*Waves* Ahem...

Greetings to all of you reading this! My name is Alyssa (no duh..), and I'm a 19 year old Pokegeek from the U.S. I found this forum randomly on the net, and the layout looked very super pretty, so after a teeny bit of lurking I convinced myself to join. XD Anyways, hoping to make some friends who enjoy battling here because unfortunately I have none of those irl. :P

I've played almost all the main series and spinoff games (with Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of sky followed by Colosseum and Gale of Darkness being my absolute all time favorites aaaa memories! <3). I love to battle both casually and competitively: This means that I can be super serious and challenging, or super casual and laid back. Really, it's up to you. I'm also into breeding, shiny hunting and collecting rare-event/novelty mons.

So here are some other details about me:

My favorite Pokemon is Wigglytuff. Yoom-tah!! I probably look super silly to anyone who doesn't get that reference.

I currently attend community college and I'm looking forward to transferring to an ivy league school after I graduate.

I've been a loyal Nintendo fan ever since I was a small child! It literally started w/ my parents who were chill enough to own a N64 and a bunch of the handhelds, and I fell in love with them the second I played them!

I love music (especially Japanese, Korean, American, and British artists), singing, playing guitar, writing, baking, drawing (not so good at this one tho), exercising (especially cardio and calisthenics), learning languages, and collecting plushies. (My room shelves are cluttered with them.)

I'm half Japanese, and understand quite a bit of the language. I've also visited Japan a couple years ago to visit some of my relatives, and it was amazing! I'm actually planning to go back over there some time somewhat-soon-ish with friends so I can hopefully attend some concerts.

That's all I can really think of for now, thanks for reading! I'm a pretty laid-back, easygoing, and social person, and I'm always happy to have a conversation. :)