Page 117 of 513 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 5121
    Administrator

Well it was odd cause I was supposed to be up front on a register all day I thought...buuuuut apparently when I got in they told me we were down a register (cause the screen went out and they couldn't get it back up first thing in the morning). So I had to register hop the first few hours. Then I was on clean up duty for the others helping them keep their area clean from hangers and returns. 6 hours in they move me to the gun bar (with no authorization to handle the guns behind the counter and limited knowledge compared to the others behind it) and at first no authorized number to approve certain sales. So I was constantly having to bug a lead to come approve the sale. Needless to say she got frustrated as I did on it. Possibly more so than me cause I was bugging her away from what she was working on.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Ayyyy nice. Do you get the upgraded pay too for that 3-4 hours?
    Sorta missed this, but I don't believe so....I'll know come next paycheck xD
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 11-25-2018 at 12:17 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oof now that's rough
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

My agency's overtime system is a little funky, but I have a feeling it's because I have 40 hours split into 20 between two positions. As a result, if there's overtime for one of them (one definitely triggers more overtime hours than the other for sure), I need to contact support because the system only takes overtime consideration if it goes over 40 hours. :P

And yes... I'm ashamed to admit I did a bit of Black Friday shopping yesterday. Old Navy had 50% the entire store! My dad and I saw that and I... yeah. I didn't buy too much though!

Administrator

Well a lot of the time I was just standing back there waiting. Worst part was when someone wanted to see one of them from the display case I couldn’t even show it to them outside of the case because I’m not “certified” yet. Even if I’ve got experience with them.

The time is upon us...

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

All the shops are trying to make black Friday a thing here, which is pretty dumb xD we already have black Wednesday, black Saturday, even a black Friday from before I was born... They're days when there were terrible bush fires. :P
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    All the shops are trying to make black Friday a thing here, which is pretty dumb xD we already have black Wednesday, black Saturday, even a black Friday from before I was born... They're days when there were terrible bush fires. :P
    Oh nooo, not you guys too! It's really not a good thing to pick up. I've been getting mad ad spam like crazy.

Since Friday is over, now they're trying to push Cyber Monday, which as you can imagine, is even more corny than Black Friday. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Am I crazy for signing up for three secret santas and planning gifts for my best friend? Probably. Is that gonna stop me? Nope!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Am I crazy for signing up for three secret santas and planning gifts for my best friend? Probably. Is that gonna stop me? Nope!
    Imgur has one but the general norm is to hand-make your gift to your recipient, which is not really my forte. Either that or give them something very rare/unique, which is tricky, also. I'm also wary of getting paired with someone that's on the other side of the planet and paying a $100+ shipping fee, but that's actually optional so I think I would just stick with a peep in the USA. Then there's the issue of never getting anything in return, which unfortunately is something quite a few people have gotten hit with multiple years in a row. But it's really the "not sure what to actually give this mystery person" that I think I would get stumped with. If they're into something I have no clue about (Dr Who, Adventure Time, Minecraft, etc), then I'd be unsure of how to go about arranging a gift for them or what they might likely have already. So that's kind of why I don't do it.

I'm definitely going to do PXR's, though I just haven't signed up for it yet. :3 It's a great motivator for me to kick my butt and draw something nice.

Administrator

Yeah I had to go back through and rework the thread myself recently. Swap out Xanthe’s name for my own while at the same time leaving room for me to go back and add hers. I’m just weary about leaving it all under hers. I know she said she wanted to help and I hate acting like I’m trying to take full reigns, but I haven’t seen her too active lately. So I’m just making sure I can have everything handled in case she can’t show. If she does come back for sure I’ll add her name in and we can both tag team it as usual! =D

I just didn’t want someone sending their gift to her and me not being informed and miscommunications happening. With that, that means unless you guys would be okay with it. I wouldn’t be able to join in this year. At least not without knowing who my gifted was. :3 that’s how we did it the last few years. Unless there was someone needed to fill-in a spot the host didn’t join. I’ll leave it to you guys to decide.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah I had to go back through and rework the thread myself recently. Swap out Xanthe’s name for my own while at the same time leaving room for me to go back and add hers. I’m just weary about leaving it all under hers. I know she said she wanted to help and I hate acting like I’m trying to take full reigns, but I haven’t seen her too active lately. So I’m just making sure I can have everything handled in case she can’t show. If she does come back for sure I’ll add her name in and we can both tag team it as usual! =D

I just didn’t want someone sending their gift to her and me not being informed and miscommunications happening. With that, that means unless you guys would be okay with it. I wouldn’t be able to join in this year. At least not without knowing who my gifted was. :3 that’s how we did it the last few years. Unless there was someone needed to fill-in a spot the host didn’t join. I’ll leave it to you guys to decide.
    Yeah, I have a feeling she's lost interest in PXR. She's like never around anymore. :(

Don't feel bad about taking charge of it. If you don't, well, who will? I think it's good you're taking the initiative to make sure it happens again this year. As for you joining, we'll, I'd be fine with you joining in even if you know who is your Santa. That's honestly not that major of a drawback, really. Meanwhile, that still allows you to be the Secret Santa for someone else. :3

11. This post has been liked by: