Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Been working on this last night and a little bit of tonight.

Well I'm trying out photo-realistic pixel art again. This time...with a cupcake!
    Referenced from this, yes. Just wanting to practice with more realistic-esqued shading, plus it's fun. So far I have the top of the icing refined.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 07-17-2014 at 06:09 PM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

No comments, as usual. :| Of course by now I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Finishing work on that cupcake.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

4. This post has been liked by:

More stuff, just chocolate reshades.

I may very likely make more of these.
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 08-14-2014 at 06:03 AM.

------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh wow, they seriously do look like chocolate. That Azumarill looks so chubby and yummy. xD
    GCEA

Thank you! It's really quite fun to make these. xD

------------

I'd eat the Whimsicott but I don't like white chocolate.
    So I'll eat the Miltank cause it has a mix of chocolate.

Dug up from DA. All relatively new except for the Zangoose, which was edited to look more like Zangoose should. I finished Throh, Sawk, and Sewaddle the other day. I'll post them up eventually.

Ah crap, all links broken...I'll fix it hold on
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 10-18-2014 at 06:41 AM.

------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    No comments, as usual. :| Of course by now I probably shouldn't be surprised.

Finishing work on that cupcake.
    bby, don't be sour. </3 We love your stuff and you know it!

I looooooooooove that cupcake. It's so awesome. c: And looks so tasty! +v+ I love your realistic stuff!

The chocolate reshades are a really cool idea. Never thought of it for some reason. xD I like how you managed to make them look silky and smooth and edible. c: Except I don't like white chocolate either. XD

Pixel overs look wonderful, of course. <3 I always really enjoy your rendition of those! They're the most professional I've ever seen. ^^ Your love for pixel work shines clearly through all of your work!

~SF.

Nah, it's good. By now the lack of comments doesn't really bug me. x] It's almost a miracle to get any comments in an art thread around here nowadays, hahahah. And as usual, thank you so much!

I've really gotten into Pokemon Art Academy lately which has significantly increased my interest in digital painting. So yeah, maybe expect to see a thread for those. Eventually. orz

------------

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Those pixel overs are so perfect. I love Zangoose. :D I checked the thread when you first posted them but the links were broken, and then I forget to check back. xD
    GCEA