obsessive fangirl has arrived!

Hello! I'm a crazy, obsessed fangirl. I'm only really super into Pokémon for about the month of a new game release, but I do like forums and ASBs and I do like Pokémon, so hey, I figured I wouldn't be too out of place.

My interests are Antiviral (the film), Pokémon (obviously), Free!, yaoi, writing, reading, VOCALOID/UTAU and playing video games in general. I have a lot more interests, but that's generally a low-down of it. I like ASBs and I used to be very active before dropping out due to my interest in Vocaloid. My current productive interests are RPing, writing AUs and making lazy covers.

I'm a hopeless, hopeless, hopeless procrastinator and I'm a bit awkward sometimes, so I'll apologise in advance. It's nice to be here!

HELLO AND WELCOME TO PXR! 8D I'm a procrastinator as well, although I tryyyy to veer away from that and toward actual productivity. xD I hope the people here inspire you to do so because they're quite motivating sometimes. x) Especially in the time of the WAR, which is happening now and in its fourth week. Basically it's a forum-wide competition where members gather into groups and then compete in contests such as writing, RP, pixel art, drawing, humour, etc.

Have a great time, stick around here, and I'm sure you'll find a bunch of friends. ^v^

~SF.

free <333 Huge fan here too, Rin's my favorite character but they're all so lovable and adorable haha. Welcome to PXR! Hope you'll enjoy your time around the forum. From the looks of things you're going to fit in swimmingly here. [:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome to PXR! Hope you have heaps of fun here and enjoy the ASB! :D
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    free <333 Huge fan here too, Rin's my favorite character but they're all so lovable and adorable haha. Welcome to PXR! Hope you'll enjoy your time around the forum. From the looks of things you're going to fit in swimmingly here. [:
    not sure if intentional pun or not
    Nagisa is very obviously my favourite because he's a cutie.

Anyway, thank you all, I hope I'll have fun here!

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Welcome to PxR! I also love reading, writing, drawing, design, video games, anime/manga and pretty much anything to do with creativity. You'll love it here! We have an awesome writing section, and an artist's section, too. I wholly get the procrastination thing as well, because I'm awful at it. xD If there is anything else to do, I'll do it. Although when I'm psyched about something I'll put my all into it.

That's enough about me. :p I hope you like your stay at PxR! If you ever need anything, feel free to send me a VM/PM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Hello, Nagisa, and welcome to PXR!

I'm quite the procrastinator too XD and is also a fanboy when it comes to Korean Pop (not too obvious, eh?).

Anyways, have fun!

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Bah, procrastination; I suffer a lot for that. Wish there was a way to avoid it completely, haha. Anyway, welcome to PXR, dear! Hope you like it here and enjoy yourself.

Hello, nice to meet you, Nagisa ^^ ! I'm a procrastinator who loves Vocaloid!