Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ORAS EON Ticket Details Revealed

Sorry kids, you’ll have to be more social with your Pokemon than you originally thought.* EON tickets will be required to reach the Southern Island in Hoenn, where trainers can catch Latios (Omega Ruby) or Latias (Alpha Sapphire). Serial codes for the EON Ticket will be provided through the Play! Pokemon organizers and StreetPass communities […]

Read more or post a comment.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ugh why do they do things like this. There are so many people that have absolutely no chance to get this. People in regional locations for one. This is definitely not going to work in Australia, if Nintendo even decides to give it out to anyone here in the first place. Thus just encourages cheating. Sigh. I hope at least they will hold events people can travel to in order to have a chance to get it.
    GCEA

3. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

I live in a small town community, I don't know ANYONE who plays Pokemon around here. -_____________-

This is by far the worst way to distribute an event. It's because they want to mimic RSE by using Street Pass like the RSE mixing feature. We have Wi-Fi and Serial Codes now, this is so unnecessary. :/

|||||||||

I agree. o.o What on earth were they thinking? I mean, I get quite a few streetpasses per week, but that's only because I go to the city for school, which logically should be the busiest place for streetpassing...and even then it's only because about five people in my class have 3DS/2DSs who I can streetpass consistently. This is really stupid. >.<

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Apparently they're only giving out 15 eon tickets to people in the UK who have to enter a competition. Only 15! How many are they going to give out in Australia then?! I hope Nintendo Australia just decide to give it out in stores or through Club Nintendo or something instead.
    GCEA

just saw this on the website and seriously, what the heck is Nintendo thinking? This is ridiculous. I know they're trying to encourage streetpass, but...ugh.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Uber super grey scale Mega evolved Human Prototype_623's Avatar
    Although it is silly, and frankly I do not like how they are doing it since i would have to travel 2 hours to get it (which I will do lelel Lati@s is my Waifu) it is very annoying and I will spread it to everywhere I can.
    EVERYWHERE

9. This post has been liked by:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    The issue is, in Japan, Streetpass is pretty much very easy, considering that it's predominately urban over there. It's predominately suburban over here in the US of A (though I can consistently get hits at the college campus, so that's an exception), and worse else-ware, so it's more of a smart design choice locally that doesn't translate well overseas.

This doesn't mean I'm any less annoyed by this. Not the wisest move, mates. Why, Gamefreak? Why, Nintendo?

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

At least they did it with an item that wasn't for an event-only legend, I guess... I kind of like the idea, but it's just not practical in any country other than Japan.
    GCEA

I guess the the best way is to get it via streetpass. I always carry my console with me to work and pass by quite a lot of students. I got a ticket pretty early when I was going through alpha sapphire. But lol, ive always been kinda disappointed with how they distribute events :/
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -