Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

GUESS WHAT? IT'S THE LATEST BATCH OF MIMIKYUS!

Welcome to Mimikyu Mondays! This week, the Johto Starters! Next week? I've already started on it and let's just say it's putting my drawing skills to the test!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Aww I love them! They're all so cute! The cyndaquil is adooorrrable! I love how the totodile one is angry. xD CHILL, DUDE. And aw, Chikorikyu has a bung eye!

Haha, Mimikyu Mondays sounds awesome. B) I think that's a great idea.

3. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wow you're getting amazing at these! I love the Chikorita one. It's cool how you're personalising them more, like with the pins for Chikorita's leaves and the fluffy material for Totodile's spikes!
    GCEA

5. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Wow you're getting amazing at these! I love the Chikorita one. It's cool how you're personalising them more, like with the pins for Chikorita's leaves and the fluffy material for Totodile's spikes!
    Thank you! Hopefully all my skills will pay off for the Mimikyu that will be uploaded tomorrow. ^^; Thanks! I'm really trying to make it seems like they're being sewn and such with whatever wild mimikyu could possibly scrap together.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Aww I love them! They're all so cute! The cyndaquil is adooorrrable! I love how the totodile one is angry. xD CHILL, DUDE. And aw, Chikorikyu has a bung eye!

Haha, Mimikyu Mondays sounds awesome. B) I think that's a great idea.
    Yeah angry totodile made poor cyndaquil cry! And yeah I thought of the idea of a chipped button and it just sorta stuck! Get ready because tomorrow we've got a beast that's out of this world showing up!

Also I drew this and it uploaded to DA on Friday but I wasn't able to post it here until now because I was at a politics conference.

It's Lucky and Isaiah! Finally have official references for them!
    / / / / / / / /

Aw, they're adorable. What's the matter with Turky Lucky's eye? :C As for Isaiah, he looks great but I think the body could be a little rounder and less long. Also given how he's standing, I think the position of his back legs should be swapped. You drew his head really well. C:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Aw, they're adorable. What's the matter with Turky Lucky's eye? :C As for Isaiah, he looks great but I think the body could be a little rounder and less long. Also given how he's standing, I think the position of his back legs should be swapped. You drew his head really well. C:
    Ahh yeah Lucky's blind in that eye. It may or may not be discussed in PPF someday but the story for it right now is that when he and Isaiah were out on one of their very first missions as an exploration team, they were in the middle of retrieving an item for a client when they happened upon a Braviary that was a highly ranked outlaw, and he had hostages. Lucky ended up distracting the Braviary to allow Isaiah time to free the hostages but took a crush claw straight to the eye and by the time they escaped the dungeon and got to a chansey, they couldn't salvage his vision. Sometimes in very bright light he can make out fuzzy shapes but for the most part he's lost all vision in that eye.

Thanks for the tips, I'm trying to make Isaiah look slightly different from normal Bayleefs (since canonically he's technically part samurott so he'll be a bit bigger than normal Bayleef) but I still haven't got quite the hang of him yet.
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

This week on Mimikyu Monday... Guzzlord! Wow did a lot of people want this. This was not a simple task let me tell you. I think it came out pretty well. I tried to reimagine the Mimikyu costume concept for this one. Mimikyu's hands are now the claws that Guzzlord has coming out of its mouth. Mimikyu's actual face is Guzzlord's lower face. The other arms are socks with thumb tacks sticking out. The horns are sticks with yellow paint on them. The tail... I guess is another sock with a sewing ball punched full of needles at the end. All and all this was so much fun to do and I think it turned out really well. I hope you guys like it too!
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well I just got my first piece of fan art besides my birthday gifts! It's of my Flygon Mimikyu! It's from an old friend of mine that goes by the name Flame.

/ / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Welcome to Mimikyu Mondays! This week it seems like Lucky has a little fan! I think this one turned out pretty well! I enjoyed it quite a bit. Next week hopefully we'll be moving onto the eeveelutions so stayed tuned!
    / / / / / / / /

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Welcome to Mimikyu almost Mondays! This is actually for the Pokefusion submission thread but MIMIKYUS WOOO!
    / / / / / / / /