Page 18 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Braddock View Post
    I can't wait for Inquisition! After I finish up ME1 I'm going to focus on finishing the DA games as well. I'm in Denerim in DA:O getting ready for the Landsmeet so I don't have too much more before I try to force myself through DA2 again. :P

Everyone seems to hate DAII. While I agree it certainly wasn't great as a sequel, nor is it the best game out there, I don't hate it. I like that they improved the combat system (the one in the first game was kinda awful imo), the graphics, and made some enjoyable characters. I don't like how they took out the races from which you could choose (WHY, FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS, WHY?) and made it so that you could only travel around (basically) one town. The game as a whole is a bit on the boring side. BUT. I don't hate it. I prefer the storyline to DA Origins/Awakening much better.

So let's hope Inquisition is amazing! I can't wait to be able to choose to be a Qunari on my first playthrough. :D

Legion. ;~; I sort of didn't care for him for a while...but he grew on me. x) What a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Weeeeeeell:

Mass Effect 2 AGAIN 8D
    Dragon Age 2 - gotta prep for Inquisition! >:D
    Pokemon X
    Pokemon Emerald
    Tomb Raider - the latest one because I am yet to finish it!
    SKYRIM - doesn't need a reason. 'Nuff said.

I always play games like ME, DA and Elder Scrolls by moral decision first. Cause I'm a good girl. :D THEN I RUIN LIVES AND SEND EVERYONE TO OBLIVION ON MY SECOND PLAYTHROUGH. >D BWAHAHAHA. I really wanna save up for a PS4 so I can purchase one before Inquisition comes out. Oh my gawd, those graphics... *drools*
    TOMB RAIDER IS AWESOME AND YOU WILL THOROUGHLY ENJOY IT. Sam&Lara4eva

Haha yeah, my morals are so painfully strong that they forcibly carry themselves through to the games I play, making me nearly incapable of choosing any option that would upset an NPC who doesn't deserve it. xD As I said, I'm playing KOTOR now and I desperately want to be partly evil, but I find myself unable to do so due to my overbearing sense of morality. xD It's so annoying. I don't want to ruin ANYTHING in the Mass Effect world so I strive so tirelessly to keep everyone happy and alive. XD It's terrible. LOL I TRY TO DO THAT TOO but I fail. Definitely. Frostbite 3 makes things look pretty sweet. Kinda disappointing they didn't want for UE4 although that's probably unrealistic, considering it didn't come out till a short time ago. THOSE GRAPHICS MAN. Maybe in the future they'll use it, considering Mass Effect and a bunch of other games were made with UDK.

~SF.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Legion. ;~; I sort of didn't care for him for a while...but he grew on me. x) What a champion.

TOMB RAIDER IS AWESOME AND YOU WILL THOROUGHLY ENJOY IT. Sam&Lara4eva

Haha yeah, my morals are so painfully strong that they forcibly carry themselves through to the games I play, making me nearly incapable of choosing any option that would upset an NPC who doesn't deserve it. xD As I said, I'm playing KOTOR now and I desperately want to be partly evil, but I find myself unable to do so due to my overbearing sense of morality. xD It's so annoying. I don't want to ruin ANYTHING in the Mass Effect world so I strive so tirelessly to keep everyone happy and alive. XD It's terrible. LOL I TRY TO DO THAT TOO but I fail. Definitely. Frostbite 3 makes things look pretty sweet. Kinda disappointing they didn't want for UE4 although that's probably unrealistic, considering it didn't come out till a short time ago. THOSE GRAPHICS MAN. Maybe in the future they'll use it, considering Mass Effect and a bunch of other games were made with UDK.

~SF.
    YUSH. 8D I haven't played it in a while, but I'm up to somewhere snowy. I can't quite remember. All I can say is I'm loving it so far! Minus the fact the text is so small on my TV I can't even read it. D< And the TV isn't the problem, since it's certainly large enough. I just wish in games like that they'd have the sense to make sure the text is easily legible. Or at least add a slider or something so that text size is adjustable. But yeah, great game so far.

I know. Like, every time I finish a playthrough I tell myself "I'm gonna go renegade next time around!". Yeah, doesn't happen. xD That and I'd probably end up killing or disbanding half my teammates and I really can't do that. /iloveeveryone Awww, yay! I haven't played KOTOR in FOREVER. I don't have the game myself, but a friend of mine did and I really loved it. I wonder if I can pick it up on eBay or somewhere for relatively cheap... I also want to use Force Lightning. I love that stuff. xD Same here! I'm one of those people that, when they go through a game, has to do absolutely EVERYTHING. So I take forever playing a game since I search every inch of land for stuff to get, and quests to do, and such. To that extent, no one has ever died in my ME playthroughs (except for those you can't help), and I'm very happy with that. :D Yeah Frostbite 3 is good. I saw the engine and the job it does with the graphics and I love it. Of course, if the developers were to put Inquisition on hold purely for the purpose of better graphics that UE4 could deliver, I think that would just upset fans. And I dunno about you, but I'd rather have a game and slightly lesser graphics than awesome graphics and no game in sight for years. In the future would be good. I JUST WANT THE GAME. ;n;

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Awhhh man, I just finished ME1 last night and between that and starting my ME2 playthrough, I'm a wreck. Spoilers ahead for how I went about wrapping up the playthrough, which was ridiculously fun:

Spoiler:
    I saved Kaidan (although Ashley was pretty much my favorite right along with Kaidan and Garrus) and ended up accidentally having sex with him (Fem!Shep forever), which made me MILDLY UNCOMFORTABLE. Not that I regret completing the romance subplot but... geez, BioWare, not all healthy nonplatonic relationships end in sex. Anyway, because of my ridiculous Paragon tendencies I maxed my Charm fairly early on (laugh if you want but part of my motivation was that stupid preaching Hanar quest that I wanted to finish but not spend money on) so I was able to talk Saren into dying as himself. Which more or less shattered me, on the inside, since I Did Not Want to feel sympathy for him, but... that 'thank you'. Gosh, Saren, cut my heart out why don't you? I didn't have much trouble with him as a boss; I played as Vanguard, and my Barrier skill was maxed. Kaidan (tech) and Tali (LOTS OF TECH) were my final team, so... Yeah. Sorry, skeleton!Saren, but you're not that intimidating. I had worse times with the Colossi. The little bit at the end where Shepard seemed dead was distressing too, especially since I had Kaidan with me. :< The end involved WAY TOO MUCH SAD DYING for my emotional little self to handle, but I saved the Council and was extremely pleased when I got Captain Anderson on board with them.

So, yeah. ME1 DESTROYED ME AND I WAS TOLD THAT IT ONLY GETS WORSE.

So far, my sources seem to be accurate. I'm still getting used to the ME2 interface (I don't like the new interstellar travel system At All, and the Interrupt system is ludicrously inconvenient for my conversation-skipping tendencies). As a result I haven't done much except marvel at how well the developers did their work (EDI telling you you're in the wrong bathroom slays me). It's still managed to wound me, though - the Tali meet up kind of stings, the crewman discussing missing his baby daughter's first birthday to make sure his baby daughter has a first birthday hurts, and the picture of Kaidan on my captain's desk is just rude given the circumstances. Yep. FUN TIMES are definitely ahead.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

YUSH. 8D I haven't played it in a while, but I'm up to somewhere snowy. I can't quite remember. All I can say is I'm loving it so far! Minus the fact the text is so small on my TV I can't even read it. D< And the TV isn't the problem, since it's certainly large enough. I just wish in games like that they'd have the sense to make sure the text is easily legible. Or at least add a slider or something so that text size is adjustable. But yeah, great game so far.

I know. Like, every time I finish a playthrough I tell myself "I'm gonna go renegade next time around!". Yeah, doesn't happen. xD That and I'd probably end up killing or disbanding half my teammates and I really can't do that. /iloveeveryone Awww, yay! I haven't played KOTOR in FOREVER. I don't have the game myself, but a friend of mine did and I really loved it. I wonder if I can pick it up on eBay or somewhere for relatively cheap... I also want to use Force Lightning. I love that stuff. xD Same here! I'm one of those people that, when they go through a game, has to do absolutely EVERYTHING. So I take forever playing a game since I search every inch of land for stuff to get, and quests to do, and such. To that extent, no one has ever died in my ME playthroughs (except for those you can't help), and I'm very happy with that. :D Yeah Frostbite 3 is good. I saw the engine and the job it does with the graphics and I love it. Of course, if the developers were to put Inquisition on hold purely for the purpose of better graphics that UE4 could deliver, I think that would just upset fans. And I dunno about you, but I'd rather have a game and slightly lesser graphics than awesome graphics and no game in sight for years. In the future would be good. I JUST WANT THE GAME. ;n;
    Haha yeah, I know where you're talking about. Oh really? I never had that issue... xD Omg. Omg please tell me you have an HDMI cable hooked to your TV. .-. Some people I know didn't have a clue what an HDMI cable was and didn't use it...which made me throw my head back in agony and cry for them. Hoorah!

YES THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO MEEEEE. Exactly. xD I love everyone too! IT'S SO GOOD. I LOVE IT. Ooh I see. c: I got it on Steam so you could get it there. YES ME TOO. Flesh out every detail and explore all conversations...heh. Bioware games are PERFECT for doing that. Oh how I love them so. Oh wow, nice. I accidentally got people killed in the past, but only...well I'd specify where, but I don't want Velocity to see. XD Basically, I fixed it up in another playthrough. Yeah, that's definitely true. xD Not worth it, considering Frostbite's graphics are already pretty sweeeeeet. I'd love to learn how to use UE4. I only made something small in UDK and it was literally just a landscape though. xD Oh yeah, of course. Graphics don't make the entire game of course. x)

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Awhhh man, I just finished ME1 last night and between that and starting my ME2 playthrough, I'm a wreck. Spoilers ahead for how I went about wrapping up the playthrough, which was ridiculously fun:

Spoiler:
    I saved Kaidan (although Ashley was pretty much my favorite right along with Kaidan and Garrus) and ended up accidentally having sex with him (Fem!Shep forever), which made me MILDLY UNCOMFORTABLE. Not that I regret completing the romance subplot but... geez, BioWare, not all healthy nonplatonic relationships end in sex. Anyway, because of my ridiculous Paragon tendencies I maxed my Charm fairly early on (laugh if you want but part of my motivation was that stupid preaching Hanar quest that I wanted to finish but not spend money on) so I was able to talk Saren into dying as himself. Which more or less shattered me, on the inside, since I Did Not Want to feel sympathy for him, but... that 'thank you'. Gosh, Saren, cut my heart out why don't you? I didn't have much trouble with him as a boss; I played as Vanguard, and my Barrier skill was maxed. Kaidan (tech) and Tali (LOTS OF TECH) were my final team, so... Yeah. Sorry, skeleton!Saren, but you're not that intimidating. I had worse times with the Colossi. The little bit at the end where Shepard seemed dead was distressing too, especially since I had Kaidan with me. :< The end involved WAY TOO MUCH SAD DYING for my emotional little self to handle, but I saved the Council and was extremely pleased when I got Captain Anderson on board with them.

So, yeah. ME1 DESTROYED ME AND I WAS TOLD THAT IT ONLY GETS WORSE.

So far, my sources seem to be accurate. I'm still getting used to the ME2 interface (I don't like the new interstellar travel system At All, and the Interrupt system is ludicrously inconvenient for my conversation-skipping tendencies). As a result I haven't done much except marvel at how well the developers did their work (EDI telling you you're in the wrong bathroom slays me). It's still managed to wound me, though - the Tali meet up kind of stings, the crewman discussing missing his baby daughter's first birthday to make sure his baby daughter has a first birthday hurts, and the picture of Kaidan on my captain's desk is just rude given the circumstances. Yep. FUN TIMES are definitely ahead.
    Nuuu Ashley! ;A; She's a favourite of mine for sure. Looool about Kaidan. I really need to play through ME1 myself... YAY FOR PARAGON! It's hard to be renegade unless you wanna kill everyone. Oh dude...if you think THIS is bad... Oh my gosh, the second game is literally my favourite game, and the end... Wow. The soundtrack in ME2 has the best soundtrack out of the three games, I reckon. And the end mission... holy crap. I'm getting shivers thinking about it. XD So good luck. It's freaking amazing. IT DOES GET WORSE. IT TEARS OUT YOUR HEART AND SLAPS IT ONTO THE GROUND WITH TOO MUCH FORCE.

Yeah, the interface is different but I actually prefer it a lot more to ME1. ME1's controls were clunky and inconvenient to me. AND WHAT. As if you skip conversations! D: That's terrible! At least listen to them all on your first playthrough. I hope you talk to all your squadmates at length to learn about them because it's important. >:c (YES I LOVE EDI!) They certainly stepped it up for ME2, for sure. It was a learning process for them. The cinematic cutscenes were one of the major selling points for me, especially compared to the previous game. AND HOW COOL IS THE NEW NORMANDY? I like how it tells you who is on what floor if you wanna go visit them. :3 AND MIRANDA AUSTRALIAN-NESS FOR THE WIN! Tali. c: Ahahahahhaha the picture is rude. xD I love that. Wow. I'm having so much fun even READING about your experience! I can't wait for you to go through this whole game. Oh the feels. Ooohhhhhh the feels. It's SO COOL WHEN YOU SEE A DECISION OUTCOME FROM THE FIRST GAME. And you will. c: Many a time.

~SF.

Unovan Dark trainer and breeder Maddox's Avatar

Everyone seems to hate DAII. While I agree it certainly wasn't great as a sequel, nor is it the best game out there, I don't hate it. I like that they improved the combat system (the one in the first game was kinda awful imo), the graphics, and made some enjoyable characters. I don't like how they took out the races from which you could choose (WHY, FOR THE LOVE OF ARCEUS, WHY?) and made it so that you could only travel around (basically) one town. The game as a whole is a bit on the boring side. BUT. I don't hate it. I prefer the storyline to DA Origins/Awakening much better.

So let's hope Inquisition is amazing! I can't wait to be able to choose to be a Qunari on my first playthrough. :D
    My problem is that I don't feel the conversations are the same caliber as in DA:O or ME. I also don't feel that any of the characters are as deeply characterized as in DA:O. I'm not a fan of the art changes either. I like the gritty, more realistic graphics of Origins. The game is dark and the gritty graphics fit it much better.

Nuuu Ashley! ;A; She's a favourite of mine for sure. Looool about Kaidan. I really need to play through ME1 myself... YAY FOR PARAGON! It's hard to be renegade unless you wanna kill everyone. Oh dude...if you think THIS is bad... Oh my gosh, the second game is literally my favourite game, and the end... Wow. The soundtrack in ME2 has the best soundtrack out of the three games, I reckon. And the end mission... holy crap. I'm getting shivers thinking about it. XD So good luck. It's freaking amazing. IT DOES GET WORSE. IT TEARS OUT YOUR HEART AND SLAPS IT ONTO THE GROUND WITH TOO MUCH FORCE.

Yeah, the interface is different but I actually prefer it a lot more to ME1. ME1's controls were clunky and inconvenient to me. AND WHAT. As if you skip conversations! D: That's terrible! At least listen to them all on your first playthrough. I hope you talk to all your squadmates at length to learn about them because it's important. >:c (YES I LOVE EDI!) They certainly stepped it up for ME2, for sure. It was a learning process for them. The cinematic cutscenes were one of the major selling points for me, especially compared to the previous game. AND HOW COOL IS THE NEW NORMANDY? I like how it tells you who is on what floor if you wanna go visit them. :3 AND MIRANDA AUSTRALIAN-NESS FOR THE WIN! Tali. c: Ahahahahhaha the picture is rude. xD I love that. Wow. I'm having so much fun even READING about your experience! I can't wait for you to go through this whole game. Oh the feels. Ooohhhhhh the feels. It's SO COOL WHEN YOU SEE A DECISION OUTCOME FROM THE FIRST GAME. And you will. c: Many a time.

~SF.
    Yeah, the last mission in ME2 is sooooo fantastic. It's possible to get through it without loosing anyone, but you've got to pay attention to your teammates and really know their strengths. It's awesome that you're playing through them now! Keep us updated on your experience. :P
    Friend code: 2638-1886-4182
    Maddox's Shiny List

I know this thread is old but I don't care. xD *uses revive*

@Maddox Yeah, the second time I did the last mission, I saved everyone. xD I was so glad. Omg. It put me on the edge of my seat AGAIN. I haven't played any ME in a while unfortunately! :< I should.

I'VE BEEN PLAYING FIRE EMBLEM: AWAKENING LATELY AND IT'S AWESOME. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. I've never played a Fire Emblem game before, but I thought I better considering Lucina and Robin are in SSB, which I bought on release. And haha...since starting FE:A, I haven't played any more Smash. XD Sorta funneh. I've also been playing Tomodachi Life because it's freaking funny. I WOULD say that I'm playing the ORAS demo constantly till release, but it's so boring that I can't be bothered.

I ordered Shadow of the Colossus recently from an online store because I've heard how good it is even today, and I really wanna play the HD remake for PS3 considering I don't have a PS2. c: I also want to eventually play Kid Icarus: Uprising, and maybe eventually I'll get around to older Fire Emblem games. :]

~SF.

I'VE BEEN PLAYING FIRE EMBLEM: AWAKENING LATELY AND IT'S AWESOME. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself.
    HELLO
    I LOVE FE:A TOO
    I bought it almost a year ago, I think, and I still love playing it. And marrying all the baes.

Administrator

I know this thread is old but I don't care. xD *uses revive*

@Maddox Yeah, the second time I did the last mission, I saved everyone. xD I was so glad. Omg. It put me on the edge of my seat AGAIN. I haven't played any ME in a while unfortunately! :< I should.

I'VE BEEN PLAYING FIRE EMBLEM: AWAKENING LATELY AND IT'S AWESOME. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself. I've never played a Fire Emblem game before, but I thought I better considering Lucina and Robin are in SSB, which I bought on release. And haha...since starting FE:A, I haven't played any more Smash. XD Sorta funneh. I've also been playing Tomodachi Life because it's freaking funny. I WOULD say that I'm playing the ORAS demo constantly till release, but it's so boring that I can't be bothered.

I ordered Shadow of the Colossus recently from an online store because I've heard how good it is even today, and I really wanna play the HD remake for PS3 considering I don't have a PS2. c: I also want to eventually play Kid Icarus: Uprising, and maybe eventually I'll get around to older Fire Emblem games. :]

~SF.
    FE:A is pretty awesome and it's very enjoyable. I've played the previous games that were released here in the west as well and enjoyed those as well, but Awakening made it to the top of my list. Lunatic mode still is giving me a great challenge to come back to every so often.

I've been playing KH1.5 lately getting ready for 2.5's release. Hopefully come tomorrow I'll have an ORAS demo code to start trying the demo to get ready for the release next month.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Nagisa View Post
    HELLO
    I LOVE FE:A TOO
    I bought it almost a year ago, I think, and I still love playing it. And marrying all the baes.
    HELLO. THAT IS AWESOME. I'm late to the party. xD A friend loaned it to me ages ago, but I didn't start playing it till a few weeks ago when Sm4sh came out and I unlocked Lucinda. I figured I should learn a little about her and where she's from, so I decided to start playing FE:A. Turns out it's freaking awesome. AND YES, ALL THE BAE STAT BOOSTS. Imagine if you could get stat boosts with pokemon by doing double battles with ones who have great relationships. O:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    FE:A is pretty awesome and it's very enjoyable. I've played the previous games that were released here in the west as well and enjoyed those as well, but Awakening made it to the top of my list. Lunatic mode still is giving me a great challenge to come back to every so often.

I've been playing KH1.5 lately getting ready for 2.5's release. Hopefully come tomorrow I'll have an ORAS demo code to start trying the demo to get ready for the release next month.
    Definitely. x) Oh yeah? I've planned to play some of the older ones but I thought that starting with the most recent one might not be the best plan if it's better than the others. xD But oh well. Lunatic mode...geez. I've had people die so many times and I'm playing on normal mode... I can't imagine losing them for good. o___o That's so depressing! D:

Oh yeah, I should play that as well. xD Never had a PS2. Ah true. Don't expect much. The demo's boring. xD