Thread: Uhhh Yeah

Uhhh Yeah

So Hey, reQuiem here. I used to be a part of Pe2k's ASB but for a few months only though. No information revealed here haha. ASB would probably be the main reason of me joining PokemonCrossroads but I do participate in forum communities too though.

And that's it I guess. Oh and I'm in GMT+8 and I assume a majority of the forum members are western, right?

Hiii and welcome to PXR! 8D I sure hope you do make yourself at home here. It's a great place and a very friendly community. :]

I'm Australian so we nearly have the same timezone. :D I'm GMT+10. Anyway, hope you stick around! :D The ASB is quite active here, I believe.

OMG I'm from GMT+8 too; a little red dot known as Singapore~ Do join the ASBL and relive the experiences here. Also if you want a little side-game that offers an incentive to post more, why not check out VPP (General Pokemon) and Pokemon Prism (Fun and Games)?

Hope you will have fun here! (:

Hello and welcome to PXR.
    Enjoy ASB and hopefully some of the other activities the sites offers. :)
    If you ever have any questions or want to chat feel free to leave me a VM or PM!
    See you around, reQuiem

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Welcome! I like your username. Have fun with the ASB and I look forward to seeing you around the place! :D
    GCEA

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    Welcome, friendo! Hope you have fun here. I love your avatar; Poliwhirl is amazing. owo

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Welcome to PxR, reQuiem! Please watch your step and make yourself comfortable!

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Oh my goodness I can't believe I didn't post in here already! o A o

Welcome to your new home PXR! As you can probably tell by now we are a really open minded Pokemon community with such a variety of different personalities. There's also plenty to do, so I hope you enjoy your time here!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------