Page 27 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Markus 'Mark' Novolos
    Pallet Town North
    TSUNAMI the SQUIRTLE (5/5); TYPHOON the BAGON (5/5); TORNADO the SPEAROW (0/6);
    Items: Poke Balls x 8, Potions x 2

"Pretty good capture, kid..."

Markus swirled around, and met a girl that could not be older than him...But probably his elder in Pokemon experience. At least, that Eevee said so. Those things were as popular as all heck, and he should know. The girl was smiling and the Eevee she held on her shoulder was content on her shoulder.

"Name's Jenie." She said.

"Mark." He said back.

"Though you may have wanted a higher level Spearow to complete your team." She said.

"I don't find myself the type to pick and choose, and in any case, how am I supposed to tell how strong they are?" Markus asked. "And isn't it the point of a journey to train up the Pokemon you want to get strong?"

He knew a few of the answers, but he wanted to see if the girl had more. In any case, Markus noticed that a lot of top-tier battlers seemed to prefer and enjoy the Pokemon that were typically considered the strongest ever. Re: Alakazam, Lucario, Salamance, Tyranitar, Gyarados, and even the Eevees, or their evolutions rather, as they had some very powerful abilities.

He really wasn't going to flip his lid over one random girl giving him criticism.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper [2/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]
    Items: Pokeball x8, Potions x2
    As Brandon's challenger fled the scene Brandon shouted to them: "Who is the loser(s) now you big bullies?"

Then turning and jumping back over the wall again he re-entered route 22.

Brandon withdrew Skipper back to his pokeball... he needed to rest until he got back to the city and healed him in the pokemon center. He sent out Mudkip in his place. Brandon and his Mudkip slowly made the trip back to Viridian City.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Name: Rose Woods
    Team: Charmander (Ember) [M] (5/5) Rattata [F] (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon: Chingling (Amirah) [F] (5/5)
    Included In Post: Shadow Tracker Max (Meghan)

The older woman approached, and for once, Rose didn't feel particularly nervous about someone she didn't know. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. The woman was looking for a trainer to take a Ralts. Of course she would accept it! Still though, she seemed a little bit nervous to take it. Then Meg encouraged her. "I'll... I'll take care of it!" She said. She accepted the Ralt's Pokeball before that nervous feeling started coming back. "Are you sure about this?" She asked the woman.

Rose noticed a spearow land on the sidewalk nearby. "Alright Ember, let's catch it!" She said confidently. "Can you use Ember?" Rose asked. The Charmander looked up and nodded. It cautiously approached the bird Pokemon before opening it's mouth and showering it with embers. The Spearow, startled, lifted off into the air. "Use it again!" Rose shouted. This time though the bird was ready. Swiftly it dodged to the side, avoiding the shower before swooping in and pecking the fire type on the head. "Try again!" Rose shouted, but it was no use. The bird was too fast. Again and again it swooped in, landing small blows every time. After a few more tries it lifted up into the air and flew off.

World-class Child Molester EmpireCrusher203's Avatar
    LOL! Holy fudge nuggets. I'm gone for a day and I missed 6 pages XD

Trainer Name: Nathan
    Pokemon:
    1.Bulbasaur (Leafy)- [5/5]
    Items: N/A

Meanwhile a couple minutes (or hours) before contemporary time...

"Oh, no problem," said Nathan to Meghan, " If you weren't there, who knows, I might have dealt with the Heracross* myself, and God knows what will happens." Nathan spent the next couple of minutes (or hours) wandering around the town visiting houses and getting to know the locals. One old fellow literally stop in front of exit to the forest ahead. He claims that "he hasn't had his coffee yet." Surprisingly the old man offered wisdom on how to capture a Pokemon, in which, Nathan listened because he didn't have a clue how to catch a Pokemon.

After his short lesson, Nathan visited the Pokemon Trainer School, where he learned about statuses in battles and other basics things, like you can only carry 6 Pokemon at a time, if you have catch a Pokemon when you already have 6 in your party, it will go to the PC, found in the Pokemon Center. Nathan saw the PC in the Pokemon Center, but just thought it was an arcade machine.

Finally, Nathan went to the Pokemart to stock up on a few things.

Come on Reggie, give us Mother 3!
    Mawile @ 315
    URPG STATS | PRISM STATS |
    Please come and stop by my Trading Post! EmpireCrusher's Trading Post

Name: Dennis Jansen
    Pokémon Team:
    Spoiler:

Charmander ()

Carvanha ()

Ratatta ()

Partner Pokemon: N/A
    Items: Pokeball (x9), Potion (x2), Journal, Sketch Book, Pokedex
    Current Game Points: 16 (10+1+5)

Dennis goes back to Viridian and sees the wild Spearows.
    Dennis looks at his Pokédex.
    "Spearow, a flying type... Charmander, lets catch this thing!"
    Dennis runs over to one of the Spearows.
    "Charmander use ember and then use scratch!"
    Charmander spits fire at Spearow and then uses scratch right in its face.
    "Good job, Charmander! Now, Go Pokéball!

Pokémon using: Charmander
    Pokémon trying to catch: Spearow
    Point Requirement: 6
    Bonuses: None
    Total Cost: 6
    Points On Hand: 16
    Points After: 10

The Pokéball starts moving slowly.
    "Come on..." Dennis says silently to himself.
    "CLICK!" the Pokéball says as it stops moving.
    "Yes! Spearow was caught!" Dennis yells and picks up the Pokéball.

Pokemon:
    1.Bulbasaur (Leafy)- [5/5]
    Items: Sketchpad, Pokedex

"Strange that the Pokemart only had lottery tickets, Leafy," said Nathan walking out of the blue building. "I wonder where are the others by now," said Nathan to Leafy. "Bulbasaur," said Leafy.

Nathan and Leafy wandered around town until they spotted some sort of route that lead West. The sign next to it read "Pokemon League ahead..." The two began to walked down the long road. One side had grass and was blocked by a high ledge. Nathan continued walking until he got to the end of the road , where to only way ahead was by crossing the ledge.

"Hey Leafy, how about I lift you up there and then you help me get up there," asked Nathan. "Bulbasaur," responded Leafy. Nathan picked up Leafy and placed him on the top of the ledge. "Now Leafy, use your vine to help me climb up," said Nathan as he began to climb. Leafy wrapped his vines around Nathan, slowing picking him up while Nathan was climbing. Finally, the two got up and ahead was a huge building. The two walked down the road until they got to a gate with a security guard.

"Erherm, sir. I'll need to see all eight of your badges before you progress," said the guard sternly. "Umm, I don't have any badges...," responded Nathan. "You'll need to earn all eight gym badges from the Kanto or Johto region to pass. "How do I get those gym badges?" questioned Nathan. "There are eight gym all around the Kanto region. There you must battle and defeat the gym leader and earn the badge. After collecting all eight gym badges, you enter and challenge the Pokemon League. There you will encounter the Elite Four, they are one of the strongest battlers in the land, after defeating all Elite Four member consecutively, you will battle the Pokemon League Champion. If you win, you become Champion. If you lose, you must restart the Elite Four challenge. Understood?" said the security guard. "Yes," answered Nathan, "Where is the nearest Gym?" "In Pewter City. You must first get through Viridian Forest which is ahead on Route 2, then you'll reach Pewter City." "Thank you Sir," said Nathan as he turned back.

Nathan and Leafy jumped the ledge and walked back on the long road towards Viridian City.

Mawile @ 315

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [2/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]

Brandon and Mudkip soon see Virdian City coming closer into view, within another 2 minutes they enter the city once more. Brandon goes stright to the pokemon center and hands his pokeball over to Nurse Joy to heal. When he is give his re-healed pokemon back he thanked Nurse Joy and exited the Pokemon Center. Chdcking his watch he noticee there was maybe only 10 or 20 minutes left before Profressor Oaks assistant arrived. Hearing wings flapping and things crashing around he turned toward the center of town and saw that a flock of Spearows had landed in the city... a few trainers were trying to catch them. He would... but he already had his darling Pidgy and he figured he would let others who had no bird pokemkn get them.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Pokemon:
    001.gif
    Leafy (Bulbasaur) - [5/5]

Items: Sketchpad, Pokedex

Nathan and Leafy had noticed that one of those Gyms was located in Viridian City. "But why did the security guard said the nearest gym was in Pewter City, when there's one here" Nathan thought. The gym had a familiar ledge, where Nathan and Leafy did a similar routine. They got to the top and saw through the windows. It seemed as though there was a battle inside. And there was.

Some of the others were battling the Gym Leader, who was wearing a black suit and a hat. The Leader owned a large brown Pokemon. Nathan pulled out his Pokedex and scanned the huge beast. "Rhyperior, Ground/Rock," read Nathan from his Pokedex. Sadly, Pokedex scans only reveal information about a Pokemon's type, and no other information. If Nathan had listened to his notes, and if he calculated right, Grass types will do 4x damage of that Rhyperior. However, Leafy only knows Tackle and Growl. And also Leafy if too weak for a Pokemon like that. Nathan wondered what was the type of the gym in Pewter City. "Does Leafy have an advantage in the next gym?" Nathan asked himself.

"Well, until we get to the next gym in Pewter City, I'll train you, Leafy, so you can become strong and defeat Pewter City's gym, no matter what type!" said Nathan confidently to Leafy. "Bulbasaur!" cried out Leafy in confidence. "How about we go heal you up in Pokemon Center and then work on your Tackle!" said Nathan to Leafy. The two went to Pokemon Center, got Leafy rested, and went straight to the Pokemon League route, where the two found a tree, in which Bulbasaur trained his Tackle on.

Mawile @ 315

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:4/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (0/6)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (5/5) Gore (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x2), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian
    Time: 230pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Ethan

The girl smiled
    "Im glad you asked!" She said

Genie led Markus out to a field. Genie let Eevee down.
    "Spence..use Rain Dance.."

Just like that a cloud started to form over the route. The clouds darkened and rain started to pour down. The pokemon on Route 22 poked their heads up. Markus noticed the Manky all around. Annoyed by this move the Manky started to come from all over throwing a fit.

"Now let them come in." She said.

She looked at Markus.

"First you check their speed, then you check reaction time to see how smart they are..Finally you wait for a something that stands out." She said

Spence ran out to meet the fighting types. He used the move swift to first hit the pokemon back. The weakers ones took off because of the swifts power. Then Eevee picked up the speed to dodge and duck through the angry monkey types. The slower ones were then picked off by double edge. Finally a few were left and the very well trained Eevee dodged the hits waiting for a strong one to show up.

Finally one Manky jumped out at Eevee. The Mankey moved right at Eevee using a Night Slash it swung hard just missing Spence.

"Thats the one Spence..Used Double Edge!" She called out.

Spence stopped running and charged quickly into to the fighting type knocking it out. Genie threw the pokeball catching the pokemon.

"Not bad, Night Slash will prove valuable later on.." She paused.. "oh boy.."

A fight had attracted a whole gaggle of Mankeys.

Genie reached for belt.

" Elec come out." She said next

Helioptile came out and smiled.

"Give these monkeys a little shock to back off." She said

The electric blast sent the Mankey scatter all over the place.

Meanwhile at the Viridian Gym

Rocky had come up against a brick wall. His pokemon had tossed around. Giovanni stayed seated. Before Rocky and Vii could exit he spoke up.

" This loss will hurt your pride young man, but you and your pokemon stood your ground. This was no loss. Train hard and maybe will see each other again..Ill be keeping an eye out for both of you. Please close the door on your way out.

Meanwhile
    Meghan looked at the other trianers.
    "I love Spearow!!" She called out.

Capture
    Item Being Used: Poke Ball
    Item Effects: N/A
    Item Quantity: 3-1=2
    Pokemon Capturing: Spearow
    Cost: 6
    Points on Hand: 53
    Points After: 47
    Link to stats: In sig

Kaze made short work of the pokemon. After the capture she walked over to Rose.
    " Im sorry Rose..I thought you had it for sure. On Route 2 will train extra hard." She smiled..

She looked over towards Route 22 and notice a rain cloud. She didnt really make much of it at first.

GCEA: Ice Egg 6101
    (ONLY FOR GCEA Not For PXR Egg Hunt)
    Last edited by Rival Max; 04-05-2015 at 01:04 PM.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (0/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (0/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

Tyler was still walking around the outskirts of Viridian City; the series of ledges separating the city from Route 1 below were daunting and as Tyler looked over them he felt uneasy. Still, it was where he had chose to walk, as to avoid the Spearow and keep himself out of the way of the others. He wanted to train his team alone first. Sending out his team, he got all three to work on various attacks.

Phyre was working on a more powerful Fire Spin attack and on using his claws more effectively with a Slash over a simple Scratch; Splinter was using Bite over a Tackle, and was attempting at using Quick Attack proficiently; Zar'roc was already quite strong, the Razor Wind it had used on first meeting Tyler powerful, and its Slash attack quite intimidating with its claws and blades. Tyler was proud of his team but knew they weren't necessarily battle-ready yet. After a training session, he returned them to their Pokeballs and looked back at Route 1 again. The team really had covered decent ground; Pallet Town was a distant sight.

With a simple smile, Tyler turned away and back towards Viridian. From Route 22, the closest Route to Tyler, he could see a raincloud. It was odd, he thought, but likely just an odd occurence. He shrugged it off and started walking back towards Viridian's downtown again.