Page 28 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR="#800080"]Trainer Name: Moon
    ~||||~
    Shelly {5/5}~|~ Buneary {5/5}
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(x8) /Potions (x2)

Moon rested on a bench, her Pokemon enjoying the park. Shelly was in the sandbox while Buneary admired the flowers growing in the grass. There were a few others enjoying the public space, but everyone seemed to keep to themselves. The brunette's eyes fell on a mother pushing the toddler swing her young child sat in. The little boy, clad in blue and yellow, was smiling and giggling; no care in the world.

Something about that scene brought a pang of sadness inside, and she brought her focus elsewhere. In her mind, it made no sense and covered it up with the "it has been an eventful day" excuse. A part of her didn't buy it though....
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (0/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Spearow (0/5)
    [Spearow, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2)

Alice retrieved the Pokeball containing Spearow and put it in her bag. She would have to think of a nickname for it later. She then scooped up Aster who was still a little shaken. "You did so well, thank you," she said, rubbing the Bulbasaur behind the ears.

"Saur," he replied, glad the battle was over.

Alice hoped the addition of the bird to her team might help Aster overcome his fear of Flying types.

Max complimented her on her catch. "Thanks," she replied, "you too. It was really brave of you to want to meet Blue even though you just started with new Pokemon." She smiled.
    GCEA

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (5/5)......... (5/5)...........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith decided to go outside and get some fresh air. She headed out of the Pokemon Center and came to a park. She spotted Moon (Eternity) sitting on one of the benches, watching her Squirtle play in a sandbox and her Buneary admiring some flowers. This was a chance to finally get to know someone. After all, she and Moon had worked together to take down the Tauros and Kangaskhan. And Moon seemed like a nice person, so Zenith was pretty sure she would be fine to talk to.

Before she could start second-guessing herself, Zenith got up and went over to Moon, keeping a respectful distance. "Hey, Moon," she greeted. "Pretty intense start to our journey, huh? Having to round up a bunch of escaped pokemon. I thought it was exciting, though. I guess it's a good thing my dad drilled me with practice pokemon battles. It's too bad I can't keep Riolu. I felt a connection with it for some reason. I can't explain it."
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 03-21-2015 at 03:43 AM.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:4/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (0/6)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (5/5) Gore (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x2), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian
    Time: 230pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Ethan

Alice and Max walked along the route 22.
    "Not as brave as it was stubborn, and potentially dangerous..there is a certain code we follow and not battling him on his turf may have come off as disrespectful." Max paused as rain came pour down hard over them. He quickly called Lila back and lifted up jacket to cover Alice.

Max looked around.
    "Rain...in the middle of the day like this?" His eyes scanned the area but couldnt really make out much.

"This isnt natural rain..its a battle.."

Max paused as a bolt of lightning hit further into route 22. "Do you hear that?" he said looking at Alice.

The faint sound of mankey could be heard as they rushed away form the battle.

The rain finally had spread all the way to Viridian City. The trainers found themselves in a random down pour.

Meg quickly called back Kaze as she felt the first drops.
    "Charmander trainers call your pokemon back!" Meg called out before the rain hit hard.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Trainer Name: Rocky
    Pokemon:

Fury (5/5) Speedy (5/5) Rusty (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:N/A
    Egg: N/A
    Items: Pokeballs(4), Potions (2)
    Current Game Points: 13
    Trainers Affected:@Lightning Dash "Vi"

Losing that Battle hurt, but Giovanni's last words rang in Rocky's ears.

"This loss will hurt your pride young man, but you and your pokemon stood your ground. This was no loss. Train hard and maybe will see each other again..Ill be keeping an eye out for both of you. Please close the door on your way out."

Giovanni hadn't held back. Being the baby of a very wealthy meant that most of his life, he had gotten his won way. People went out of their way to make him happy. He had heard that most gym leader did the same, they brought out their smaller Pokemon, so as to give trainers a chance. Not Giovanni.

Giovanni had expected him to face his best Pokemon and either rise or fall based on his strength and abilities. Giovanni had treated him like a man! He really appreciated that. Giovanni was a class act. One that he hoped to emulate.

He grinned at Vi before he headed to the Pokemon center. "Can you believe we actually got away with that? We get caught sneaking into the gym and instead of calling the cops the Gym leader lets me challenge him! And the way he battled! No mercy! No treating me like I was just some silly kid. He expected me to win or fall on my own. Like a man! I know I lost, but that was the best moment of my life. I can't wait to get back here and battle Giovanni again, after I train, A LOT! That guy is a class act, all the way. Do you think he does internships? I would love to learn more from him."

It started to rain. Rocky was glad now that Giles had given him the umbrella. "Do you want to get under this" he said to Vi. "I need to get my Pokemon back to the Pokemon center."

Trainer Name: Brandon
    Pokemon:

Skipper - [5/5]

Mudkip - [5/5]

Pidgy - [5/5]

Brandon glanced at his pokemon... he had Mudkip out....he was a water type he was fine. He still pointed to Mudkip's pokeball offering shelter if it wanted... the Mudkip shook its head and tried practicing wave from a fairly big puddle. Brandon took a small tarp he had in his pack out and threw it over him.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Trainer Name: Alice

Aster (5/5)
    [Bulbasaur, Male]
    Domino (0/5)
    [Rattata, Female]
    Spearow (0/5)
    [Spearow, Male]

Items: Pokeballs (x5), Potions (x2)

Alice smiled gratefully as Max lifted his jacket to protect her from the sudden downpour. "Thanks," she said loudly, to be heard over the rain. The rain itself seemed extremely unnatural. Only moments ago, it had been pleasant weather.

Alice, clutched Aster, trying to keep him dry, bit he didn't seem to mind the rain too much.

She heard a strange screeching sound in the distance. Max had heard it too. "What was that?" She asked. The sudden darkness brought by the rain clouds made the noise seem extra creepy. She huddled a little closer to Max.
    GCEA

Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    Qeb.......... Freefall........Kamau
    (5/5)......... (5/5)...........(5/5)

Items: Poke Balls (x9); Potion (x2)

Zenith frowned as it suddenly began to rain. "Rain? But the weather said it would be sunny all day...." she said. She then turned to Moon. "We'd better head back to the Pokemon Center, Moon. See you there!" she said, running off ahead back toward the Pokemon Center. She soon arrived back at the Center, and the other Trainers who had gone out were coming back in. Luckily she had not gotten too wet, so she had no need to change her clothes. She went over to a table and sat down.
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 03-21-2015 at 03:44 AM.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

Trainer Name: Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:4/16)/ Lila (P:5/5)/ Pidgey (5/5)/ Spear (0/6)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x7), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

and

Trainer Name: Meghan Stratus
    Pokemon:
    Kaze (5/5) Chompers (5/5) Gore (5/5)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:
    Items: Pokemon(x2), Potions (x10)
    Included in this Post:

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Virdian
    Time: 230pm
    Day: 1
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Current Team:

Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Blue Team
    Davis
    Alice
    Tyler
    Meghan
    Rose
    Rocky
    Dennis
    Brandon
    Ethan

Max stepped out a little.

"Get behind me.." He said in more serious tone than she had heard him speak so far.

"Chunk...on my signal..use Hydro Pump." Max seemed to call out of no where pointing ahead. The noise grew louder and louder and finally. A wave of angry Mankey broke through the rain cloud. It seemed as if the rain dance was most intense where it had started. The electricity from Genie's pokemon and stirred up the whole family of Manky. As the Mankey came flooding in. Max called out the move. Making sure to stay close to Alice. His thoughts moved towards the other new trainers and if they were okay.

Chunk let out a hydro plan blast that broke the group in half sending Mankeys jumping and rushing to get out of the way. Scattering to get clear of this pokemon.

Wild Pokemon Appear

Mankey (x7)
    (Points:7)(Type: Fighting)

The mankey group was all over the place quickly rushing into the streets of Viridian. Meg and Rose rushed inside the Pokemon Center to get out of the rain. They notice Zenith and Moon.
    "Hey you two okay?" Meg said walking over to the trainers.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Name: Tyler Phoenix
    Phyre (5/5)
    [Charmander, Male]
    Splinter (0/5)
    [Rattata, Male]
    Zar’roc (0/5)
    [Absol, Male]
    Items: Pokeball x6//Potion x2

Tyler frowned. The rain had swung in quickly. It wasn't that the cloud had moved; it had grown at an advanced rate. Tyler was running, one of his capes for colder weather held over his head. "Damn this rain," he muttered, approaching the Pokemon Center. He darted inside, shaking his slightly wet hair and wrapping his damp cape over his shoulders a little. He was visibly frowning. He enjoyed rain usually, but this rain... this wasn't normal rain.

He looked around the Pokemon Center, noticing some of the other trainers. A couple in particular were easily recognizable but he was still unsure whether to go and talk. Regardless, he left his cape on a hook to dry and leant against a wall near the exit, wondering whether the rain would end up dying down at all.
    Last edited by Tyler Phoenix; 03-21-2015 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Formatting