Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ah, those are great! And that's cool that you made that to cheer your friend up. That's definitely what being a great friend is all about. :3

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Cacnea with the teeny Beautifly is the cutest thing. The icon also looks beautiful. Love them!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aww that tiny Beautifly is too cute! >_<

I really like the Luxio above as well. :) Awesome as always!
    GCEA

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    I think sometimes the best games are the ones you didn't expect to love. You go in with lowered expectations and then are pleasantly surprised by what you find. Ori was definitely one of those! xD

Yeaaah. I'm still behind, but I hope to start working on them again this week once I get a tiny PRS buffer ready.

Yeee! Thank you!

--

New art: PotW for my server, Cacnea, and an icon for a friend who's been feeling down lately.

Oh yeah for sure! I think that was another thing about Undertale. It was so unexpected from a game that looked like that. Just how far it delved into everything and how deep the story actually went. The soundtrack too! It first pulled me in because some tracks I listened to gave me PMD vibes. It was on sale so I gave it a shot. I just....couldn't stop paying xD.Ori did the same that I just had to buy the Definitive Edition later on too! When I saw the trailer at E3 last year I couldn't contain my excitement haha.

Oh wow, that Cacnea is really awesome! The Beautiflu with it as well?! Such great detail too!

That was nice to make t for a friend that wasn't feeling the best. Little things like that always help out more than anyone could ever know. It's really awesome!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Oh yeah for sure! I think that was another thing about Undertale. It was so unexpected from a game that looked like that. Just how far it delved into everything and how deep the story actually went. The soundtrack too! It first pulled me in because some tracks I listened to gave me PMD vibes. It was on sale so I gave it a shot. I just....couldn't stop paying xD.Ori did the same that I just had to buy the Definitive Edition later on too! When I saw the trailer at E3 last year I couldn't contain my excitement haha.

Oh wow, that Cacnea is really awesome! The Beautiflu with it as well?! Such great detail too!

That was nice to make t for a friend that wasn't feeling the best. Little things like that always help out more than anyone could ever know. It's really awesome!
    With Undertale there's been so much hype and too many people screaming in my face to play it that I actively don't want to play it. One day I'll get to it. When people stop being annoying about it. xD

Ori's soundtrack is drop dead gorgeous. <3 I could listen to it all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Aww that tiny Beautifly is too cute! >_<

I really like the Luxio above as well. :) Awesome as always!
    The Luxio is from a PMD comic. The author is a pretty awesome person! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Cacnea with the teeny Beautifly is the cutest thing. The icon also looks beautiful. Love them!
    Yeee! Thank you! I was doing sketches based of random pokemon an rng chose. I got Cacnea and Beautifly back to back so I just did them in one! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ah, those are great! And that's cool that you made that to cheer your friend up. That's definitely what being a great friend is all about. :3
    It's sometimes hard to see friends go through tough times and be unable to do anything to help them. Making stuff doesn't solve their issues- but it certainly does let them know "Hey- I'm here for ya!"

---

Birthday art for one of my best friends =D

6. This post has been liked by:

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

They're gonna LOVE it.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Heck, I love it and it's not even close to my birthday!

That's awesome work! Puppies and dragons absolutely need to hang out more often.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Heck, I love it and it's not even close to my birthday!

That's awesome work! Puppies and dragons absolutely need to hang out more often.
    <3 Thank you!

And ye- the wolf pup is one of my characters- my best friend's favorite charrie. The dragon is his dragonsona chibified. xD Always fun to draw!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    They're gonna LOVE it.
    THEY DID AND I'M HAPPY. <3

---

No new art, but a request stream notice. I will be doing a 5+ hour stream taking sketch requests. It will start between 6:20 and 7:00 central time and last until I die or get tired. Whichever happens first.

Request Stream Rules

- Patrons of the $5+ tiers get priority.

- *Only people who are considered regulars can request. This is to prevent random people from popping in, making a request, then leaving immediately after while never participating in any other stream, SJ/DA activities, the discord, etc. etc.

- You must be present when your turn comes or you will be skipped. Again, to prevent people from popping in and leaving. (Exceptions are Patrons and the most amazing regulars!)

- No NSFW or fetish requests.

- You may request I line a previously requested sketch or color a previously lined request. The previous request does not need to be your own.

- Tell the list keeper that you want to be added- not me. The chat can move fast during request streams and I might miss over things. The list keeper is typically Robin or Rune. If neither are present, I'll pick someone else.

- Please have a request idea before you ask to be added to the list. Waiting for people to say what they want wastes time that could be used for other people's requests.

- Have any references ready prior to your turn. Again- the less time wasted, the more requests we can get through.

- I have the right to refuse any request for any reason.

- If there are no more people on the list, we start over from the beginning!

*PXR people are counted as regulars cause they are faces I recognize and know. This rule is mostly for the DA posting since we've had people I've never seen in any form come in, request, then leave. It's annoying and takes away from those who have been supportive of PRS and my work.

Link to stream: https://picarto.tv/Nekomata

Request Stream is done~! Went for just over 6 hours. 19 Requests total with 4 colors, 3 lines, and and 12 sketches!

https://petuniabubbles.deviantart.co...ream-726545628

11. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

That's my baby right there! That's my baby boy Seishieon!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire