Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    Sarah, your attempts are pure gold; I didn't think your posts will ever get old!

The revised Zanna looks really cool! I can't recognise the symbol; AM I A FOOL?! Also, you're planning to rewrite your story? I can't wait to read it in all its new glory! I'll miss the old one with no trace of a doubt, but at least you'll have fun--just don't get worn out. The return of Codan, Lani and Rye. Ooh, I can't wait, I might start to cry!

2. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

That must have taken quite a while, but that Pikachu definitely knows how to smile. :3

I would definitely try my darnest to read the update, because I'm sure it'll be great.

4. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Forgot to post these. xD The larger versions of the icons, and the banner artwork!

---

6. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

THEY'RE SO FLUFFY AND HAPPY!!!

Yeah, these two fluffballs are definitely cute. X3

8. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

These are such a cool style, Gem! I love the shading on Altaria, especially. It looks so bubbly and nice <3
    GCEA

@Neo Emolga They are fluffy and happy! Thanks! xD

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah Thanks! The style is actually influenced from @Fate's messy avatars a while back. xP This is just a more refined version. Cause I'm OCD for detail. But they're actually pretty simple and fun to draw! Sadly, I forgot to record myself while I drew these. ;c

11. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

It's already been said, but WHO CARES! They're so fluffy and adorable! I love the art style to these. The style makes it even better. The shading is great, the cuteness of holding out clouds so my Pika-self can sleep on clouds, it's like bundles of cuteness! SO ADORABLE! >u<

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

13. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi Altaria View Post
    I've decided to rewrite Team StormRiders!

Hey, I might actually be able to read it, if you do. *shot* I was always pretty intimidated by reading a bunch, despite wanting to be a novelist, myself. It's taken me 3 months to read 12 chapters of the book I'm currently reading and3yearstogettochapter6ofyourstory I MEANT WELL. But, if I can read it chapter by chapter as you post them, then it should be easier to digest. It would also be nice to see what I have read be remastered since you've come so far as a writer. I'm looking forward to it more as I type. HYPE AS I TYPE. So, here's to hoping you do it!

On a related note, Your drawings always seem to inspire me to draw, myself. Even though all I do is doodle. Still, I come around here, see your stuff, and I'm like, 'Imma draw sumthin'.' So, thanks! Also, Good job! Also, Art! Drawing! Excitement!

i should never type before i've had my coffee.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

15. This post has been liked by:

Posting the couple of things I've done the past few days, so I don't forget to add them to the OP when I'm not lazy. xD

17. This post has been liked by:

GEMMAAAAAAA that mawile is so beautiful! Oh my gosh! I LOVE the way you've coloured with no lines and such. Everything is so crisp and clean and fantastic. Amazing job. :3c I love the way you did the eye. It looks awesome. Your highlights are cool. :3 Overall a SUPER EFFECTIVE style! ^v^

Dat little pikachu is also so cute. <3 Dem little chubby arms. <3