Page 29 of 47 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrow-Jolteon View Post
    Got it. Disarm the blade first, find the hilt, perform the ritual. Easy peasy...
    Well, I'm not gonna stop you, but please be careful. I've got a bad feeling about this...

This is without a doubt Bloodwish's work, and knowing how brutal Undone was to me, I feel bad for whatever poor Pokémon fell victim to this nasty Enthraller...

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tashy the Furret View Post
    Well, I'm not gonna stop you, but please be careful. I've got a bad feeling about this...

This is without a doubt Bloodwish's work, and knowing how brutal Undone was to me, I feel bad for whatever poor Pokémon fell victim to this nasty Enthraller...
    Don't worry, I will. In fact, the reason I volunteered is because I'm in peak condition right now, so I'm at less risk than others are.

Senior Moderator

Part of me wonders if Yandil is in fact, a Stalker--but at the same time, who would be trying to peg something this serious onto him--that note in the complex makes me wonder...
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Any tasks for me tonight? If not I'll continue to do interviews in order to preserve my sanity. Given all the Night pokémon have been interviewed at least once (except technically Tashy), I'll be re-interviewing someone. Any recommendations?

I was thinking Jaxie might be a good one to ask if they've heard any of the Stalker names before. Since Jaxie runs a bar and all.

Also, I hate to admit because I really like her, but... I'm starting to think Franny might actually be a stalker. I had my suspicions from the beginning but with how nice she was I quickly dismissed it. But looking over the confirmed stalker samples... one of them is a purple shred. There's only three purple pokemon on that list, the others being Buldaren the Exploud and Misa the Meinshao. And something tells be the word "shred" is in reference to like a piece of cloth, which Mismagius is kind of made of. Though that argument could apply to Misa as well.

Our initial thought is that she might be Karrasin, because she specifically mentions fire types. But she also mentions hemostasis, which means to stop bleeding, which could also mean she's Overkill.

Still, we don't want to jump to conclusions, but it just seems... suspicious.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 11-17-2017 at 03:40 AM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Or Bloodwish. Which is half of the stalkers. Then again, Galen the Malamar is also purple, and there are purple furs on a Purugly, so Kanna the Purugly is also not exonerated from that list either.

We could always investigate Franny as a first step.

As for the message-Consider the graffiti walls. 'Daddy says not to listen to Yandil.' That message came up in the note from the apartment; that means Daki, Nillian and Drisha are all prime suspects. It wouldn't be the first time a Stalker has attempted to use the slanderous name of another to get their ways.
    @Tashy the Furret, can you queue up the Black Feather for your next scan?

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    @Tashy the Furret, can you queue up the Black Feather for your next scan?

You got it, dude, I'm all over it!

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    No murders tonight! Excellent.

Now... I'd like people who have Investigation to give some background onto Franny and Daki, respectively, if at all reasonable. I'm just going to see about who I can get a hit with in terms of typing today.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Unless anyone has any particular requests I'll just keep interviewing some 'mons.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Someone can take the bills to Kanna to get the medicine and complete that mission, if you're looking for something to do.
    GCEA

I'm talking the money to the swanna!
    A squirrel is cute but Buizels are cuter.