Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Let's help someone with money from a safe! Give the wad of Barendal poke bills to Vasha.
    Last edited by Ladybugclue; 11-19-2017 at 05:47 PM.
    A squirrel is cute but Buizels are cuter.

Used Thunderbolt! Arrow-Jolteon's Avatar

Now to disarm [Lamentation Nail] #Woeful Presence# (1 Sanity Damage)

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'll disarm {Odd-Looking Statue: Missing Shroud} #Threatening Gaze# (3 Sanity Damage) so someone can deliver the shroud without getting hurt <3
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Let's talk with #47 Misa the Mienshao.

Hello there! How are you today? My friend and I were just wondering if you knew anything about the Stalkers.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

I choose to investigate Daki.
    Last edited by EmeraldSky; 11-19-2017 at 06:34 PM.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Rusty took quick stock of the state his mind was now in... And shuddered. There were old problems he never faced from the Royal Head Delivery mixed with new ones from the Blade and Eevee statue... There was only one way to fix things, and that was to whack his problems with a wrench. His dreams as he slept that day were of him bashing the darkness messing with the delicate workings of his brain into submission. Quite fun compared to his normal insanity...

More resting!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    A new day is dawning...

I'll chat with #9, Ferris the Pignite.
    Interview Rapport: POSITIVE, INTIMIDATING
    +1 Shared Pokémon Type (Fire)
    +Intimidation (Psychic vs Fighting)

You find Ferris the Pignite working at Silverdike Manufacturing where he is the floor overseer for all operations. Despite all that has been going on, it doesn't seem like he's slowed down one bit. It strikes you as odd, as judging from his residence, he doesn't appear to care about cleanliness, but he has a very committed work ethic.

You introduce yourself to him and then inquire about the Stalkers and what he knows about them.

"They've been hard to compensate for," Ferris tells you. "Some of my workers are dead because of them and others didn't think their jobs were worth sticking around for, so they fled town. Our output suffered greatly because of it, but I don't want this division to sink because of it. We got to keep business running as usual. I'm trying to work with HR to find other workers looking for jobs, but it hasn't been easy. You get a lot of unskilled applicants thinking we train on the job for this kind of work when we don't. But I'm beginning to wonder if we might need to change that around..."

"As far as who I think a Stalker might be..." Ferris thinks it over, trying to recall suspicious things he's seen lately, "Well, I know that from what I've heard from multiple sources, Whitemill Manufacturing no longer has a factory overseer or director. She was killed over a week ago but no one has taken her spot, or at least from what I've overheard at the Tavern. So who is even managing things over there? Did they just reassign duties to the other workers?"

"Meanwhile, I had the misfortune of running into Kanna the Purugly when shopping at ApexMart the other day," Ferris explains. "She's a real pain. I swear, I like it when Nillian is working there, but I'm not a fan of Misa. She'll call in Kanna if there's an issue and Kanna always gives me beef about the stupidest things. I bought a frying pan that was clearly used with all kinds of crusty stuff on it when it was supposed to be new, and she claimed I was the one who did that! Even if you have the receipt, it doesn't matter, Kanna will pull whatever she can out of her butt to invalidate the return. I'd shop somewhere else but that joint is like the only real gig in town. Makes me wonder if some kind of evil is swirling around in that annoying cat's brain or something. I wouldn't be surprised! I don't trust that Misa either. She's quiet and shifty and I don't like those types!"

"Well, I need to get back to watching the line before things go even more out of control," Ferris tells you. "You have a good day now, sir."

Quincy the Victini (S: Psychic/Fire)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 4/4
    Perk: Lockpick | Learned Abilities: Exorcism, Restrain
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Well, I got enough stuff for three Stalkers, but let's set up what we need for #4! I'm going to purify this [Ceramic Bowl] and then see if this weird, [Blue Fur] leads to something we should be wary about.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    Investigate #29 Franny the Mismagius
    Despite Franny's helpful and cooperative nature, you're not entirely sure she can be trusted. You decide to watch her from the shadows and make your own verification as to whether she's a truly trustworthy medical professional, or whether she's been playing the Emissaries all along.

Sam's Investigation on #29 Franny the Mismagius has begun and will be completed at the end of Day 8: Night Cycle

Once you track her down at the Southwarren Medical Center, you blend in, disappear, and watch everything and report everything she does...

Sam the Deerling (S: Normal/Grass)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: First Aid | Learned Abilities: Investigate
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Rest for now.