Page 26 of 513 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm trying to decide which competition I want to do first.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    I've never been on a plane still, so I wouldn't know about that.

Also Neo, are the PXFIRE Week 3 results gonna be up with Week 4?
    I just needed to convert everything over into an Excel spreadsheet because it was getting tricky to work with a whole lot of calculator typing. With Excel, if you know how to cruise through using formulas, it cranks out the results way faster and they're way more accurate.

I just need results for Drawn, Graphic, and RP as far as Week #4 stuff goes. But yep, I'm on top of it. :3

Administrator

So it's official. I'm going to Pokemon Worlds! However, it's unconfirmed if I'm able to participate on Pokken at the time. I'm guessing I won't be able to because I don't have points at all in the championship. Well besides what I have from participating in the monthly events, but only on USUM.
    @Neo Emolga I'm gonna try and have mine up later today. Taking care of lunch/dinner right now then voting. I'll be totally free after that! =D

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    So it's official. I'm going to Pokemon Worlds! However, it's unconfirmed if I'm able to participate on Pokken at the time. I'm guessing I won't be able to because I don't have points at all in the championship. Well besides what I have from participating in the monthly events, but only on USUM.
    @Neo Emolga I'm gonna try and have mine up later today. Taking care of lunch/dinner right now then voting. I'll be totally free after that! =D
    Still, have fun at Worlds! Even if you don't get into the championship, I bet it'll be fun to at least be there in person.

And hey, no worries! :3

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Still, have fun at Worlds! Even if you don't get into the championship, I bet it'll be fun to at least be there in person.

And hey, no worries! :3
    For sure! I mean yeah I'd probably not even make it in the LCQ for Pokken, but that's fine. Just being there will be awesome! Plus Pokemon Center goodies! There's some really awesome stuff that can come from there!

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Mmmm I'm so tired I want to work on stuff but this was such a long dayyyy
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I dunno, I like my staycations too much. Sure, traveling is cool every once in a while, but I'd rather just relax and take it easy. No packing, driving, or getting on a plane.
    I agree with this. I want to like traveling more but I find it too stressful most of the time xD Not to mention all the planning you have to do for big trips. Also I hate flying haha.
    GCEA

8. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I agree with this. I want to like traveling more but I find it too stressful most of the time xD Not to mention all the planning you have to do for big trips. Also I hate flying haha.
    Well for me flying is fun! I dunno about outside the country yet, but just across states isn't bad. 1st class is even better! Planning trips yeah that can be a stress. I just got super super lucky finding my hotel in Nashville for Worlds I guess xD. First one I chose had the best deal for the time haha.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well for me flying is fun! I dunno about outside the country yet, but just across states isn't bad. 1st class is even better! Planning trips yeah that can be a stress. I just got super super lucky finding my hotel in Nashville for Worlds I guess xD. First one I chose had the best deal for the time haha.
    HA HA HA HA HA WAIT UNTIL YOU FLY INTERNATIONAL IN COACH WE'LL SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT THEN!!!

I can't sleep on planes. I can't even really get deep into sleep sitting up either. I only just doze off, and on a plane, just when you think you might be able to get a little shuteye, suddenly things start shaking and you're woken up again. And this can go on for 10+ hours or so. And then more fun, you get there and you're tired and cranky and sore in the butt, but it's only just the morning and everyone else in your country of arrival is just starting the day! It has a very "I just pulled an all-nighter" kind of feel.

Administrator

HA HA HA HA HA WAIT UNTIL YOU FLY INTERNATIONAL IN COACH WE'LL SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT THEN!!!

I can't sleep on planes. I can't even really get deep into sleep sitting up either. I only just doze off, and on a plane, just when you think you might be able to get a little shuteye, suddenly things start shaking and you're woken up again. And this can go on for 10+ hours or so. And then more fun, you get there and you're tired and cranky and sore in the butt, but it's only just the morning and everyone else in your country of arrival is just starting the day! It has a very "I just pulled an all-nighter" kind of feel.
    Well I did fly coach on the way back from New York. It wasn't that bad, but I have heard odd stories my dad has gone through on flights back from New Mexico while he was out there. Some real oddballs out there and some really rude.

Yeah I was wondering how it would be for me when I got to Japan. It's a loooooooong flight. So how would I need to go about sleep? Makes it difficult going alone and not knowing where to go. Sooooo yeah! Tough choices! I really gotta plan that trip again soon.

The time is upon us...