Page 42 of 513 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    But you gotta remember. Sometimes there's that "naughtiest Pikachu" out there set on making everyone turn into one as well.
    Mmm, yes, I used to be like that. Things have changed, but it seems like that inspiration has found home with some new folks around here.

Administrator

Oh you know I'm always good for it (being the first to obtain that actual ranking). It was fun. If only I had got my paws on that nuke. My plan would've been perfect!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Oh you know I'm always good for it (being the first to obtain that actual ranking). It was fun. If only I had got my paws on that nuke. My plan would've been perfect!
    Why do I now picture you on a dark throne, laughing maniacally as dramatic music with a chorus plays in the background?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Why do I now picture you on a dark throne, laughing maniacally as dramatic music with a chorus plays in the background?
    Well for one. As of right now I'm in that role sort of kind of since both my avatar and signature are an apocalyptic looking sort of destruction with the phrase "they just didn't love me enough." Oh man this corrupted Chu role be so fun! XD. In a dress or not haha. I'm actually kinda surprised you didn't completely remake it to be as cutesy looking as possible to get back at me for the Squawkers stuff xD. It's been fun so far though. (And yes I toooootally ask for this stuff. I mean yeah guys have clambered for some time as wanting to see me as a female Pikachu with heart shaped tail and all).

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Well for one. As of right now I'm in that role sort of kind of since both my avatar and signature are an apocalyptic looking sort of destruction with the phrase "they just didn't love me enough." Oh man this corrupted Chu role be so fun! XD. In a dress or not haha. I'm actually kinda surprised you didn't completely remake it to be as cutesy looking as possible to get back at me for the Squawkers stuff xD. It's been fun so far though. (And yes I toooootally ask for this stuff. I mean yeah guys have clambered for some time as wanting to see me as a female Pikachu with heart shaped tail and all).
    I'll admit, I was feeling too lazy to remake it.

The Squawkers stuff wasn't too bad, it was just the Munna thing that crawled under my skin. It was awful, and every passing day just felt like it was getting worse. But things like the Pachirisu were perfectly fine and good.

Administrator

Yeah we all feel lazy sometimes :p

When it was me yeah I knew the sort of things you'd actually like and not have a seriously bad time with. Something for fun. But hey, at least most were pretty fun right?

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Uggghhhhh I hate early morning flights
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

I'd have thought those would be easier than late night flights.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Nah, early morning is worse. It's always a frenzy to get everything ready and packed (some things like bathroom stuff can't be done the night before if you still need to use it in the morning), rush to the airport (with fun traffic just waiting for you!), and get boarding passes and go though security. And somewhere, if possible, get breakfast. Thankfully most airports in major cities have little breakfast places, but definitely not all of them.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Definitely prefer late night flights. Especially since I am not a morning person.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire