Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel View Post
Welcome back, Elbub! I hope you had a good holiday season. Have you received the Discord invite you were hoping for (as far as I know, the community isn't active anywhere else)?
I have indeed, thank you, and I hope you have too.
@Chakramaster got back to me regarding the Discord link, which I very much appreciated! I'm not sure how or why I left the Discord in the first place, because I was definitely in it before.

It's a shame to hear there's not too many places the community is active anymore, as even the Discord server seems quiet and maybe a little underloved - it still has Sword and Shield channels as opposed to Scarlet and Violet!

Or maybe even the community isn't quite what it once was - people get older, drift away, maybe permanently. I'm guilty of that somewhat myself, but I like to think that I'll always come back. and it'll be a long time before I disappear one final time into the ether!

Or maybe, just maybe, our collection attention spans are shorter and we're all expecting uber quick responses in the present day, which was never what forum life was about!