Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

I'm about 90% sure Yandil is as well--I just hope that talking to a Stalker doesn't tip off the Enthrallers...
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Kanja being a stalker also makes sense for why our mission disclosure went up as she was one of the ones we talked to that round. Should we exorcise her now?

Yandil is suspicious still but so is Jeddi the Bewear. I think the beige fur sample could belong to Yandil... If no one objects I'll ask Tashy to check that one next?

EDIT: looks like the beige fur sample is up next anyway xD I'm guessing the light green scale belongs to Kanja
    GCEA

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Uhh, just arrived. Heard talk 'bout this Kanja fellow being a Stalker, and I do happen to have a certain set of skills just for such an occasion, but uh, are we sure about that? I do recall the deceptive measures of another Stalker from before, though this one does seem a lot more concrete...

Also is there anything else to talk about? Any weird suspicions? I just joined in on this, ya' know. I've heard Yandil tossed around so much I have a feeling he's a definite red herring, so uh, anyone else?

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Uhh, just arrived. Heard talk 'bout this Kanja fellow being a Stalker, and I do happen to have a certain set of skills just for such an occasion, but uh, are we sure about that? I do recall the deceptive measures of another Stalker from before, though this one does seem a lot more concrete...

Also is there anything else to talk about? Any weird suspicions? I just joined in on this, ya' know. I've heard Yandil tossed around so much I have a feeling he's a definite red herring, so uh, anyone else?
    I'm pretty certain about Kanja. We found her mostly due to luck (happened to be protecting her victim) so there's no reason she should be a red herring or anything. She acted suspicious when we interviewed her the first time, saying we should tell her all our plans, and that night we got tagged for mission disclosure. She's the only green medium Pokemon (a description of this particular stalker) with injuries that have been hastily fixed up (it was emphasised that they would be poorly treated).

Yandil I'm still not sure about just cos he seems so obvious and we haven't found anything at his work or home yet, but rather a lot of notes ABOUT him which kinda makes it seem there's a Stalker out there who hates him. He is mortal enemies with Jeddi the Bewear and I feel like that's somehow relevant and one or the other is a stalker. The confirmed Stalker sample Black Fur could belong to Jeddi, while the non-confirmed Beige Fur could belong to Yandil.

Those are our main leads right now I think. I still have to over the last couple days and update my to do list though.
    GCEA

Hrm, so, you wouldn't be too peeved if I opted to Exorcise Kanja come the morning as my next action?

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Hrm, so, you wouldn't be too peeved if I opted to Exorcise Kanja come the morning as my next action?
    I'm fine with that. Let's give everyone else a chance to weigh in though.
    GCEA

I think we should at least send someone with investigate to follow Kanja around and get her information before dropping the hammer.

Also still not convinced on Yandil. Still too convenient that all the public is pointing to the same person. I'm more suspicious of Jeddi, who keeps messing with Yandil's head.

VPP

OK, so, more Enthraller tip-offs tonight. This time there's only three possible suspects: Kanja, Jenny and Frannie. Kanja matches up with the appearance and cuts, is unhelpful, and has green scales, and pretty much ticks all the boxes for evidence. If Frannie lied, she'd oust herself as a Stalker pretty quickly-we could just casually confirm it at the tavern if we really want to confirm any bar brawls with combusken, but that's unlikely, methinks. This doesn't quite mean there just can't be two or even three stalkers in that list, but the odds of that are improbable.

I think this all but confirms Kanja is our stalker, methinks.

Well, if you're sure go ahead I guess. I'm going to talk to Jeddi about Yandil.

VPP

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Agreeing on Kanja, I think we need to get rid of her. Even MORE evidence is she said she thought Edder was a stalker but then he ended up getting killed and obviously isn't one, so I'd say she was trying to throw us off. I support exorcising her.

Unless I'm looking at it wrong, the mission disclosure thing is for the whole day/night cycle so includes anyone we spoke to during the day as well (it only gets updated at night). I made that mistake last time. xD So it possibly refers to someone other than Kanja as it's not like we gave her any new info. But it's not really clear how mission disclosure works exactly so it could just be her again.

If anyone is against exorcising Kanja asap, speak up now!
    GCEA