The shadows are burning with fierce new cards!
Burning Shadows is now in stores which means powerful new cards will be entering the game. Several new cards such as Necrozma GX and Marshadow GX will add several new twists to the game. There will be plenty new trainers such as Guzma who will become staples in many decks. You can see some of our recommended Pokemon and Trainers from the new set in our TCG Jump column.
Below are the details for Burning Shadows.
- More than 140 cards: Over 140 cards, including brand-new Pokémon-GX and full-art Supporter cards.
- Two new theme decks: Two 60-card preconstructed decks are designed to introduce players to the Pokémon TCG by letting them play straight from the get-go.
- Even more brand-new Pokémon: Many of the exotic and tropical Pokémon that Trainers have come to love in the Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon video games join the Pokémon Trading Card Game, including Necrozma, Marshadow, and more!
- Alolan Pokémon: Regional variants of classic Pokémon who have a new look in the Alola region make their appearance.
- Booster packs: Each pack contains 10 cards selected from the expansion and includes at least one rare card.
Players can also hit up GameStop to pick up a code for Salazzle in their Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon. You can pick up your code between August 14 and September 4, 2017.
Below is a video promoting Burning Shadows. Best of luck in your pulls!