Because this chance will come with bliss!
Because February Community Day will have lots of heart with Chansey as the featured Pokemon!
This event will run from Sunday, February 04, 2024 from 2PM to 5PM local time. It was also reveal that the special bonus will be 1/4th Hatch Distance and 2x Catch Candy bonus along with three hour Incense and Lure Modules. Full details for the event can be found by clicking here.
There will be also plenty of Chansey for trainers to catch in the wild. This will give trainers the chance to catch Shiny Chansey. If you evolve your Chansey into Blissey then it will learn the Charged Attack, Wild Charge! You will have up to five hours after Community Day to do this.
Below are the full details for the event.
- For US$1.00 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Chansey Community Day–exclusive Special Research story.
- Stay tuned for when tickets for the Special Research story go live.
- Don’t forget: you’re now able to purchase and gift tickets to any of your friends that you’ve achieved a Friendship level of Great Friends or higher with.* To gift a ticket, tap the Special Research ticket in the in-game shop, then tap the Gift button instead of the Buy button.
- 3x Catch Experience.
- 1/4th Hatch Distance.
- 2× chance for Trainers level 31 and up to receive XL Candy from catching Pokemon.
- Incense activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Lure Modules activated during the event will last for three hours.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- 1 extra special trade can be made during the event and two hours after the event (maximum of 2 for the day).
- Trades made during the event and five hours after the event will require 50% less Stardust.
Bonus 4-Star Raids!
There will be special 4-Star Raids featuring Chansey appearing after the 3-Hour Community Day from 5PM to 10PM. If you are able to claim victory in one of these Raids then Chansey will appear around the gym. This will last for 30 minutes and the Chansey will appear in a 300-meter radius around the Gym that hosted the Raid. If you are lucky, you may even encounter a Shiny Timburr!
A few things to note.
- Chansey that appear during these circumstances will have the same chance to appear Shiny as those that appear during the Community Day 3-hour event window.
- The Event Bonuses and Group Bonuses only apply during the 3-Hour Community Day window. Thus, will not apply to the 4-Star Raids after the event window.
- ONLY Raid Passes and Premium Battles Passes can be used for 4-Star Raids. Remote Raid Passes CANNOT be used for these raids.
If you get any 2KM eggs then you will see that Happiny will hatch more frequently from them. You will also have the increase chance of hatching a Shiny Happiny!
Best of luck in your Chansey catching!