Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon GO Club

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was..... but without a join in this amazing club this is impossible.
    I'm a level 14 trainer and I need a join here, cause I love Pokemon Go with all this features and mistakes :).

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

/ / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Almost level 15 now.

I met a guy working the counter at Wendy's who saw my Team Valor t-shirt and recognized it. Level 32. Daaaamnnn, and I thought I was finally making progress. XD

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll join in!

And dang, level 32? I was pretty proud of myself for reaching level 18. XD

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Level 32 is crazy! xD I saw someone on level 34... I'm only on lv 20 and it already takes 50000 exp to level up! I dunno how these people are doing it!!!
    GCEA

i'm only level 10

I'm still a level 14 noob... XD I still haven't gone anywhere with significant amounts of pokemon/pokestops. I neeeed to go to the city! x__x And take a charge pack with me. xD

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I've been mostly just gathering up a whole bunch of Pokemon to evolve before using a Lucky Egg and then evolving all of them. I've been around several places in the neighborhood, but the best place still seems to be near the train station I have just a short walking distance away. It's mostly a breeding pit for Weedles, Pidgeys, and Spearows, but every now and then, something new and sweet comes along. Meanwhile, with four Pokestops and a gym that gets some INSANELY HIGH Pokemon sitting in it (Highest I've seen was a 2800+ CP Dragonite), it's a pretty nice oasis of activity considering the rest of the neighborhood has nothing. Not to mention the other day someone used a lure module and I definitely took advantage of that.

I'm on level 15 (reach it finally yesterday) and sometimes Pokémon Go pisses me off, cause it's so hard to reach the next level .

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Hey guys, I just hit level 9. How long should I wait before I use my lucky egg and go on an evolution spree? I imagine that the longer I wait the better it will be.