Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wooooow, that Raichu is definitely a super special kind of asshat. Rachel, Charlie, take it from a guy who has had job interviews that went just as crappily. This is NOT a place and not a boss you would even WANT to work for or else you'll just end up hating every day of your life. Not to mention it's an easy way to lose the passion for the kind of work you'd be doing.

Simply turn around, walk out the door, and go pursue something that makes you happier. There's no greater revenge than that! >;3 Make them regret not hiring you! And when they recognize your skills and talent, see their mistakes, and offer you a role... say "NO." Muah ha ha ha!

Great addition, now I can relate to Rachel and Charlie even more. These two definitely need a chance to succeed! Never let an ignorant naysayer make you give up on your dreams!
    Once again thanks for the detailed comic!

You are definitely right about that; that raichu is not someone they want to work for. And the kind of stuff you're mentioning will be brought up later too.

They definitely do! They won't be giving up for long, I'll tell you that!

2. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I got way behind but I finally caught up! :D What a wild ride! Your expressions get better and better. You can pretty much tell what they're feeling without them even speaking, it's awesome! I feel so sad for Rachel and Charlie now though :( Especially thinking about them as those cute little kids. Aww. :( Seeing Rachel begging after she's usually so fiery is really depressing. D: That Raichu is a (very nicely drawn) butthead! I hope their luck turns around soon!

Also having "the chosen one" not knowing what's going on and being so reluctant is such a cool idea! I love that Mike was freaked out by Leon's blades. xD I would do the same thing haha! It's definitely going to be interesting seeing how Mike goes with being on a rescue team! :O
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    I got way behind but I finally caught up! :D What a wild ride! Your expressions get better and better. You can pretty much tell what they're feeling without them even speaking, it's awesome! I feel so sad for Rachel and Charlie now though :( Especially thinking about them as those cute little kids. Aww. :( Seeing Rachel begging after she's usually so fiery is really depressing. D: That Raichu is a (very nicely drawn) butthead! I hope their luck turns around soon!

Also having "the chosen one" not knowing what's going on and being so reluctant is such a cool idea! I love that Mike was freaked out by Leon's blades. xD I would do the same thing haha! It's definitely going to be interesting seeing how Mike goes with being on a rescue team! :O
    Oh wow, thanks so much, Sarah! (And sorry this reply is a little late.) I'm so glad you like them and that the emotion gets portrayed well. That's something I'm really working on.

Thank you! I really liked the idea myself, and it's been fun to play around with. You will see more of Mike in the next chapter!

And here is today's page!

5. This post has been liked by:

Here's a new page!

7. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Aww, don't get mad, Rachel. Get even! Find out where Mr Crabby Raichu lives and just grease everything.

Awesome job on yet another great page. Rachel seems about ready to become a supervillain, but hopefully the two use this loss to open one door as this one shuts. Gotta have heart!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Aww, this is so sad :( I hope Charlie can cheer Rachel up. I love the background and the fact they're up on a mountain at night, it really fits the mood. My fave panel from those two is the one with Rachel walking up the mountain with her arms crossed. It says so much without words!
    GCEA

Aww, don't get mad, Rachel. Get even! Find out where Mr Crabby Raichu lives and just grease everything.

Awesome job on yet another great page. Rachel seems about ready to become a supervillain, but hopefully the two use this loss to open one door as this one shuts. Gotta have heart!
    Hahaha, yes! You'll see what happens with them very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Aww, this is so sad :( I hope Charlie can cheer Rachel up. I love the background and the fact they're up on a mountain at night, it really fits the mood. My fave panel from those two is the one with Rachel walking up the mountain with her arms crossed. It says so much without words!
    Yep it is. :C And thank you! I really liked that picture too. =D

Here is today's page:

12. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

...-Kick butt and rock the house!

I love the starry sky background and yep, more awesome expressions! Rachel looks angry enough to punch a Pichu, but I totally feel for the two. Almost to the point where you kind of hope the guild regrets the decision. Either way, I like the plot, the artwork, and I find the characters to be very likeable also. Great stuff all around!

...-Kick butt and rock the house!

I love the starry sky background and yep, more awesome expressions! Rachel looks angry enough to punch a Pichu, but I totally feel for the two. Almost to the point where you kind of hope the guild regrets the decision. Either way, I like the plot, the artwork, and I find the characters to be very likeable also. Great stuff all around!
    Thank you very much! I'm excited to post the next page. Things are going to start happening very soon.