View Poll Results: Kill Millie (Koax) or complete the ritual?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wait until we know more about the ritual

3 27.27%
  • Assassinate her now

8 72.73%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah Are we actually able to secure souls, though? Maybe it was more figurative? o:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah Are we actually able to secure souls, though? Maybe it was more figurative? o:
    Yeah I have no idea. Maybe "saving a soul from damnation" = securing = ritual.

Neo's reluctance to comment on the "damned souls" thing made me wonder if there was something more to it. xD

But it could just as easily be nothing.
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Yeah I know Millie being the stalker is more likely but it could still fit all the clues if it was Pashner.

-His suspicion of Fletcher and Marche seemed to be incorrect, assuming the samples are right, and also because we didn't find anything suspicious upon interviewing them. Did he throw them out there to remove suspicion from himself? Jury is out on Daz.
    -Being the mayor, he probably knows what's going on in the town. Pashner may have been one of the few who knew what Adis was up to. Do we know how Adis was killed? Would be interesting if it was by Koax.
    -If he knew that Adis had a blue scale sample, he would know the only other person in town who he could frame would be Millie, and go after her, leading her to that room to trick her into thinking she is Koax and writing the false confession.
    -Good point about hobbies/interests. Does Pashner like poetry and reading? Nothing was mentioned in the town hall about books. We don't know where he lives either.

Some suspicious info from his interview with Katie:
    -"he doesn't seem too fazed about what would normally bring a lot of stress to other Pokémon if they were in his position."
    -"he looks to you with a smug, arrogant smile."

Shouldn't a mayor be more worried that his town is basically self destructing? :O

Yeah I don't necessarily believe it, but I like conspiracy theories. XD
    Exactly. All good points. I think we should definitely find out how Adis was killed... And don't forget that there was a Cross Arch key hidden in the town hall probably by Adis... And Pashner didn't know about it. Sounds like Adis didn't trust Pashner. I agree with you; none of this is concrete, but it's worth considering!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    The other thing to consider is the room in the Sleepy Valley Apartments where Millie has been hanging around. The basement door said:
    "Only those special enough to secure my soul will pass through these gates."

Does "securing" a soul mean performing the ritual rather than killing her? Maybe it does make a difference...
    I wonder too... Though what could possibly be granted to us if we use the ritual instead of kill her? Her soul? xD Like, in a jar?

Can we interview Pashner or Millie again to find out what their jobs/hobbies/interests are? O:

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    Can we interview Pashner or Millie again to find out what their jobs/hobbies/interests are? O:
    Sounds harmless and potentially useful to me. I won't be of any use... xD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Sounds harmless and potentially useful to me. I won't be of any use... xD
    @Dash would get a Very Positive rapport if he interviewed either. Or anyone without a disadvantage could try.

URPG Staff

@Lunar Latias

I only get a Positive. Legendaries don't count as a full evolution. Proof is when I interviewed Millie about the note. But I can interview Pashner.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    @Lunar Latias

I only get a Positive. Legendaries don't count as a full evolution. Proof is when I interviewed Millie about the note. But I can interview Pashner.
    Oooh, really? My mistake then. But thanks if you want to interview Pashner. :D

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Uhh, perhaps Adis didn't go about Pashner because he was the Mayor, and thus probably a very busy Pokemon with no real free time to do what Adis asked of him safely?

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    Uhh, perhaps Adis didn't go about Pashner because he was the Mayor, and thus probably a very busy Pokemon with no real free time to do what Adis asked of him safely?
    Yes, and perhaps not. x) Nobody's asking you to do anything. Relax.