Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OH MY GOD SARAH YOU ARE SO FUNNY. Holy crapola. These were definitely my favourite parts:

My palm involuntarily made contact with my head. This was how we were going to stop the Ditto?! "Why can't we just ban them all?"

and

The Electric Rodent Regime... I still recall the day that Neo's newest project was unveiled. We had some extra money in the budget that year, thanks to the shady deals I had done with the spam- That is to say, the money came from the spambot companies who- The point is, we had some extra moolah and Neo wanted to spend it on defense.

THE SPAMBOT THING AHAHAHHAA. And I laughed at "Why can't we just ban them all?" XD You're so funny. Great story. 10/10.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Oh man, how could I forget about this one? I had kind of forgotten the whole Ditto thing had churned out a bunch of these incredibly silly stories. :3

This part is hilarious:
    "But Neo managed to convince me. To tell you the truth, I only agreed because I wanted to keep Neo busy. When that guy gets bored, he starts coming up with crazy ideas. Just the month before he turned half the forum into Pikachu! Our insurance had covered it, barely, but they had amended our contract, adding a clause which disqualified any future electric-mouse related "accidents" from being paid out. Sadly, Lunar Latias and Chakramaster still hadn't recovered. So the crazy Emolga was given the green light for his little defense project." XD

I'll admit, I can be a very crazy Emolga sometimes.

I still think you make a very cute Dedenne! But Bulbasaur is a classic, so there's no going wrong there either.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha glad you guys liked it! I reread it last night and found it pretty amusing. XD I've always wanted to write a story about the forum as a place (even back on PE2K!). Never really got around to it, so this was fun to try!
    GCEA

YES I ALWAYS SPIKE THE DRINKS! :'3

hmmm I'm captured too as well? Dang it. But what if....I WAS THE DITTO LORD.

Funny story Sarah. X3 excellent work thar. All these stories are motivating me to write a story of my own....

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    "Good morning Noblejanobiis," I said nonchalantly and continued on my way.
    Cause you didn't realise then that something was a little off. XD That must mean it's totally normal for the PXR gang to be crazy! I still really love this story no matter how many times I read it. Cx Oh, and this is my absolute favourite part:

"Tazz?" I replied, lifting an eyebrow. "You mean The Nonexistent one?" I don't know why Neo kept insisting that his imaginary friend was involved. I'd had reports just the week before that Neo had been unleashing a bunch of weapons at some kind of hill down the road, Ho-Oh knows why. When he was questioned, he claimed that he and Tazz had been fighting over said hill, but it all sounded nuts to me. Besides it was more like a grassy knoll.
    I always die when I read the part about Neo's "imaginary friend". XD You should write a sequel sometime!

6. This post has been liked by:

I recorded this. THe first chapter of the frist story anyway. I'll do the rest tomorrow. It's HILARIOUS. Also I'll have to warn you guys because it's definitely deserving of an M rating. xD Maybe. I'll upload it tomorrow

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

8. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I recorded this. THe first chapter of the frist story anyway. I'll do the rest tomorrow. It's HILARIOUS. Also I'll have to warn you guys because it's definitely deserving of an M rating. xD Maybe. I'll upload it tomorrow
    I'm laughing and I haven't even listened to it yet. XD

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Agree with Neo. XD Anything you narrate is hilarious anyway!

Senior Moderator

it's definitely deserving of an M rating.
    Things are getting muy fuego

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Administrator

YEEEEEEEEEES! I can't wait to hear it! It'll be so awesome! Looking forward to it Speed!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..