Teri and Alan Romer
Shady Mansion, Po Town
Affected RPers: @Death’s Spook

He had almost successfully drifted off to sleep when Teri suddenly felt the slap and jerk he associated with Lucina grabbing one of his arms. Within a span of seconds, he went from being almost asleep to almost in a blind panic. “Luci--”

“Solomon says we have visitors. They came in through the entrance, but they’ve been cloaked in shadows--” Lucina had begun to explain, however Teri felt another presence brush his mind before...almost stepping inside.

“Ah, there we go, awake!” a cheerful but oddly deep voice chimed--Solomon the Slowking had finally jumped into the discussion. “What Lucina was saying is correct--I am detecting four active minds, one woman, three Pokemon, and one of the Pokemon is of a much higher intelligence, the sheer size suggests a Metagross, possibly? They aren't giving off a negative aura, but I’d take precautions...it seems they expected some measure of warning, however, as they’re standing in front of the door now, but none of them has moved to ring the doorbell--I’ve already warned the night guards to observe, but not to attack without provocation. At the very least, have Beetle accompany yo--”

“We shall go as well, milord,” the piece of cloth around Teri’s forearm tightened possessively as Lucina demanded to go with him to greet their odd night guests.

“Lucina,” the young man grumbled, sitting up and carefully attempting to wiggle out of bed. His Salazzle, Morrigan, had a habit of sleeping curled up beside him, and Herman the Passimian had claimed the foot of the bed as his sleeping area long ago. “Luci, why don't you go warn Alan’s guards? Beetle will take good care of me, and so will the night guards, but someone’s got to watch over Allie. Can you do that for me?” The cloth snapped off his arm in a gesture that suggested displeasure, but he knew she wouldn't argue. Not when she knew that Teri loved his little brother more than his own life. Without further conversation, the Doublade floated out of the bedroom to post herself in front of a door just down the hallway. Now he just had to get his mostly gentle giant awake.

By the time the young man answered the door, several minutes had passed. He stood in the doorway wearing a fluffy black bathrobe over pinstriped cotton pajama bottoms, his house slippers remained ignored some feet away. His hair had had just enough time to make an absolute mess of itself, poking out every which way, and he rubbed at his eyes tiredly, looking particularly carefree and sleepy, despite the hulking form of his Golisopod standing behind him. “Thank you for paying a visit to--” he paused to stifle a yawn before continuing, “to the Po Town Pokemon Rescue and Rehabilitation Center, my name is Teri. What can I help you with tonight?” Even as he spoke, Teri’s eyes flashed over his potential opponents--a woman whose height rivaled his own, the Whimsicott perched on her head, a Metagross, and a Chandelure. “I assume a Pokemon surrender?” he finally added on. Pokemon like Metagross and Chandelure were rumored to be difficult to train, and normal people didn't drop in at absurd times of the night to chat. Either this was a surrender, or something fishy was going on, and he wasn't sure which it was.

Beatrice Bennett
Carpark, Hau’oli
Affected RPers: @Desolate Divine

By the time they reached the parking structure, it had emptied out. They’d heard the unmistakeable rev of engines earlier, but for it to be empty? Beatrice hadn't planned for that.

“Bust,” Lance observed, a sour expression tugging at his mouth. As much as he had opposed the trip, he didn't like the idea of going home empty-handed. Apparently neither did his trainer, as Beatrice walked around the perimeter of the structure’s top floor before picking a wall and leaning against it.

“Not yet. They’re known to do races--or that’s what everyone said. Let’s wait a bit before leaving, it’d speak badly of me to give up so soon,” the woman replied, to which the Gallade gave an annoyed shake of the head.

“It speaks badly of you to be out looking for someone to hire in the middle of the night, in an otherwise deserted parking garage,”
he shot back, but Beatrice only smiled in reply as the sound of an approaching vehicle met her ears. Lance tensed immediately, and moved towards her, watching as the woman’s face lit up with a smile that the Gallade hadn’t seen in at least two years--it was like someone had flipped a switch.

She approached the car with caution that was so well veiled that Lance only knew about it because he was maintaining a presence in her mind, that sunny smile still gracing her lips. “Finally, a person! I was starting to wonder if maybe I’d missed everyone,” she greeted the driver as soon as he was in earshot. Her eyes scanned the car quickly--it looked sleek and fast, something that might actually be worthy of racing, instead of something meant for more practical transport. In actuality, Beatrice knew little to nothing about cars, but that was why she was looking to hire someone else.

She just hoped this group knew someone she could hire, and that she wouldn't need to pull out her heavy hitting team members in order to get out of the garage safely.