Page 116 of 126 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1259
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Great job Velo! You definitely deserve to have a rest!

Resting is always a good idea if you don't have anything particular to do. Since Exorcism is so draining and there are so many stalkers, we're probably gonna get to a point where we need to focus on completing the ritual. @_@ It is much more fun (to me) to track them down individually though. xD

@Morzone nice idea on the raiding! I'll join you when I can! I wanna try and follow the Extol leads for now (hoping to get another key out of my current search!) We have leads to Extol on the following:

(53) Titancross Manufacturing Plant (Abandoned)
    (56) Vale Housing Project
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Great job Velo! You definitely deserve to have a rest!

Resting is always a good idea if you don't have anything particular to do. Since Exorcism is so draining and there are so many stalkers, we're probably gonna get to a point where we need to focus on completing the ritual. @_@ It is much more fun (to me) to track them down individually though. xD

@Morzone nice idea on the raiding! I'll join you when I can! I wanna try and follow the Extol leads for now (hoping to get another key out of my current search!) We have leads to Extol on the following:

(53) Titancross Manufacturing Plant (Abandoned)
    (56) Vale Housing Project
    There are 5 unsearched areas between those two places, if we can get the people that could be our first raid :)

VPP

Senior Moderator

But what happens if we somehow complete the ritual (if there is in fact a ritual to begin with) after exorcising a few Stalkers?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

It would stop the remaining ones, I don't think you'd have to have all of the stalkers alive to be able to do the ritual.

Though we might want to try looking into finding leads for the ritual... we're kinda at a dead end there.

VPP

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    There are 5 unsearched areas between those two places, if we can get the people that could be our first raid :)
    Sounds good!

We are just missing a Lute to open the {Statue of Ballads: Cello Indent, Lute Indent, Piccolo Indent} at (76) Rusto Memorial Plaza. I wonder if the Lute is in one of those places!

Also

"The sculptures your teammates found around town must belong to Extol, as well as their corresponding instruments."

And yesss we got the MMC key so we can open another of Uru's lockboxes. Hopefully with a clue to the second password needed to open the thing in his apartment!
    GCEA

Cool, I'll update my "raiders" thread so anyone who checks it knows that's where we're going. Do you mind if I mark you down as helping the raid? I'm assuming you were going to search there anyway.

VPP

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Cool, I'll update my "raiders" thread so anyone who checks it knows that's where we're going. Do you mind if I mark you down as helping the raid? I'm assuming you were going to search there anyway.
    Yeah I'll help! But if no one else wants to do it, I think I'm going to open the MMC lockbox next turn to get more Extol info from Uru's notes!
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

It would stop the remaining ones, I don't think you'd have to have all of the stalkers alive to be able to do the ritual.

Though we might want to try looking into finding leads for the ritual... we're kinda at a dead end there.
    Okay--I hope that route is not completely closed off to us now that we have exorcised a Stalker.

Where would be plausible places to look for ritual leads (assuming there is a ritual at all)?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

I was going to let you stew on the sin purge thing, but it's kind of pointless, so I'll just go ahead and say that you don't need any specific number of Stalkers still alive in order for the sin purge ritual to be completed or triggered. Even if there's only one left, you can still do it. x)

This is a ritual, we already know that.

We also know it has something to do with the ??? stones in the park and the various divine and ??? items we've found around the city. But we don't know where to look or who to talk to to find a leads on it. The best bet is probably just to take a shot in the dark and interview some people, since they give better leads than just searching places. (though since night is coming you'll be stuck searching for now)

VPP