Page 75 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Do you think we should use the evidence we found in Satia's place to try and prove her innocence to the police, and maybe get her free from prison? Or do you think that might tip off the stalkers about what we're doing (and possibly put Nairek in big danger of being targeted)
    It might be better if it seems like we still suspect her. As long as the real stalker thinks everyone believes she's a stalker, they won't kill her, right? Besides her being in jail doesn't really hurt her at this point.

There's still so much to do and we really don't know enough right now. Maybe we should just keep searching/interviewing and see what happens. It's possible Philter is jealous of Nairek. Could it be someone that wants Mustle for themselves? One of her other friends, even? (80) Destno Public Housing Complex is also of interest now...

Edit: I'm unlocking the twisted cross cabinet. At least that will hopefully have something solid to work with.
    GCEA

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    The two friends mentioned by Satia aren't on the Suspect list, so, no, apparently. It's not her close friends. With that said, Satia's notes are of a mind of my suspicion that the Philter seeds are indeed grown by some power, just like how Nth used gasoline fires, so we are not looking for a Grass type... Exactly. This doesn't exonerate Mustle or anything, but it does exenorate anyone who knew Satia personally as Nairek did (while the writer didn't). It is still wholly possible Dominique is our Philter.

...That said, there is one pretty solid piece of evidence against Dominique being Philter, and that is that Dominique just gave us the Divinity Relic Frame, while the Stalkers seem hellbent on making sure the holy artifacts are in as many pieces as possible. Even if Dominique didn't suspect us, he wouldn't give us the frame to someone who might. Still not entirely ruled out, though, that may just be an attempt to throw us off the trail.

EDIT: Suicune's Fire is 1111111% rekt, my mislead gave us a lead. Now we just need to figure out where that Second Diary is. hopefully not key-locked like the first. We're in need of too many macguffins to too many locks.
    Last edited by The Nonexistent Tazz; 03-10-2017 at 01:16 AM.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Senior Moderator

What I found on my search

I can check Destno next cycle
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Well, Finichi wasn't as helpful as i'd hoped, but she did just have her mate killed.

I think we need to talk to Uru about the extol attack they survived. But we need someone with diplomacy, I think. We could have someone talk to mahyen and wanaloo. I'm not sure how helpful they'll be, but if their mates were all friends with rabuken as well, we may have even more reason to suspect them.

VPP

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u

I was seriously hoping to find the circuit board we needed at that manufacturing plant... I don't know where to go for more leads on these 'eyes' now... I wish I could do something to actually help.

I'm probably going to just rest tomorrow. It'll bring me back to good condition and none of my protecting has done anyone any good anyway.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

so I was looking through our items and where they might be used, and I think we can probably use the severed polwrath hand on the biometric hand scanner in the beldyne labratories (86). though we still need the DDX access chip, I think

VPP

Guys, remember how in Serentiy Village the word 'SUNKEN' was the first letters of all the Stalkers combined? I think it's the same case with 'DEPREDATION'. It was said there were 11 Stalkers, Depredation has 11 letters, and the first names of the confirmed Stalkers are found in it.
    Dirge and Thorntongue are possible, since there's a 'd' and a 't' in that word... But no 's', so Scratcher probably isn't a real Stalker.
    So we've got two e's, an a, an o, an n, and a p... Possibly a d and a t too.
    So we're missing an r, and an i.

8. This post has been liked by:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Guys, remember how in Serentiy Village the word 'SUNKEN' was the first letters of all the Stalkers combined? I think it's the same case with 'DEPREDATION'. It was said there were 11 Stalkers, Depredation has 11 letters, and the first names of the confirmed Stalkers are found in it.
    Dirge and Thorntongue are possible, since there's a 'd' and a 't' in that word... But no 's', so Scratcher probably isn't a real Stalker.
    So we've got two e's, an a, an o, an n, and a p... Possibly a d and a t too.
    So we're missing an r, and an i.
    The 'Scratcher' is an apparent accomplice, not a Stalker, by Pormalu's indication. That said, Scratcher is hardly confirmed either, as Oblivion might be supernaturally aware regardless. Or less blind than they'd prefer.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    EDIT: Suicune's Fire is 1111111% rekt, my mislead gave us a lead.
    Collect my broken pieces, Tazz. They are scattered. Scattered everywhere. The bomb hit hard, and I was rekt.

Senior Moderator

ADRENILINE SYRIIIIIINGE(butchered spelling on point)

·»Your focus determines your reality«·