I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

I need a dollar...

What're you like with money? Are you one end of the spectrum wth heaps saved and never willing to spend? Or are you a compulsive spender?

I'm somewhere in the compulsive spender side. But not too bad. What I mean is this. I don't spend money I don't have, and my bills all get paid on time. However whatever is left after that I spend. Which usually doesn't cause much trouble unless something comes up like my car breaking down, or having to miss work. Then I end up in a spot of bother and have to ask my parents for money.

What're you like with your money?

Senior Moderator

I actually am on the other end of the spectrum, where i have no job at the moment, so the little money i have I cant spend. I have gotten a few "jobs" where i help out friends for some cash, but I haven't had an outright job in like 6 months. I have maybe 100 something dollars, that i need to save for minutes on my straight talk phone.

Though even when i had a job, i only spent money on necessities

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

3. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I am a saver. I hoard money. xD If I'd gotten a job right out of high school, I'd be so rich right now ;_; But since I'm a student, I don't have that much. I never really buy anything besides petrol and sometimes food to cook for dinner (once or twice a week). I luckily don't have any bills since I live at home and I'm not charged board. I am saving for a house but I think I may struggle to actually spend all my money on one! I just like having it haha.
    GCEA

5. This post has been liked by:

Spender. Money makes me uncomfortable, so I feel like I have to get rid of it when I can. I don't have a job, so I barely get any money as is, but.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I save. Been trying to save for a down payment on a house, but the longer I stay unemployed, the further that slips away as I end up having to spend for the bare essentials. My only thing is I'm not even sure if I want a whole house to myself anyway. It would be a lot to maintain.

But yeah, even while I'm employed, I still save for a rainy day. If things were to get really bad, well, at least I have enough to move far away and lay low for a while.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I'm usually pretty reasonable. But there was that one time I was going to buy Mike Final Fantasy VII just because he said I wouldn't and no other real reason...

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I save. xD I live at home and I pay board, but I don't really buy much else. There's insurance and petrol and stuff for my car, my phone bill, and health insurance, but that's about it. Trying to save for a house or something, but that's hard when you don't have a full time job. :c