Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    I will be gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooone on May 27th. I will be ditching you all because I'm going to be reading Book 15 of the Dresden Files. Because, quite frankly, it's more important that all of you combined. But don't feel too bad. I probably could be convinced to mutilate myself for it.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!

2. This post has been liked by:

So, It's been two weeks. I have been off for two weeks due to my GCSE exams at the moment. I have done 10 in two weeks, so that is pretty much one every school day. I'll be back for a few days now but will leave again on Thursday until June 23rd for my final 10 exams. :3

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Hello everyone! I'm going to be visiting the fair city of Chicago from the 10th to the 13th! As such, I'm not sure what my access will be, but I'm guessing it'll be spotty at best, and so I should probably be considered unavailable until the 14th. I'm also going to be very busy with my commencement ceremony on the 9th, so I will probably be mostly unavailable that day as well! Hope you all don't miss me too much. :P

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Apologies for the double post, but I just found out that I'm not going to be about much tomorrow or the following day, and honestly the jury is OUT on how soon I'll feel like doing anything after that. I'm not going to lie, I'm super stressed right now, and the only thing really keeping me from blowing up completely is grit and the grace of God, so I'm going to be taking everything at my own pace (slow) up until WAR rolls around. Sorry, but right now I badly need some downtime and this is the only place I have some sort of autotomy. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 02-07-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Let's Fight Crimes With Mangoes and Limes Wookie Mistake's Avatar
    *ahem* so I never made an official leave, I was more AWOL than anything else, but with the end of the spring semester I thought I would just work and take a little break over the summer, nope wasn't even close to coming to be. Nothing tragic, so I shan't bore you all with the details, VM me if you really really want to know. Suffice it to say that my work load effectively tripled come May and won't slow down appreciably until after my birthday. I have gotten a better handle on my class load so I hope to be here more often, at least more often than before LOL.

At the moment I have @DHPflareon over from Sweden and he's staying till mid-July. I'll try to be as active as I can but I'll be less so than normally, as a head's up. I'll still perform my WAR duties of course, and if anyone needs me they'll know where to find me. :] Worst comes to worst, Dredd, Comatose and a few other people have me on facebook and Comatose has my number, so you can ask him to contact me if I don't respond anywhere else. :D

~SF.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    At the moment I have @DHPflareon over from Sweden and he's staying till mid-July. I'll try to be as active as I can but I'll be less so than normally, as a head's up. I'll still perform my WAR duties of course, and if anyone needs me they'll know where to find me. :] Worst comes to worst, Dredd, Comatose and a few other people have me on facebook and Comatose has my number, so you can ask him to contact me if I don't respond anywhere else. :D

~SF.
    That's so cool! Have fun! :D Are you guys gonna be at Nationals?!
    GCEA

So...

I keep poofing and then coming back... but I really hope to be at least somewhat active for now. I'd rather not get into the messy details of my life, but things have been hard for a while. I think returning might help with stuff, and really... I've missed everyone and it's about time I get my butt back on here.

HI GUYS! ^-^
    Paired with my sweet sunshine, DVB

Heyo! Welcome Back Emoon!
    Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, Personal Courage.
    Fire finds its form in the heat of the forge.

Levi of Sapphire! Reggie of Emerald

I'll be less active for the next few days because my puppy has been hospitalized due to parvovirus. They say there's a good chance she'll make it through since she's been sick for three days and some pups don't even make it that long, but we'll see. She should be back home later today or Sunday and back to her normal, playful self!

|||||||||