Page 10 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Yay internet! Good. xD I hope it doesn't disappear again!

I'm back to post around for a bit. :]
    the dreambreaker

3. This post has been liked by:

Got my wisdom teeth removed today. It sucks. Might be away for a couple of days.
    - URPG -

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Ouch! Hope you have a speedy recovery! :)
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

All right so, at mentioned in my blog post, I will be going up to NYC next week. From 7pm EST July 15 to 3:20pm EST July 25, I will be on my NYC trip. I will be going to the beach for a week (maybe 2) after that. While I'll be pretty active at the beach, in NYC, not so much. So, because I know I won't be very active from July 15 to July 19, I'm giving somewhat of a temporary leave warning. From July 19 to the 25, I am unsure what my situation will be like, but expect some inactivity.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrkagias View Post
    Got my wisdom teeth removed today. It sucks. Might be away for a couple of days.
    Ow, ow, ow, I had all four of mine taken out at once and I swear I've never bled so much all over the place. I tried to watch a movie to get my mind off of it, and I swear, The Matrix was a horrible pick for that kind of occasion. XP

But yeah, hope you recover quickly. Look at the bright side, there's less brushing you need to worry about now!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    All right so, at mentioned in my blog post, I will be going up to NYC next week. From 7pm EST July 15 to 3:20pm EST July 25, I will be on my NYC trip. I will be going to the beach for a week (maybe 2) after that. While I'll be pretty active at the beach, in NYC, not so much. So, because I know I won't be very active from July 15 to July 19, I'm giving somewhat of a temporary leave warning. From July 19 to the 25, I am unsure what my situation will be like, but expect some inactivity.
    Have a great time! :D We look forward to hearing all about it when you get back!
    GCEA

Howdy y'all. Not sure if people remember me since I left December of last year, but I'm thinking of coming back. I miss this place and all my friends I had made here. I'll try to be active, but things are rough for me right now so I'm not sure how active I'll be. But we'll see where things go, yeah? Anyway, it feels good coming back, even if my activity may be slow.

~Spin

Lv 100 @ 310
    VPP | ASB | Pokémon Y Team | YouTube
    Profile Picture/Avatar art drawn by Moro-Wolf on deviantart.com

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

All right guys, tomorrow I leave out for New York. I'll try to let you guys know when I go to Nintendo World but if anyone in that area wants to meet me speak now or forever hold your peace.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

O:! I'm excited for you, Noble! Hope you have a blast. c: