Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast
    Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar

PMD: Explorers of life

Welcome to the thread for my webcomic pmdeol (worst abreviation ever but we'll roll with it)

It's set after a war between humans and pokémon, where only pokémon survived. Or so they thought, as our hero wakes up inside a room and after fainting, as a pokémon somewhere in a forest. It's definitly inspired by the pmd games, but it's not a nuzlocke run of one, nor a retelling. Don't want to spoil that much really, so if you want to read it it's hosted on smackjeeves http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=145677

I'm not going to reupload every single panel here, that'd just be too grand a task. Something important to know perhaps, I don't use the traditional page of many comics, I work with panels and than upload these. Though recent updates have been more pagelike in proportion, switched over to a tablet that's probs the reason why. I will see, if I can't upload here as well starting from the next update.

It updates every sunday or monday (depending on my best time management skills) weekly.

Anyways hope the people that'll give it a try will enjoy it and thanks for visiting the thread.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by arnisd; 06-12-2019 at 09:11 PM.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well still be sure to upload new panels here each week! Your comic is really good so far so keep up the good work. @Suicune's Fire and @Pokemon Trainer Sarah you guys might like this!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I got up to the last chapter! I really liked it so far. I thought the prologue was especially well done, it definitely got my attention and I liked the first person view a lot! It's cool too see how your art improved over time as well. :)

I really liked the world you built and am curious about its history. You've got some really great ideas!

I thought this panel was awesome XD

Spoiler:
    GCEA

4. This post has been liked by:

I'm reading through this right now, arnisd! I like it a lot so far. It's interesting. :3 I love the way you drew the town! Deep in the earth like that, it's so cool. You have an interesting style, as well! I can see you progressing with your skills which is awesome. :] I'm Biotic Flareon on smackjeeves by the way, commenting on random pages. xD I'll let you know when I catch up. :D

6. This post has been liked by:

@Noblejanobii I'll upload the new panels, just going to have to figure out the best way of going about it.
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah Glad you like it, can't really talk that much about the history, lots of things still need to be revealed in due time. Also expect more world building, probably not all through our heros talking to eachother in downtime during their many walks.
    @Suicune's Fire Happy that you're enjoying reading through it. Random comments be random, but at least it shows you like the page/ panel.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

My advice would be if you upload them to deviantart, depending on the computer when you right click on the panel, you may have an option to "Copy Image Location". It'll copy a direct URL link which you can use to post here using image brackets ([*img]URL HERE[/*img] but without the stars). You could also upload it to imgur if the need arises.
    / / / / / / / /

I read it all the way through! :D It's really interesting so far. I'm curious about all the dreams Grey has had. O: I can't wait to see more! Thanks for sharing. :3

If you plan to post updates here, it would be a good idea to have a "tag list" so you can tag people whenever you update. :3 If you want to do that, I would love to be tagged when a new page comes out! :D

I've been following your comic for a couple months on Smackjeeves, glad to see you found your way here! ^^ I personally find your comic to be pretty interesting, I'm a big fan of Mew but it's hard to write one without making it seem overpowered, I think you're doing a really good job with Grey so far in not making them a game-breaker.

Here's the first update on this forum, anyone else wanting to be on a taglist for this? Got the idea proposed by @Suicune's Fire, so if you'd want to get on it just ask.
    @LKWayvern Glad you're enjoying it. It helps that I don't percieve him as an overpowered character, he'll grow stronger, but I never intended for him to be this uber powerfull pokémon right at the start of the story. That's where Ral comes in as well, by making him look powerful (one shotting seedot with ease) you kind of make Grey look weaker.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'd love to be on the taglist and ohhhh interesting.
    / / / / / / / /