Page 209 of 365 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3646

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Experienced Trainer Daughter of Mew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Does switching it to 2D mode save on the battery? Because I always play mine in 3D, but it feels like the battery dies in no time. I've been wondering if turning it off saves on battery life.
    Not in my experience! 2D seems to quickly drain it as well, ours only lasts about three hours even though we always play in 2D. It's really annoying D:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Daughter of Mew View Post
    Not in my experience! 2D seems to quickly drain it as well, ours only lasts about three hours even though we always play in 2D. It's really annoying D:
    Ah, okay, thanks for letting me know. Yeah, but I guess it does beat having to buy new batteries over and over. I'd way rather recharge an internal one over again.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphys View Post
    Literally all jazz hands gifs are. Just google jazz hands gif, best thing I've ever done.
    Wow, you weren't kidding. :D

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Wow, you weren't kidding. :D
    Ikr?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Does switching it to 2D mode save on the battery? Because I always play mine in 3D, but it feels like the battery dies in no time. I've been wondering if turning it off saves on battery life.
    I didn't think anybody plays in 3D. xD

6. This post has been liked by:

Corey 

I love the 2DS!!! I have an X and Y limited edition 3DS XL, and I literally never touch it anymore. Not since I got my 2DS a while back. I just love that thing! It's so comfy to hold - much more so than any other in the 3DS family. It also just feels so much more fun to play for me. It's also super durable and I feel much more relaxed with it than my limited edition XL which cost me $200 and is limited edition so if i break it i'll never ever get another one. I dunno why I like it so much, but I do. ;__; It's also cheaper and I never use the 3D modes anyway, so I'd recommend everyone get a 2DS over a 3DS.

|||||||||

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I think it does save battery power.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    I didn't think anybody plays in 3D. xD
    I still do... but sometimes it can get a little pesky after a while. I always thought it was neat how you didn't need special glasses for it.

Oh, definitely! But these days I forget it's even there. So I'll be playing a 3DS game and then I'll accidentally turn it on and go, "WOAH. I didn't realize that tree pops out!"

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Oh, definitely! But these days I forget it's even there. So I'll be playing a 3DS game and then I'll accidentally turn it on and go, "WOAH. I didn't realize that tree pops out!"
    Haha I do that too sometimes. xD If I see a cut scene or something it's like I wonder if this is 3D... OH YEAH COOL. Okay back to 2D.

I'm pretty sure that having it 2D saves battery power too. The battery is pretty crappy either way though. Remember when you could play for like 8 hours on a pair of double A batteries? ~_~ I used to take my gameboy camping without electricity for a week with just some spare batteries. Good luck ever being able to do that again. XD

I also turn off the wireless receiver thing if I'm not using it. That seems to save battery too somehow. xD
    @Bulbasaur Are you gonna get XY now?! :D

I have a limited edition Pikachu 3DS XL. I wouldn't mind retiring it but I don't know if I could go back to a tiny screen. My DS Lite seems so little in comparison. xD If they release a Pokemon themed 2DS (with an actual Pokemon on it, not just the colour :P) or New 3DS I will probably grab one! If they released the Red and Blue themed New 3DS here I would have got one. :(
    GCEA