Page 313 of 365 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3644

Thread: Other Chat DCC

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    My brother's dog had to be put down last night. :( It's been a sad day. He was like my own.
    How heartbreaking...

I think people tend to underestimate the impact that animals have on us humans. They're pretty freaking awesome and it really stinks when one has to be let go.
    τι ζωή

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

My brother's dog had to be put down last night. :( It's been a sad day. He was like my own.
    Awwww I'm so sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Ooh underground? That's interesting. I don't really like that idea though xD I love being able to look out the window haha.

The library here is 3 but only the top floor has books and the other two are just filled with desks and computers and stuff. Wouldn't surprise me if there were no books left in univeristy libraries one day :(
    See i was skeptical too but it's actually really nice to study in the underground floors.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Born View Post
    How heartbreaking...

I think people tend to underestimate the impact that animals have on us humans. They're pretty freaking awesome and it really stinks when one has to be let go.
    I agree. I got the news this morning and just didn't stop crying for a few hours. Yogi was such a big, beautiful boy. I'll miss him so much. I used to dog-sit when my brother would go away and I almost felt like he was half mine (even though he doesn't live with me). Just such a shock and so sad. I didn't get to see him one last time. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Awwww I'm so sorry
    Thanks.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I agree. I got the news this morning and just didn't stop crying for a few hours. Yogi was such a big, beautiful boy. I'll miss him so much. I used to dog-sit when my brother would go away and I almost felt like he was half mine (even though he doesn't live with me). Just such a shock and so sad. I didn't get to see him one last time. :(

Thanks.
    Cute puppy. Precious dog.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

5. This post has been liked by:

Thanks.
    What a beautiful dog. Keep your head up.
    τι ζωή

7. This post has been liked by:

I am so sorry for your loss. May this beautiful dog rest in peace.
    Last edited by Cleobel; 01-06-2018 at 04:19 PM.

Special thanks to Fate for this cute avatar and this cute banner! :D
    Special thanks to AD for this awesome Chikorita GIF! :D

9. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Meh, I'm sorry to hear that. What a cool and cute looking dog, too. :(

11. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Oh no! I'm sorry Xanthe! That's terrible. It sounds like it was sudden too, it must have been a huge shock. *hugs* :( That's a great photo, he looks so cuddly. I can definitely see where he got his name from, he looks like a bear! I'm sure he loved having such an awesome aunt to play with. <3
    GCEA

13. This post has been liked by:

Thanks, guys. :( It was really sudden. It'll be so weird going to visit my brother and not seeing him there anymore. My poor Yogi bear. Their other dog doesn't know what to do with herself now. D:

Thanks, guys. :( It was really sudden. It'll be so weird going to visit my brother and not seeing him there anymore. My poor Yogi bear. Their other dog doesn't know what to do with herself now. D:
    I've heard that animals enter a state of isolation and exhibit strange behavior when an animal that he/she is close to passes away or is taken away. :(
    τι ζωή