Page 38 of 47 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So there's also a beige sample that's been confirmed. I'm not sure what defines "beige" since that's not an official pokedex color. The closest we could get to that is brown in which case there's two pokémon that are brown in the pokedex, neither of which have been questioned. They are: #16 Vella the Buneary and #55 Ledric the Hitmontop. It might be worth talking or investigating them. Now if beige applies to more than just brown I can look into it further, of course, and come up with a more comprehensive list.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

@Tashy the Furret

We'll do what we can to find out, okay?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Tashy the Furret

We'll do what we can to find out, okay?

Absolutely! Just do your best, and I know your best is awesome!

Is it OK if i take the Incubator to the Purple Flame? I don't think it's a full reveal, since Nhils' room requires some kind of flame... It's possible that It'll only punch me with a 2 Sanity, plus the 1 on the thing itself... Also, @Pokemon Trainer Sarah, can't area Traps be covered up via Security? It might be a Dark Event and I'm not paying attention, but we covered up the area thing of the Mimyuku Statue.

EDIT: Yeah, that's a area sticker... I'm going to guess that @Traps@ are unable to be disarmed, while #Traps# are. And @Traps@ have a tendancy to be one-shot Dark Events, too, but this seems like the kind that'd linger...
    Last edited by ARandomTool; 11-29-2017 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Actually went in and read Status so I didn't look stupid. Still do, but now I can personally admit it XD

Sometimes the scars on your soul are the only things keeping you sane.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ARandomTool View Post
    Is it OK if i take the Incubator to the Purple Flame? I don't think it's a full reveal, since Nhils' room requires some kind of flame... It's possible that It'll only punch me with a 2 Sanity, plus the 1 on the thing itself... Also, @Pokemon Trainer Sarah, can't area Traps be covered up via Security? It might be a Dark Event and I'm not paying attention, but we covered up the area thing of the Mimyuku Statue.

EDIT: Yeah, that's a area sticker... I'm going to guess that @Traps@ are unable to be disarmed, while #Traps# are. And @Traps@ have a tendancy to be one-shot Dark Events, too, but this seems like the kind that'd linger...
    Yep @Traps@ are area effects which can't be disarmed :( So I guess we'll just have to take that risk...
    GCEA

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll search (14) Shalcomb Factory - (14c) Floors 5-8

Lita (EmeraldSky) is actually covering this area already, so there's no need to search it twice. And no worries about the timer, just post a new action when you can get around to it.

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    You know, in all of this, something's bothering me. We have reasonable leads on almost every remaining Stalker, as well as every stalker overall, except Overkill.

For Enis, we have both the Sigil of the Last Payment and the Suicide Mirror, and depending on what we get in there, or such, we may either find the Stalker or find an item closely related to getting at that Stalker. I think there were quite a few hoops to get the Mirror and Sigil, so that may be the end for that.

For Nhils, we have the Flame Incubator for the Blacksmith Fire and the Crushed Insignia Dial Locket, both of which probably go into the lair that Jeddi pointed out to us, which is likely where we'll find his ID, but maybe not.

For Overkill... We have nothing. Nothing obviously indicating Overkill's evidence has come up yet, other than his/her ramblings, and we have no indication that these ramblings are used anywhere, for anything. This may disturb in a different manner than usual, but it may be wholly possible Overkill does not have a hideout, thus no evidence that gives us the 'easy way' of putting ourselves in harms way to deduce the Stalker's identity concretely, forcing us to rely on investigation spam or the not-always-trsutworthy leads of the people. Or just hoping that Tashy finds the right sample in time and we can do the Sin Purge Ritual before any inexplicable screwballs occur.

I'm not feeling toooooooooo well, so I'll be napping for a while, but I'd like to get some talk in with Breitera and Lexin to see if they can focus in on Overkill.

EDIT: In more focused news, Lita has just discovered a busted elevator. We have the Control Panel Circuitry, so maybe we can just get that in there to take us up. It may relate to a quest, or we may have stumbled upon something very critical to the lack of Overkill Evidence problem.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    You know, in all of this, something's bothering me. We have reasonable leads on almost every remaining Stalker, as well as every stalker overall, except Overkill.

For Enis, we have both the Sigil of the Last Payment and the Suicide Mirror, and depending on what we get in there, or such, we may either find the Stalker or find an item closely related to getting at that Stalker. I think there were quite a few hoops to get the Mirror and Sigil, so that may be the end for that.

For Nhils, we have the Flame Incubator for the Blacksmith Fire and the Crushed Insignia Dial Locket, both of which probably go into the lair that Jeddi pointed out to us, which is likely where we'll find his ID, but maybe not.

For Overkill... We have nothing. Nothing obviously indicating Overkill's evidence has come up yet, other than his/her ramblings, and we have no indication that these ramblings are used anywhere, for anything. This may disturb in a different manner than usual, but it may be wholly possible Overkill does not have a hideout, thus no evidence that gives us the 'easy way' of putting ourselves in harms way to deduce the Stalker's identity concretely, forcing us to rely on investigation spam or the not-always-trsutworthy leads of the people. Or just hoping that Tashy finds the right sample in time and we can do the Sin Purge Ritual before any inexplicable screwballs occur.

I'm not feeling toooooooooo well, so I'll be napping for a while, but I'd like to get some talk in with Breitera and Lexin to see if they can focus in on Overkill.

EDIT: In more focused news, Lita has just discovered a busted elevator. We have the Control Panel Circuitry, so maybe we can just get that in there to take us up. It may relate to a quest, or we may have stumbled upon something very critical to the lack of Overkill Evidence problem.
    Well, if we take out all the other stalkers apart from Overkill, All we'd need to do is locate the correct sample and Tashy can take care of it.

As for the elavator, my bets on that we just found our missing bibarel.

VPP

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Well, if we take out all the other stalkers apart from Overkill, All we'd need to do is locate the correct sample and Tashy can take care of it.

As for the elavator, my bets on that we just found our missing bibarel.
    It might still take me a while. I still have sixteen samples I need to screen through, so it's going to be at least eight more days before I tackle 'em all and we know samples are the real deal and which ones are just from ordinary folks.

It still is the safest way to go, but it's still going to take time. I'm still an apprentice at Seinaru, but I'm hoping I can get better and faster at this once I keep training back in Utopia!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yep Shalcomb is where the Bibarel was heading for work, so it makes sense he will be near that elevator. I guess we should be prepared for traps though so whoever delivers the circuitry should have full stats.
    GCEA