Page 36 of 47 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Senior Moderator

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I didn't have a clue what it was due to all the flashing lights...
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The sigil is for a stalker door. It goes with the Mirror I found way back it the beginning.

Speaking of which, I'd like to be the one that takes the mirror and sigil to the door. I want to rest again to make sure i'm full sanity so feel free to disarm the sigil in that time. (Though i'm immune to it anyway since its psychic type damage and I'm a dark type. Go Weaviles!)

Also, Poor Hope, they just keep getting hit with those sanity bombs :( Anyone with rescue still available to go get them?

VPP

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    The sigil is for a stalker door. It goes with the Mirror I found way back it the beginning.

Speaking of which, I'd like to be the one that takes the mirror and sigil to the door. I want to rest again to make sure i'm full sanity so feel free to disarm the sigil in that time. (Though i'm immune to it anyway since its psychic type damage and I'm a dark type. Go Weaviles!)

Also, Poor Hope, they just keep getting hit with those sanity bombs :( Anyone with rescue still available to go get them?
    That's fine with me, just make sure you're on full health/sanity. There is a health trap on the item as well as the psychic sanity one, so I'll disarm it. Not sure if I can disarm both at the same time but if not I'll leave the psychic one since you're immune. :)
    GCEA

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    OK, note to self: must inform Hope that she is grounded for the next 48 hours upon her her rescue-slash-return, as she did not learn the lesson about exploring locations with low sanity. That's twice now, and we seriously cannot have that level of recklessness, lest the Stalkers figure us out and rend all of our efforts up to this point a moot factor.

We haven't won yet, not by a long shot. Not until all of those freaky jerks are subatomic dust. Getting careless will screw us up big time. At the rate we're finding Stalkers, the Stalkers getting the intelligence edge is precisely how they're going to beat us, not just by completing the ritual. So keep it slow and steady and be extra-cautious in regards to our actions.

I would like someone to rescue Hope so she can start resting.

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

It wasn't really Hope's fault... I don't think any of us thought that outcome was possible just from using first aid. We should all be more careful in future though. I'm not gonna do anything seemingly dangerous unless I have full stats.
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

Also, can we lay off on the flashing lights? (not that any of us are prone to epilepsy, but you never know...)
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I didn't have a clue what it was due to all the flashing lights...
    Flashing lights? It was just a flickering image of a Skitty with the words "kill yourself". If I had to guess it either means our little Skitty friend is Enis, or whoever stuck the Skitty in the freezer is Enis.

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    OK, note to self: must inform Hope that she is grounded for the next 48 hours upon her her rescue-slash-return, as she did not learn the lesson about exploring locations with low sanity. That's twice now, and we seriously cannot have that level of recklessness, lest the Stalkers figure us out and rend all of our efforts up to this point a moot factor.

We haven't won yet, not by a long shot. Not until all of those freaky jerks are subatomic dust. Getting careless will screw us up big time. At the rate we're finding Stalkers, the Stalkers getting the intelligence edge is precisely how they're going to beat us, not just by completing the ritual. So keep it slow and steady and be extra-cautious in regards to our actions.

I would like someone to rescue Hope so she can start resting.
    Hey, just calm down there. Hope wasn't exploring anywhere. He was healing someone, not exploring. There's no way any of us could have known that was a sanity trap. There's no need to be rude about it. After all, we asked Hope to help the Skitty and you didn't protest then when Hope agreed to heal the Skitty. If you had an issue you should have raised it then. So just take a deep breath and calm down. Remember, we're a team, so we need to work together. You can't just go around demanding that people do exactly as you say. That may be fun for you, but it's not fun for everyone else. So just keep that in mind before you start making a bunch of demands that we may not want to follow. And it's also important to remember that this is just a game. You don't need to freak out over a simple mistake that none of us could have predicted. We fell into a trap. Big deal. We can bounce back. That's part of the fun!

That aside, I do think since it's the late game we do need to be more careful in the future. And remember everybody, let's try to be nice and not get angry with anyone. I don't want to have to bust out my mod voice again.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 11-28-2017 at 09:20 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

8. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

I agree wholeheartedly--we've come this far, so let's try not to get a Game Over.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    Also, can we lay off on the flashing lights? (not that any of us are prone to epilepsy, but you never know...)
    It's only a light flicker, so I don't think it would cause epilepsy. But if those images annoy you, you could always go to Thread Tools and then Show Printable Version. That will knock out all the images and just replace them with links, but will still keep all the text so you can read what happened.

I need my creepy images, though. Using those GIFs (I'll admit I don't make all of them and I also pull a few off of image searching like that blood splatter in the last one) really gives the game a nice level of immersion, so I don't want to get rid of those.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

So we found the Flame Incubator that goes to {Purple Flame Furnace: Flame Incubator} #Ghostly Presence# (1 Sanity Damage)

This turn I can disarm one of the following if someone wants to use one:
    {Purple Flame Furnace: Flame Incubator} #Ghostly Presence# (1 Sanity Damage)
    [Sigil of the Last Payment] #Mind Ravage: Psychic# (2 Sanity Damage) #Suicidal Infliction# (2 Health Damage)
    [Dagger of Blood] #Infernal Presence# (1 Sanity Damage)

@Morzone I know you want to deliver the Mirror and Sigil. The area has a -1 Sanity area trap and if it's a Stalker room which seems likely, it may do -3 Sanity damage... I can't disarm area traps sadly. So I'm not sure what we should do about that....

I updated this thread with stuff we still need to do if you're not sure what to do:
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...7-Things-to-do
    GCEA