Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll search (8) Overland Metalworks - (8c) Floors 6-10

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Protect Tashy again.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I'll interview #33 Kanja the Kecleon, while keeping an eye out for any cuts she may have.

I really feel bad for Rolia, maybe I should have brought Theo along after all just to kind of be nice to people and boost morale. Theo would probably make a great friend to her.

Anyway, since the time is opportune I'll take her advice and go and talk to Jenny the Lycanroc. Just sort of inquire into if she's anything that particularly stands out as odd, maybe some location or item someone has, or like if someone's suddenly appeared with a bunch of cuts on them or something.

VPP

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'll search Whitehill manufacturing (7a) Rooms 1-5 looking for anything to do with Yandil
    GCEA

Gonna get crackin!

I'll get started on this [White Candle] tonight and see if this [Red Skin] reveals anything. Good luck to the rest of you guys! <3

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Search: (43) Sunnytown Strip Mall (Abandoned)
    At night, the Sunnytown Strip Mall is a pretty creepy place. It seems like from the looks of things, there used to be stores here, but they've been gone for ages and now the place has fallen into disrepair. A lot of the windows are broken, the doors aren't even locked and are falling off their hinges, and in plenty of places, things are just outright falling apart and one store even has the ceiling coming down. You keep on the lookout for anything that seems unusual, especially since several Pokémon have warned you about some of the things that have happened around here.

Around one of the buildings, you find what looks like a child's chalk messages. Or are they from a child? You're not even sure for certain, but they are unsettling...

=The Deranged Chalk Warning= was added to the Team Records.

You set it aside for now decide to keep looking. So far, you haven't run into this dark and hideous thing they've been talking about, and you begin to think maybe it's gone or perhaps was just an illusion to them and never existed in the first place.

But then you turn around the corner...

#Threatening Gaze# Trap 20% Evasion Test: 82 out of 100: Evasion Successful!

And you immediately turn away when you see it out of the corner of your eyes, dodging a real bullet right there and then.

Objective {Odd-Looking Statue: Missing Shroud} #Threatening Gaze# (3 Sanity Damage) has been noted in the Team Records.

It's... a Mimikyu statue without its shroud. In other words, Mimikyu in its true form, likely instilled with some even greater evil. It suddenly makes sense what was going on but as far as you know, you don't have what it takes to disarm this grizzly thing and you're quite sure that unless someone finds the cover that supposed to go on this macabre thing, you're only going to fry your mind even just looking in its general direction. It really doesn't surprise you several Pokémon have already been mentally traumatized by this grizzly thing.

It seems like they were right. There's a high potential a Stalker really is making use of this place, but you don't quite have what you need to go forward. Maybe at a later time, but for now, you've seen all there is to see without getting too much closer to this macabre thing.

You decide to head back and report this to the other Emissaries before they accidently stumble into this. You figure you might be able to come back once you have the shroud that will prevent anyone else from losing their minds to this thing.

Pixel the Porygon-Z (M: Normal)
    Health: 5/5
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Investigate
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2

Search (25) The Copperplate Hotel (Abandoned)

Search: Machine Depot #1. Sounds like my kinda place, fixing stuff and not getting killed by rusty things.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldSky View Post
    I search outside Silverdike Manufacturing
    At night, you head toward the northern side of town and arrive before the Silverdike Manufacturing building, which appears to be old but still fully functional. The large, light-gray factory may not have all the updated looks of today's buildings, but it's still around and the Pokémon of Southwarren still make good use of it.

You check around the exterior tonight. The grounds seem about average, as in it's not filthy, but you have a feeling Silverdike never really cared for planting trees and flowers and things like that around the property. The building, though old, still seems to be in good shape. It has some wear and tear, but there are some areas where even though it seems like things fell apart, new materials were used to patch up the damage.

On the far west side of the building, you see several metal cabinets used for holding maintenance equipment. Most of them are locked by a standard key and lock mechanism, but there is one that seems unusual. There are blast marks on it and it seems like the standard lock has been replaced by a different one that seems disturbing in nature. It's made up of five rotating dials with grizzly-looking scrawl letters on them. With all five dials, you can form a variety of words, but only one of them will actually disengage the lock. Problem is... you're not sure what word will do that...

You have a distinct feeling Silverdike knows nothing about this and someone has been using this particular cabinet to store something else...

Locked Container {Locked Metal Cabinet: Five Letter Lock} has been noted in the Team Records.

You continue your search around the building, now moving along the backside. Along the way, you find a few loose papers and boxes of nothing in particular. Most of it seems like tools and materials the maintenance staff doesn't feel are valuable enough to consider locking up.

Along one of the walls, you find a strange, square-shaped hole where it looks like something was buried, but now it's gone. You take a closer look, dust away the bottom layer of dirt, and you find a piece of cardboard. At first, it doesn't seem like anything, but you flip it over and there's something written on the back of it.

The rest is in the lockbox: Security Code 817. Don't wait too long, our window is closing.

You're not sure who put this here or what the code refers to, but you take note of it. It might be something you'll need to know later, and while it doesn't help with the metal cabinet you saw just minutes before, this might be useful for something else.

Item [Security Code 817] has been added to the Team Records.

You decide to put the cardboard back where you found it and you cover it up with the dirt again, making it look like you where never here and no one ever found this. You then decide to check out the rest of the area around the building, but you don't find anything else that seems to be usual.

You then head back to base with your findings.

Lita the Pikachu (S: Electric)
    Health: 4/4
    Sanity: 3/4
    Perk: Science | Learned Abilities: Investigate
    Failed Assassinations: 0/2