Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Hey! Hey! (kanja the) Kecleon over there! Could I talk to you for a moment? Yeah, see I was wondering if you've seen anything particularly out of place recently. Weird or special looking objects in odd places or people acting differently than usual.
    Kanja is Night shift only, sooo... you'd have to interview her during the Night Cycle.

Just make another post to declare your new action rather than editing your post. Since you posted before the timer was up, it's okay if your new action is past the timer deadline, but I'll have to address it after everyone else's.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Hopefully the mystery green mon will be someone else we're speaking to then xD
    GCEA

Senior Moderator

What I found on my search

I'm gonna need some asprin...but it was worth that headache to get this new sample.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Whew... thanks for bearing with me as I had fallen a tinge bit behind. The few times I was up and ready to do narration posts... PXR goes down. But I'm all caught up now, thankfully!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Maybe Madder should go to talk to our Mismagius friend again and see if anyone has come in with suspicious cuts?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Maybe Madder should go to talk to our Mismagius friend again and see if anyone has come in with suspicious cuts?
    Can't hurt. We should also interview Kanja the Kecleon as they seem to be the last green Pokemon we haven't checked.
    GCEA

So, when I was talking with Rolia, something she said about yandil kind of made me pause. Kind of summed up in three comments/notions:

Rolia doesn't really have any friends, so that in general she is considered "alone"
    Yandil seems to hate her/others (or at least thats the vibe she gets from his interactions with people) merely for existing
    She thinks Yandil Deserves to be alone

Possibly, that hate is directly related to her not having any friends. Could relate to the fact that Yandil has no friends.

I found this series of notions kind of odd. We haven't been able to get an extensive description of the murders and their themes like we were able to get from previous police chiefs. (I don't think we have at any rate) so keep an eye out for Stalker ramblings relating to loneliness, betraying/losing friends, or jealousy of other's relations.

on a side note, I'm not entirely convinced Yandil is actually a stalker. Definitely possible, Neo could easily be tricking us with a red herring, (I mean, all the other times the public thought someone was a stalker they were wrong) But what really makes me suspicious is that the confirmed stalker sample black fur could easily belong to Jeddi the bewear, whom Yandil has a very bad relationship with. It would seem very convenient for Jeddi, as a stalker who knows Yandil personally, to us Yandil's personality against him mto make him seem liek a culprit.

VPP

Five letter lock. Immediately after we find a note that talks a LOT about what "Daddy said". I think I know my next action after the mechanic's shop.

Senior Moderator

What I found on my search

Wonder what this security code goes to?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I was already suspicious about Kanja. Looks like we found our Stalker!
    GCEA