Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    So I was thinking we should have some kind of beginners/casual roleplay. I haven't RPed in ages but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Don't have a heap of time to dedicate to it though, so casual would be good. No walls of text required and just for fun. Anyone interested?
    I haven't RPed since the old days of Pe2k. I'm sure I still got it in me, but I wouldn't mind this idea at all! Great way to get our creative juices flowing.
    Stay Gold

Dreams are everlasting...
    Simply Super!

Breaker of the Fourth Wall Tyler Phoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    So I was thinking we should have some kind of beginners/casual roleplay. I haven't RPed in ages but I wouldn't mind giving it a shot. Don't have a heap of time to dedicate to it though, so casual would be good. No walls of text required and just for fun. Anyone interested?
    I'm up for this. Haven't RP'd in a while. It'd be good to get back into it and with a new bunch of people =D

I MIGHT make a Power Rangers one if anyone is interested. I could also make a Digimon one.

Quote Originally Posted by DVB View Post
    I MIGHT make a Power Rangers one if anyone is interested. I could also make a Digimon one.
    Do whatever you please! Just make sure that you put a lot of thought into your idea and be very detailed! Make it unique and your set, bud!
    Stay Gold

Dreams are everlasting...
    Simply Super!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Dash View Post
    Actually Sarah, I had a project going for that. Some people may have known about it, but I don't know. Moving on, I was waiting for WAR to end before I started getting it fairly finished, so I'll get to working on it soon and put it up once I can.
    Sounds great, I look forward to it :D Glad there's some interest for it!
    GCEA

6. This post has been liked by:

I've always wanted to make an RP and I'm quite happy to sit and work on one, I just need to figure out what sorts of things people would want from a Pokemon RP. I'd quite like to work on something different than the usual one. I see a lot of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fics around, but not many RP's usually, so if I could get some interest in one, I'd happily work/co-work one!

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Phoenix View Post
    I've always wanted to make an RP and I'm quite happy to sit and work on one, I just need to figure out what sorts of things people would want from a Pokemon RP. I'd quite like to work on something different than the usual one. I see a lot of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon fics around, but not many RP's usually, so if I could get some interest in one, I'd happily work/co-work one!
    A PMD style RP would be really interesting, actually. And it could also be a good start point for some beginners. :O

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    A PMD style RP would be really interesting, actually. And it could also be a good start point for some beginners. :O
    That was my thinking. With PMD usually only having one or two main characters per team, it would be a good way to get new RPers to work together with each other, or with a more regular and experienced RPer. It would also be a very interesting way to see more of the teams in a Guild or the area, much like in the games you see them around but never interact with them.

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Phoenix View Post
    That was my thinking. With PMD usually only having one or two main characters per team, it would be a good way to get new RPers to work together with each other, or with a more regular and experienced RPer. It would also be a very interesting way to see more of the teams in a Guild or the area, much like in the games you see them around but never interact with them.
    Right, the teams could cooperate, and/or people could co-create teams, you mean? I've always loved PMD-related stuff; there's so much there to explore and work with.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    Right, the teams could cooperate, and/or people could co-create teams, you mean? I've always loved PMD-related stuff; there's so much there to explore and work with.
    Exactly - people could either have their own team, or be assigned a team-mate, or join up with others (that'd need to be figure out) - they could work together on big missions such as Guild Quests if they're used - and as with any PMD story, there is so much that can be done, as it's still a fresh and interesting take on the Pokemon World, with only three full games in the series (if you class Red and Blue as one, Time/Darkness/Sky as another).