@Blaquaza: I remember that!! That was the first ever RP I joined >u<
I'd be interested to see what kind of plot twists you had in mind, as I believe it died, or I left, before any real plot twists came into play. Would they be more fantasy-orientated (ie, a monster in the basement) or based off more realistic events (ie, Sports Day)?

@Charmander009: That sounds like a fairly interesting concept. Of course, as someone who doesn't have Skype I wouldn't be able to join, however I can totally see the appeal of using a live-chat system such as Skype for an RP. From what I gathered, I'm guessing it's more action-orientated than, say, dialogue-orientated?

The reason I haven't been as active on this forums as I would've liked is because I've been putting together an RP. I based it loosely off a few old RPs on PS based around the concept of time, but I've tried my hardest not to directly rip them off, if you see what I mean.
RP Idea/Post: I put the backstory and the explanation of mechanics over on wrttn.me here: http://wrttn.me/172b2c/
((I'll make it look fancier when I actually post it, but wrttn.me uses html and I forgot how to do bold and italics and all that jazz))
Assistance is needed with: The idea still seems a bit thrown together imo. A lot of development on the backstory is needed. I also think I may need more rules.
What you're aiming for: I'm aiming for a well-developed plot and a professional-looking RP in general, really.
Anything else?: nope