Page 511 of 513 FirstFirst ... 11411461501509510511512513 LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 5121
    Administrator

Japan isn't doing tests for the virus right either. Anyone that goes won't get tested unless they answer the questions they have first. Primary one. "Have you been outside of the country?" If not, they won't test. At least that's the current situation I've heard.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Everywhere I've been going, I've been seeing warnings about it. At work, they've already posted notices on all the doors where if you think you have the symptoms, stay home.

I'm a little confused, though. Is this really all that different from regular influenza? I looked it up but they seem really similar. Not sure why people are getting so crazy hysterical about it.

Administrator

so close

Yes and no. The death rate is higher, but it's really what it can develop into. Mostly it's older folks it's been deadly to (so far), but those with respiratory issues have to watch out as well. The whole thing about toilet paper, sanitary napkins, and such being sold out is from a tweet that went viral making everyone think they're gonna stop selling to to prevent it and imports from China.

CORVID-19 is what people really need to watch out for as it develops. Coronavirus has been around a long time. It's even listed on bottles as one of the things Lysol and some other products kills.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah so it's one of those things of like you need to be aware and concerned about it, but also be cognizant to not feed the mass hysteria since that's a larger problem that people are ignoring.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Yeah, if you are elderly, immunocompromised or have respiratory issues then it is bad for you to get infected, just like it's bad for you to get the flu. If you're healthy and relatively young then you'll most likely be fine. Many people don't even have any symptoms at all, in contrast to the flu. It does have a higher mortality rate then the flu (assuming the testing is accurate, it's also possible that many more people are infected who have no symptoms and then will never know!). I think the biggest issue if you're not elderly is people doing dumb things like panic buying groceries. :/ Most people have nothing to worry about.

in other news... Did anyone get the mystery dungeon remake? I tried to pick it up today but it was out of stock!! It only came out 2 days ago... I'm not sure if it was that popular or the store just didn't order many.
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah! I've been playing it non stop since I got it mostly. Digital download this go round so I could play it on release.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Yeah I preordered mine digitally day 1. Just beat it tonight and maaaaaaaan the outdid themselves with this remake. Leaves me really desiring the Explorers remade in this same style. It would become yet another masterpiece.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

YOU BEAT IT ALREADY!?

I only just finished Mt Steel. XD

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I haven't even made it through the Great Canyon yet because I'm just enjoying it so much. The cutscenes are really great. I love them a lot. I'm also already gold rank and about halfway to platinum rank. The world may need saving but what if I just take like 12 rescue missions in Mt. Thunder first. XD
    / / / / / / / /

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I'm glad you guys like it! I'm kind excited cos it looks great but I also kind of wish they did a new story since the story was so good and probably my favourite part. I'm not sure I'll enjoy it as much since I know it already. xD

I don't like buying digital games... Gotta get that box for my collection! xD
    GCEA