Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    I can check the Iron Maiden tonight. I'll probably use my day action tomorrow and take @Truly's advice to try and get the protect skill, make sure we're all okay.
    Hey, awesome! Pickin' up the big 'mon jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy0295 View Post
    I’ll go to (41) Manufacturing Plot (Abandoned) to help that pidgeotto.
    I think you might need to allocate how many points (and of what!) you're healing.

You might want to save a little healing for yourself as well, in case you take damage. (might do an, "if I take damage, then I'll use 2 points of healing on myself, and the rest on that pidgeotto" or something? just a thought.)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    Those are holes, not blocks.

Start solving the picross as though the red squares are negative space.

I got 3 hours in before discovering I'd messed up and had to scrap the whole thing.

Spoke with Lillian the Lopunny and she suggested we might have one more piece of the picross to find.

I think it's solvable as is, but it's very difficult.
    Yeah, the red squares are definitely negative space for sure. The bottom row horizontal numbers of 2, 5, and 6 definitely make that clear considering those first four squares are red and would be wrong if they were positive space.

So yeah, I highly recommend just leaving it for now, but as soon as more square overlays come in (which I hope they come in), I'll put them on what's already existing and repost it here. But if it starts getting toward the endgame and we haven't dug up any more overlays, we might need to take another long hard stab at this thing.

By the way, we might want to start questioning some people about that severed tail I found in the library. It could be a survivor lost their tail after a run-in with one of the Stalkers. Or a victim? I might want to search the areas outside the library... Or somewhere nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Truly View Post
    I think you might need to allocate how many points (and of what!) you're healing.

You might want to save a little healing for yourself as well, in case you take damage. (might do an, "if I take damage, then I'll use 2 points of healing on myself, and the rest on that pidgeotto" or something? just a thought.)
    Oh, I was under the impression that that only applied if I was using it on emissaries. Do I need to add that, @Suicune's Fire?

I'm not caught up on the reading, so I'm not positive this is to be trusted, but Orin is certainly looking suspicious.

5. This post has been liked by:

Oh, I was under the impression that that only applied if I was using it on emissaries. Do I need to add that, @Suicune's Fire?

I'm not caught up on the reading, so I'm not positive this is to be trusted, but Orin is certainly looking suspicious.
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...l=1#post299500

Orin was interviewed early. His farm had a corrupted zone (with the injured yungoose) and he gave us the names of the other Stalkers, while leaving out "Epsilon."

Still, I don't think there's any benefit to assassinating him early, rather than waiting and purifying him with the ritual -- if that's how it all works. The Stalkers don't get "more kills" if they're all left around, do they?

Would it be possible to imprison him in some way? [edit: that would just tip them off to our mission, right?] For now, let's not let on that we have a clue pointing to him.

7. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    Well, wasn't expecting that.
    Zweilous are hostile Pokemon, but should we add Silcress to 'maybe a stalker'? Something... doesn't seem quite right though... there was something on his chest, right? Is that significant? Does he have a dwelling or workplace we can search?

Oh, and @Chakramaster, I believe that at night you can only take one action, you may want to edit your post.
    Funny thing is, all day I was telling myself "okay what place will I search." But after work I decided I'd make a quick choice and I got caught deciding between search or interview and well....forgot to delete one. XD whoops ^^;

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by HorusMyDude View Post
    By the way, we might want to start questioning some people about that severed tail I found in the library. It could be a survivor lost their tail after a run-in with one of the Stalkers. Or a victim? I might want to search the areas outside the library... Or somewhere nearby.
    Thing is, I'm not sure who would have a black, fuzzy tail, except for maybe the houndour, who we already spoke to -- and wasn't notably missing his tail. I think it's likely an unnamed NPC, or already deceased.

I also found some indigo scaly skin... not sure who that could belong to either! :O

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Okay, wow, you are definitely the Queen of Picross. XD I am definitely in awe at how you pulled that off I was fumbling with this thing like a ridiculous sap.

I award you 5,000 cool points, as promised.

11. This post has been liked by:

In the Discord, we were wondering what would happen if we used Diplomacy on a stalker.
    Any high-health/sanity/purity volunteers wanna find out?

Quote Originally Posted by LKWayvern View Post
    In the Discord, we were wondering what would happen if we used Diplomacy on a stalker.
    Any high-health/sanity/purity volunteers wanna find out?
    Hey, if it comes up, I'm game. High-health of course, my sanity and purity are pretty garbo.