This has been hell.

Two people in my own town have been confirmed infected, and there's no telling who else they might have infected as well before they realized it. In the meantime, yeah, I've been working from home, but it's a little tricky.

The hardest challenge so far has been meals. My dad and I usually don't cook too often, but we've had to change our ways in light of this. We've also been avoiding the supermarkets just because every one of them has been a madhouse and there's no telling if anyone there is infected as well. You take a gamble every time you go and the scary thing is you may catch it there and have no idea until days later. Also, the other day, my dad witnessed a guy filling up his cart with gallons of milk. Why would you do that!? Most of that is just going to go bad! The panic-buying that people are doing is just horrendous.

I'm really just sitting here wondering when and how does this all end. How many more weeks... months... yikes, even years will this thing be going on for before we figure something out or things run their course and life can somewhat return to normal?