Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Share Some Art

I am obsessed with Gijinka art. If you doodle more @Winter you should post them! I'd love to see them. These are cute concepts :P

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Thanks, @Braixen! I hope to eventually do it for all of my team Pokemon, I just didn't feel like doodling more last night. I'm going to have so much fun with my Mightyena in particular, since their side fur reminds me of ponytails...and he's male. XD

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

3. This post has been liked by:

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Haha, I really love the Shroomish one, Winter! That cape is such a cool idea. I look forward to seeing the rest of your team! :)
    GCEA

I agree! :] They look sweet. 8D

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I got a tablet yesterday :D So I have just been messing around with it. Expect more pictures xD

GCEA

THAT'S SO AWESOME I LOVE TABLETS. Nice job. C: How are you finding it? I like the nidoran. XD He's so cute! C:

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I read a lot of stuff online about how hard it was before I got it, so I was prepared to get super frustrated... but actually I'm finding it pretty easy to use, considering I'm used to using a mouse and stuff anyway. Maybe it's just harder going from traditional drawing to tablet, I dunno. Anyway the only thing limiting me at this stage is my lack of drawing skills. XD Hopefully the more I draw, the more I will improve. :D It's so fun to use though. xD Since I don't have a mouse on my laptop, I have been using it as a mouse haha.

Edit:

ADDICTED. XD
    GCEA

Fair enough. I myself found it pretty easy to get used to. I think you really just need to understand how it works. Once you understand it, you can use it well. :]

Nice charizard! xD Funny, because one of the first drawings I did with my tablet was a dragonite flying in the sky too. xD

Spoiler:

Occasionally i like to look up Pokemon art to brighten my day haha, I decided to share this Poochyena by dA artist MusicalCombusken

I thought it was neat/pretty but also wanted to share because it has this weird effect on my eye x.X Kind of like a 3D movie when your glasses aren't on haha. Anyone else get the same feeling, or am I alone? ;__;

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

Aw, MusicalCombusken. <3 Wish she stuck around on PXR. >.<

BUT I LOVE THAT POOCHYENA. It's beautiful. <3 As is all of her work. xD