Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Happy to say the first album I had completed to perfection was Emolga. Wouldn't have it any other way. ;3

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I still cannot get over how adorable Yanmega's grooming animation is in that game.

Administrator

All the Pokémon in it are so adorable. I can't tell you how many times I ran the levels for my favorite Pokémon.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Second round of treatment done! Woot woot! :D
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

That's great Noble! How many rounds do you have to do?

Snap really made me fall in love with Pokemon again. It was really cool just seeing Pokemon walking around and doing random things. I got an appreciation for lots of Pokemon that I didn't otherwise care much for. I agree the courses are the most fun on the first run through because you never know what will appear. I really liked the level up system though and I think it have the games great replay value. And the challenges are pretty difficult (for me xD) so that has kept me playing too.

It would be really cool if they remastered the original Snap and released it as DLC (I know one of the DLC courses is already based on an old course). One thing I do miss is the music! There isn't much music in the new game whereas The old game had quite involved background music. It would be nice to have the option to turn music on, because sometimes it is also nice to hear all the Pokemon sounds and cries.
    GCEA

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    That's great Noble! How many rounds do you have to do?.
    They're not sure yet exactly but at the moment it's looking to be about four more rounds, one every six months for the next two years.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Whew, for the next two years?

Hopefully they're not too much of an ordeal, although I have no idea what's involved with these procedures.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Whew, for the next two years?

Hopefully they're not too much of an ordeal, although I have no idea what's involved with these procedures.
    Nah yeah they're not bad I'm just hooked up to an IV for several hours. It's similar to if I were receiving like a chemo infusion (because that's technically what it is) just without any of the adverse side effects like hair loss or nausea.

Technically, I only just need the two infusions, but my doctors want me to continue over the next two years because they think it'll give me the best chance of not going into remission, which I am all for lmao.
    / / / / / / / /

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Nah yeah they're not bad I'm just hooked up to an IV for several hours. It's similar to if I were receiving like a chemo infusion (because that's technically what it is) just without any of the adverse side effects like hair loss or nausea.

Technically, I only just need the two infusions, but my doctors want me to continue over the next two years because they think it'll give me the best chance of not going into remission, which I am all for lmao.
    Ah ok, that doesn't sound too bad, thankfully. Sounds like the kind of thing you could just take your Switch along and chill with that for a while as that happens.

And yeah, totally understandable they'd rather play it safe. Same reason I'm getting my flu shot today, if all goes well.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ah ok, that doesn't sound too bad, thankfully. Sounds like the kind of thing you could just take your Switch along and chill with that for a while as that happens.

And yeah, totally understandable they'd rather play it safe. Same reason I'm getting my flu shot today, if all goes well.
    Yep that’s exactly right. That’s actually pretty much what I did the first infusion and this time around I was editing video footage for work. I can’t really draw because it risks moving the arm with the IV in it too much but most other activities like playing video games are safe so you just sorta kick back for a few hours until it’s done.

Ayyy nice!! Definitely better to play it safe and get the shot. I’m set to get my shots in February. Both the flu and COVID booster. I have small windows during this treatment plan that I’m able to receive vaccines and have them be effective (since the treatment plan I’m on is killing all my immune cells), so hopefully that’ll work out too.
    / / / / / / / /