Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I do have to say whacking everything on horseback is quite a lot of fun. It's a shame it can't be a thing in dungeons, though. There's a few bosses where it would be pretty helpful. :P

Administrator

Just love my summons when I can. One in particular.
    Spoiler:
    The Mimic Tear is still so good

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Glad y'all are enjoying Elden Ring haha. I don't think I could get that to run on my computer. I can barely run FFXIV as it is.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Glad y'all are enjoying Elden Ring haha. I don't think I could get that to run on my computer. I can barely run FFXIV as it is.
    I used to be there too. FF14 only running at about a max of 40-50fps in low populated areas. Higher population like Limsa were around a max is 16FPS. That all being at the lowest graphical settings possible. If ever given the opportunity yeah it's great!

Elden Ring still has the lag spikes too. Though lately haven't had much time for games regardless. Especially not FF14....even if I gotta get ready for 6.1 soon. Hopefully will be ready after the Masters and I get my PC back.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Yeah, I haven't played an MMO for a long time. I used to be really into WoW, but then one expansion after another became too many and I quickly drifted out of it around the time Cataclysm came out in 2010. I used to also play Eden Eternal, which was a F2P MMO that I enjoyed a lot and sadly... they pulled the plug on it entirely around this time last year. I hopped in just to cruise around one last time before it was curtains for that MMO.

But yeah, these times, it just feels like there's so many games, so little time. It's tough to be selective.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Fun Eevee View Post
    I used to be there too. FF14 only running at about a max of 40-50fps in low populated areas. Higher population like Limsa were around a max is 16FPS. That all being at the lowest graphical settings possible. If ever given the opportunity yeah it's great!

Elden Ring still has the lag spikes too. Though lately haven't had much time for games regardless. Especially not FF14....even if I gotta get ready for 6.1 soon. Hopefully will be ready after the Masters and I get my PC back.
    LMAO I think the most FPS I've ever run at in FFXIV is 20. I usually average out at about 5-10.

When I was running my first raid, the lag was so bad that at one point a boss didn't load in, and because the boss didn't load in, the game wouldn't let me target him, nor could I see any of his attacks, so I got nailed by a massive AOE bc I couldn't see it coming.

Aaaa Crystal Tower is gonna be hell. ^^;
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    LMAO I think the most FPS I've ever run at in FFXIV is 20. I usually average out at about 5-10.

When I was running my first raid, the lag was so bad that at one point a boss didn't load in, and because the boss didn't load in, the game wouldn't let me target him, nor could I see any of his attacks, so I got nailed by a massive AOE bc I couldn't see it coming.

Aaaa Crystal Tower is gonna be hell. ^^;
    Ah Crystal Tower is fun! Do you have team effects and other team effects turned off? Might help a little with playability. Sure playing without move effects sucks, but playing at all is better than not being able to play or move.

And yeah I remember how bad it used to get. Reminds me of my first MMO RF. In the midst of battle. Lag was so bad it would freeze and stutter. To the point I could make a move at times, it suddenly would catch up and I'm dead xD.

FF14 wise, I actually learned for the most part to anticipate how to move given the lag xD. That's how bad it was and how dedicated I was back then.

One of my favorite areas in the game (at the time) was disappointing cause it was always so laggy when I was in Ishgard. The snow effects made it lag more than other areas.

The time is upon us...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    All this talk makes me want to try out an MMORPG. Sadly I don't have the laptop for it oof

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    All this talk makes me want to try out an MMORPG. Sadly I don't have the laptop for it oof
    FFXIV is available on PS4/5 =D

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

It's crazy how it's still really hard to get a hold of a PS5, though. :P

Meanwhile, I'm still here with a PS3. Still works perfectly fine, though the only game I've played on it recently was revisiting The Last of Us. Yeah... that's one of those games that would have been better without a sequel.