Page 12 of 79 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

............ huh. Gotta admit, I figured that was a surefire loss but hey I'll take it.

We'll just devolve SlickSlack for now. And yeah I'll draw from the deck sure why not.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    ............ huh. Gotta admit, I figured that was a surefire loss but hey I'll take it.

We'll just devolve SlickSlack for now. And yeah I'll draw from the deck sure why not.
    Dͬͬͥ͋͆E̹̖̰͕̙͋̂ͫ̎̐V͓͈̙̜̽ͥͫ͐O͖͖̯͇̔͊ͪ̿L̯V̰̤̘̞͙̟̫ED̝̩̬ ͚!ͬͫͯͮ̒ And dé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗ath creeps in just a little closé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗r!

As for the Dé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗ck, sure, let’s see what rͭo͗͒̉͑tt̗̗̘͛ͬ̊e̦̼ͧͣn͉̍ thin̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅg you rip out of it!

NOBLEJANOBII draws from the deck an̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅd the fate is revé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗aled…

#12 The Bǒ̶ͮ̉͑ͤͤ̓ͮͦ̚͘rrower!
    THE BORROWER! - You get the Someone Else’s Wheelie Item, which allows you tǒ̶ͮ̉͑ͤͤ̓ͮͦ̚͘ Wheel someone using another player’s Wheel (even their own)!

This again? Maybe we n̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅeed to add mǒ̶ͮ̉͑ͤͤ̓ͮͦ̚͘re cards to this thin̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅg! Ooh, I have plé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗nty of m͇͔̠̯̭̦̟̌ͤ́͆̈̚̚a̭͇͇̱͓͚ͦ̇ͣͤ̾͗l͇̗̥͍̃ͣ͆̚i̱͉̥̞͚ͣ̎͗ͧ̅̀ͨ ̝̥c͉̮̒̌i̳̜ő͖u̦̖̞̝̾̓̿̄s ones in mind!

Ok, that’s all, go away nǒ̶ͮ̉͑ͤͤ̓ͮͦ̚͘w.

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Honestly, being a Tympole is somewhat worse but this is you we’re on about Aglome, so I won’t judge ya. But whatever, if buying reinforcements is a thing the moment this line goes down I’m bringing in some new mons.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    Honestly, being a Tympole is somewhat worse but this is you we’re on about Aglome, so I won’t judge ya. But whatever, if buying reinforcements is a thing the moment this line goes down I’m bringing in some new mons.
    Nuh uh! The Rein̸̜̲͖̟̖̫̤͖͠forcements item was take̘͇̫̩̫͒ͨͬ͗͗n out because it cǫ͔̜͚̦̥ͥ͛͊ͣ̎͜uld have made this in̸̜̲͖̟̖̫̤͖͠ane game go on foreve̘͇̫̩̫͒ͨͬ͗͗r until we're all un̸̜̲͖̟̖̫̤͖͠dead rotten corpse̘͇̫̩̫͒ͨͬ͗͗s! Which is okay, because death is no excuse̘͇̫̩̫͒ͨͬ͗͗ to stop working!

You want more mon̸̜̲͖̟̖̫̤͖͠s, go buy Compe̘͇̫̩̫͒ͨͬ͗͗nsator and level that up! Because e̘͇̫̩̫͒ͨͬ͗͗veryone has to cǫ͔̜͚̦̥ͥ͛͊ͣ̎͜mpensate for somethin̸̜̲͖̟̖̫̤͖͠g! Ha ha!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Come ǒ̳̣̪̫̤͕̤̥̫̪͚̅͂̋̔̉ͬ̄̅͑̌n, we still haven’t gotten our b̟͓̣͈̪̰̫̔̈ͦͯ́ͧ̎ehͩ̊eä̹̞̯̦̣́̇̐̈́ͤd́̀i̗ng̻̪̟͇̣̈ͮͧ̌͌ͧ̑ ̮̟ quota done for the week! But we’re makin̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽g great progress!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, e̙atin̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽g̫͎ pup̤py͇̝ ͓b̝r͎̪̻ai̲͎̖ns, drags in the bodie̻͚̫͂̅̚s of…

SCYTHERWOLF as Ampharos an̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽d SHRUIKAN as Fennekin to the SLAUGHTERHOUSE!
    @Scytherwolf @Shruikan

SCYTHERWOLF
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice̻͚̫͂̅̚ for the first 10 turn̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽s!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

SHRUIKAN
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three mǒ̳̣̪̫̤͕̤̥̫̪͚̅͂̋̔̉ͬ̄̅͑̌re stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stoppin̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽g yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

The D͈̰EADḼ̥Y͉͈ ̜̜͎C͓͔O̘̳̘IN ̬OF LO̳͉̯S͈T͈̖ ̳S̪̻OU̗LS̪̫ has declare̻͚̫͂̅̚d SHRUIKAN strikes first blooͩd!

TURN 1
    SHRUIKAN starts the madness with Gunk Shǒ̳̣̪̫̤͕̤̥̫̪͚̅͂̋̔̉ͬ̄̅͑̌t! He loads up his cannon with body parts!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Pluck! And now she has a fresh pair of eyeballs!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Hyper Beam! It makes S͚ͬH͇̮̿͊͂ͅR͈̪̣̅̿̽Ŭ̲̤̞̉ͭI̩̲ͫ̑KA̙͒N̪̫̄ͣ ̳̓C̜̑R̥̘Yͣͅ B̐ͫL͕̓ͥͅO͗O̥̊D̘ͦ ͖W͎̄I͙̫͉T̰̅H A͙͍ͩ̾ P̜̱A̟͍̗͌̂̔I̖ͮNF̺ͥU͔͉̻L̺̬ ͌ͅS̝̜̏͋C̝̓R̝͈̳͌̆ͬḘ͚̥A̝̅M!͈ (1/3)

TURN 2
    SHRUIKAN uses Camouflage! And n̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽ow the authorities will never find the bodie̻͚̫͂̅̚s!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Volt Tackle! But she finds eating a Pikachu doesn’t let her inherit its abilities.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Shadow Sneak! And they n̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽ever catch her shoplifting!

TURN 3
    SHRUIKAN uses Max Flutterby! But he taught it meant “flutter-bye” and gǒ̳̣̪̫̤͕̤̥̫̪͚̅͂̋̔̉ͬ̄̅͑̌es and smashes a lot of butterflies.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Let's Snuggle Forever! Actually no, she doesn’t, boy this is a stupid attack name̻͚̫͂̅̚.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Aerial Ace! Apparen̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽tly not once she crashes the plane.

TURN 4
    SHRUIKAN uses Magnetic Flux! Except he screws it up and shuts off some granny’s pacemaker.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Dizzy Punch! Except she just passes out after drinking too much.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Spark! Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone you set the building on̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽ fire! As long as you pay well enough.

TURN 5
    SHRUIKAN uses Bide! But he gets impatient and de̻͚̫͂̅̚cides to just go on a killing frenzy.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Return! It causes a bunch of Ṡ̮Ȟ͈̬̓R̲̤̓͌U̦̜ͪ̓I͍̦KAN’S ̩͉͉̆̓ͨb͓̘o̻̲n͎̩ͮͤe̊ͅs̘͇̯ ̰̫̽̋t͔͊o ̠̗͙͌ͬͯgͩͧo S͐̔NÁ̬P̘͔! (2/3)
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Rolling Kick! She boots a Dun̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽sparce’s head off and sends it rolling! Get it!?

TURN 6
    SHRUIKAN uses Snarl! It sounds wonderfully macabre but that’s all it does!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Pulverizing Pan̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽cake! But she decides to use a sledgehammer for mǒ̳̣̪̫̤͕̤̥̫̪͚̅͂̋̔̉ͬ̄̅͑̌re satisfying blunt force trauma.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Mind Blown! Don’t worry, the janitor will clean̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽ up the brains!

TURN 7
    SHRUIKAN uses Bubble̻͚̫͂̅̚ Beam! He decides that would be lame and decides to stick with a plasma rifle to fry things alive.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Taun̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽t! She makes fun of SHRUIKAN’s whole family!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Psywave! Except she misses and causes a Clefairy’s head to explode!

TURN 8
    SHRUIKAN uses Mega Drain! And now all the evidence is flushed down̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽ the gutter!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Synthesis! Except the best she can dǒ̳̣̪̫̤͕̤̥̫̪͚̅͂̋̔̉ͬ̄̅͑̌ is cringe and fart.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Iron Tail! It’s N̩̖O̰̺̙̹̦̜ͯ̊̈̑̊ͭT̤̠̜͆̎̊̑ͅ ̦̪̤̮̟̃ͦ̿̆͂V̚ER̫͖̪̻͉̤ͨ͛̎̈͒͐Y̼̗͛͐ ͖͇̮̹͉E̺̱ͩ͒ͣͅF͍̦̺̖̣̮̲̋̐́̓ͥ́ͥFECT͇͖I̥̣̖͎͓̻͙̔̎͐ͩ̿͌͂V̔ ̊̒͛E and she fractures her own skull in the process! Wow, great job! (1/3)

TURN 9
    SHRUIKAN uses Steamroller! He squashes a Weedle like a pancake!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Let's Sn̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽uggle Forever! I said NO!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Dragon Hammer! But Smaug tells her to piss off and ge̻͚̫͂̅̚t her own.

TURN 10
    SHRUIKAN uses High Jump Kick! And he scores a field goal! With a Growlithe’s head.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Twinkle Tackle! But she decides to say to hell with the glitter and charges in normally like any other sane Pǒ̳̣̪̫̤͕̤̥̫̪͚̅͂̋̔̉ͬ̄̅͑̌kémon would.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses G-Max Malodor! Apparently stuffing a Skun̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽tank with feces until he explodes was not what she was supposed to do. Still satisfying an̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽yway!

SHRUIKAN, what the he̻͚̫͂̅̚ll, I thought you took “Beating Other Pokémon̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽ Up 101” but apparently not! Here’s a refresher from me to you since it’s obvious you forgǒ̳̣̪̫̤͕̤̥̫̪͚̅͂̋̔̉ͬ̄̅͑̌t!
    AGLOME OEN deals 1HP of damage and M̳U͇̪̱R̒͂ͦD͆̉E͈̘̩R̥̻ͨ̍S͚ͭ ͙͓̏̑SHRUͬ͗Í̭̳̥ͥͨK̺̆AN̠͎̅̾! (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (91/100) – N̫̰O ̮̞̲DE̥͚͌͑C̏͂ͨK F͕̖O̳̹͗͑ͦͅR Ẏ̜͚̇Oͣ͗ͤȖ͚̟̜ͧ͊, SC̬̲̥̈́̀ͩR͕̬̦͑̆̑U̝̮̠͌̋̈́B̮̝̯!͔̪͆̊

Well, at least that was better than̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽ the last two battles. I hope we’re all learning something out of this!

Scythe̻͚̫͂̅̚rwolf, you get your 1 EXP to further boǒ̳̣̪̫̤͕̤̥̫̪͚̅͂̋̔̉ͬ̄̅͑̌st up your un̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽holiness and your selection of…

• Devolve Shruikan and egg him so some̻͚̫͂̅̚one can bake his unbǒ̳̣̪̫̤͕̤̥̫̪͚̅͂̋̔̉ͬ̄̅͑̌rn remains in a cake.
    • Devolve and possibly kill yourself for lots of Evolution Crystals. Hey, it’s an option̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽!
    • Laugh as Shruikan plummets in̼͈̟͙͙͈͊ͤͭ̈́̽̽to your Wheel!
    • Or Wheel yourself. Not what I’d pick if I were you!

H̔͐̃҉̘̪̯aṽ͕̬͕̤̪̠͍ͮͯ̔̄͌ͨe ̢͚͒ȁ̘t̛͖̬̭͔̖ ̺͈͓̫͈͙͗͛̈̒ͨ̀͘i̿͊͂͛̑t̩̫͎̭̺ͩ͑̌̅͌̅ͅ!̡̭ͫ

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Well, I decided to make good use of this (finally) rather than have it just sit and take up space in my inventory.

I’m going to use my Wishier Piece and challenge Noblejanobii and SlickSlack for Season 7. Seems like a good opportunity to use it! :3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I'm gonna use my 4 EXP to get the Compensator superpower, and I'll get the following to add to my lineup:

Mudkip > Marshtomp > Swampert (3)

Also just posting this now, but I'll prime up my Just Desserts item as soon as I can do so!

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Well, I decided to make good use of this (finally) rather than have it just sit and take up space in my inventory.

I’m going to use my Wishier Piece and challenge Noblejanobii and SlickSlack for Season 7. Seems like a good opportunity to use it! :3
    Surḙ̰̗̖̥̻͍̰̼̠̺͇! But if yo͚̻̦̭ͮ͂̋ͭu lose, I’m going to be laughin̴͂̈̓͋̓̇͂͑͐ͨ͋̍̓͏̯̥̺̱̮̱̺̖͈̖͈̹͓͝g so, so hard at you. And I’ll remin̴͂̈̓͋̓̇͂͑͐ͨ͋̍̓͏̯̥̺̱̮̱̺̖͈̖͈̹͓͝d you about it all the timḙ̰̗̖̥̻͍̰̼̠̺͇.

No͚̻̦̭ͮ͂̋ͭble and Slick, you’d B̳ͥET͈̣̦ͫ̆ͪ͜T̢͈̣̥̯̞ͪͯ̓ͮ̆E̢͆͊̾ͪ̀ͨ̉R̭̪͉͇͍̞̥ ̟̩̕N̖̳̝̻̥̯̔̃̽ͬ͒̍Oͩ̽̊̑͒̚T͇̪̣̰͖̱̉̍̎̋̈̂ ̡M̝̞̩͔̮̩͉͝E̸S̟̮̳̪̽ͭ̑ͬS̮̃ ҉T͒̀H͘I͗Ṣ̺̜ͥ̏ͥ͜ ̺̪̺̮̠̍͗̇ͫ͒Ű̯͙̤ͬ̍P͍̲!̟̩ Kick his butt off so I cañ̬͙̟͓̭̞̀͂ͬͦ͑ frame it on my wall. Do this for me and I’ll lḙ̰̗̖̥̻͍̰̼̠̺͇t you both press the detoñ̬͙̟͓̭̞̀͂ͬͦ͑ator butto͚̻̦̭ͮ͂̋ͭn the next time I blow stuff up!

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    I'm gonna use my 4 EXP to get the Compensator superpower, and I'll get the following to add to my lineup:

Mudkip > Marshtomp > Swampert (3)

Also just posting this now, but I'll prime up my Just Desserts item as soon as I can do so!
    Mmm, I smell reven̰̳̩̜̱ͭ̓̏̎ͥge in the air. It sme͓̥̺͙̟̻̬̰̫̼ͦͦͮ́ͤ̊ͤ̔ͬ͆̎ͅlls d͕̩͉͈͈̝͙ë̬̓ͅl̩͖͈͉͓̆ͭ̒ͨ͐ic̤̰̟͉̪̗ͅi̭̺̭̥̫ͦ̀̌͆̂ou̬͎ͤͤ ș̘̜ͦ̄̈́, go get your poun̰̳̩̜̱ͭ̓̏̎ͥd ȯ̤͆ͅf flesh!

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Huh. Welp, so much for that then, but it's chill. I guess my next best bet is buying Compensator once I get enough EXP back. Darn that Brain Fart.

Also I wouldn't consider getting your hopes up if you were planning to, Neo. Just because me and Noble's fight if you can even call it one literally came down to a coin flip, that doesn't mean we don't have a chance to pummel your soon-to-be Dynamaxed butt in. Besides, I got an ultra special plan if we come out on top and I'm handed the victory decision. I'll just have to hope it can happen at all of course.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!