Page 19 of 79 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    Hmm… funny that the moment I’m no longer a water type I kill somebody with Hydro Vortex of all moves. Anyways, I’ll be tossing Scythe into my wheel and taking that deck with open, uh, paws.
    Iṅ͎̱͓̜̝͒̈͒ͨto the Wheĕ̲̰̙̝ͨ͆͐l she goes! Every good h̳͎͔̟̻or̥͉̦͖͇̤r̼͖̎̀or̹̝̲̮̟̟̭ͣ͂ͦ̓͊͂̎ movie deserves a sequel!

SLICKSLACK RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémoṅ͎̱͓̜̝͒̈͒ͨ
    Pokémo͔̹̹̭̝͕ͪͨ̆̆ͩͯn #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Ampharos
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Vaporeoṅ͎̱͓̜̝͒̈͒ͨ
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Palpito͔̹̹̭̝͕ͪͨ̆̆ͩͯad
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Chimchar
    Pokémoṅ͎̱͓̜̝͒̈͒ͨ #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Feebas
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Tropius

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: DID SOMEBODY SAY STALKERS?!
    Theme #2: Coṅ͎̱͓̜̝͒̈͒ͨtests FOREVA!
    Theme #3: Welcome to Unova, population yo͔̹̹̭̝͕ͪͨ̆̆ͩͯu
    Theme #4: MS Paint Modĕ̲̰̙̝ͨ͆͐
    Theme #5: WHYS IT SO DANK

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: I spilt mah fruit puṅ͎̱͓̜̝͒̈͒ͨch
    Usertitle #2: *Snivy cry intensifiĕ̲̰̙̝ͨ͆͐s*
    Usertitle #3: scrĕ̲̰̙̝ͨ͆͐aming is fun
    Usertitle #4: totally not aṅ͎̱͓̜̝͒̈͒ͨ enthraller lmao͔̹̹̭̝͕ͪͨ̆̆ͩͯ
    Usertitle #5: WHAT IS LOVE

Enjo͔̹̹̭̝͕ͪͨ̆̆ͩͯy!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

And n̼̙̳̳͙ͭ̄̌̑̚ow for that De̖͈̙̋ͦͦck draw!

SLICKSLACK draws fro̞̙͎͔̖̤̭͔͓̥̥̱̹ͨ͋̇͐́ͪ̊̈́̇͛͊͋̚m the deck an̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅd the fate̖͈̙̋ͦͦ is revé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗aled…

#6 Pika Flu Tactical Nuke̖͈̙̋ͦͦ!
    PIKA FLU TACTICAL NUKE - Hey, wasn̼̙̳̳͙ͭ̄̌̑̚’t this from another game? No matter, you become a Pikachu and two random playe̖͈̙̋ͦͦrs become a Pikachu with yo͈̖̣̜ͅu! Pika-pi! All three of you have your Active̖͈̙̋ͦͦ Lineup replaced with Pichu > Pikachu > Raichu/Alolan Raichu! This overrules Victory Decisions!

Well, let’s se̖͈̙̋ͦͦe who else becomes that pesky yellow rat with yo͈̖̣̜ͅu!

#1 Ne̖͈̙̋ͦͦo Emolga
    #2 Chakramaster
    #3 Noblejanobii
    #4 Scythe̖͈̙̋ͦͦrwolf
    #5 Voltaire Magn̼̙̳̳͙ͭ̄̌̑̚eton
    #6 arnisd
    #7 Shruikan

First roll is… #5 Voltaire Magn̼̙̳̳͙ͭ̄̌̑̚eton!

…and the seco͈̖̣̜ͅnd is… #3 Noblejanobii, but she can’t be affe̖͈̙̋ͦͦcted, so it hits… #4, Scytherwolf!

Voltaire, hope̖͈̙̋ͦͦ you didn’t get too cozy as Swampert, because that sure en̼̙̳̳͙ͭ̄̌̑̚ded! Ha!

Go scamper away no͈̖̣̜ͅw! I have to get back to work be̖͈̙̋ͦͦfore all my specimen̼̙̳̳͙ͭ̄̌̑̚s rot!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Well, Swampert had a good run rip

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Well, Swampert had a good run rip
    Dude, you have NO IDEA how much I was wishing and hoping it was me who got hit with one of those rolls!

Ohhh, how I miss Cinccino. RIP. :P

5. This post has been liked by:

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Honesty I wasn’t expecting that, now I’m just less of a ferret and more a rat. Y’know, next time I win I may as well wheel myself just to get out of this mess.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

PHEW thank god for that Mighty Shield hahaha. We just narrowly avoided the return of our old pal Grumpychu.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Variety is the spicê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚ of life, but with so man͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚y ways to die, that applies to dͥea̬͈̠͌̍̊t͔̪͎ͮ̍͐h, too!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, chewin͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚g on the bon͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚es o̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐f the dead, drags in̵̸̶̾̒ͩ the bo̷̡̮̜dies of…

NOBLEJANOBII as Mega Mawile an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Pikachu to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Noblejanobii @Voltaire Magneton

NOBLEJANOBII
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add threê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚ more stages of Pokémon͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are remo̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐ved until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of sto̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐pping yoursê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚lf!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

VS

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winn͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ing and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐ Wheelie items n͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚eeded for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: JUST DESSERTS PRIMED

The AB̠͕̉ͬ̈ͅÖ́͑M̩̌Ï̫̥͌Ṇ̂Aͤ̇T̤̯̒̊ION ̅Ċ͚̤͎͆̾OIN ͍͍̆̒OF̻̳̮̿̒̔ ̫̞̞͌̓͆DER͇̩̯̐̓ͨA͕̿NǴȆ̟D̞̙ ͉̟GH̬͊O͔̪͙͐̎̔U̥͓LSͥͫͣ has declare̻̅͞d NOBLEJANOBII strikes first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII unleashes the darkn͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ess with Round! I̳T͓͎̹̆ͦ̂ ̞ͩR͎E̮̥SU̻͚̓͆LT̤̍Sͥ̾̑ I̅N̥̄ AG͓ͨỎ͈̳̠̾̐N͖̯̺̄̐̉Ï͈̤̃Z̭̙͙ͬͪͦI͆N͈̖G ̣̲ͧͪB͇̼͖̏ͧ͒L̞̭̣̔̀̿UN̮̺T̻ͭ ̺̱̥̒͂̏F̻̩̣̽͗͊O̻̪RC̖̥̜E̱̗ ͨT̉̇R̜̪̗ͦ̑ͪA͉̒U̠̺̤ͪ̈ͬḾA̮̣̓̽͆ͅ ̪͎TO V̙̫́ͪȌ͓̰͎͆ͨLT̗̮AI͈͓RE ̝̫͉MA̜̘̥ͥ́̓GNE̞̠͓͑ͣ̇TO̗̗͑̚Ṇ̐!̝͇͐̊ (1/3)
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Ban͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚eful Bunker! But it was so bad he threw away the key to it!

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Lava Plume! But she misses and n͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ow they have no̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐thing to identify everyone hit with the collateral damage.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON usê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚s Poltergeist! But he en͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ds the horror early by just smashing the static TV screen.

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Power Gem! And then she finds out she was scammed at the sto̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐re by someon͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚e who dug out a Sableye’s eye!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Egg Bomb! And he adds a Chan͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚sey to his list of murders!

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Conversion 2! She gain͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚s two new followers in hê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚r dark cult!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Assurance! He cremates his victims to̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐ make sure they aren͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚’t faking it!

TURN 5
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Bind! Shê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚ wraps her victim in razor wire to̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐ make sure they don’t escape!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Earthquake! Yep, once again͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ California had it coming!

TURN 6
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Skull Bash! She dro̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐ps a sledgehammer on a Caterpie’s head!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Max Starfall! It’s N̲̟̖Ǒ̿Ṭ̮̞̑̿̚ ͯVER̙Y̟͓ ̞E̟ͩF͚Fͣ̽E̺̩͂̎CT͙̯̠IV̦͔ͭͦE, C̱AͭU̘̬̻͌̄ͬSIN͚̗̄̈́Ǧ̾͂ ̍͋̾T̟ͧRÅ̲U͕ͥM̰͓̩ͬ̅ͬA̙̮ͥͧT̟I͉͛C ͔̹M͍̹͂ͨE̦ͦN̑̏́T͔̀AḶ͍ͅ A͕͂G̝͚̪͑̂̆O̥͇͛̑Ǹ̜̘ͥY̤̱͂̂ T̫ͩO͕̘̠͆ͦͩ V̋Ō͔LTAIR̘̝̙ͤ͆̓E͖͇̱ͮ̃̋ MA̓͆G̪ͬN͙̼ͤ̌ET̠̜̟ͦ̑ͮǑ͕N! (2/3)

TURN 7
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Water Pledge! She decides to drown͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ her next victim!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Fissure! He decidê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚s yeah, that’s a great place to dump the bo̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐dies.

TURN 8
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Poltergê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚ist! But it goes after an inno̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐cent Cleffa and traumatizes them for life!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Icicle Spear! Except he misses and impales a poor Oddish in͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ the face!

TURN 9
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Mind Blown͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚! And that’s ê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚xactly what happens when you get a headsho̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐t with a Barret M95, everyone!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Fire Plê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚dge! And like that, we’ve got a new arson͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ist!

TURN 10
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Power Gem! She n͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ow wonders if that Sableye can still see through this…
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Max Ooze! He dissolves his victims’ bodiê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚s in a vat of goo̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐!

TURN 11
    NOBLEJANOBII usê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚s Stomp! But n͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ow she needs to wipe Weedle guts off of her foot!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Topsy-Turvy! And no̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐w he’s under arrest for making minors in͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚toxicated.

Aww, come on, Noblê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚, you started o̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐ff great, what happen͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ed? Here’s a fresh reminder of how this works!
    AGLOME OEN STRIKES NOBLEJANOBII FOR 1HP of AGO̔N̉Ḯ͋ZỊ͓̒ͧN̜̰̖͌̃̚G͎ͩ ͔̙̟̈̊ͯṮ̟̬RA͙U̔̅ͭM̦͔ͣͧA̻̹ͦͭ ͓ͪDA̮̟͊ͫM̠̜͌̆AG̼ͤE͗̏ͮ! (1/3)
    Hopefully that refreshes your mê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚mory!

TURN 12
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Sparkling Aria! But she was scammê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚d and it’s actually a recordin͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚g of a Cannibal Corpse son͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚g!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Sacrê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚d Sword! But he was wrong, it’s actually defiled with darkn͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ess and evil.

TURN 13
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Guardian͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ of Alola! But she finds it way more fun to tê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚rrorize it instead.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Mist! It finds it helps the ambience of his creepy cabin͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ in the woods.

TURN 14
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Self-Dê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚struct! And that’s why Cherno̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐byl is getting a secon͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d season on HBO Max!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Night Daze! He un͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚leashes the curse of perpetual darkness on the land!

TURN 15
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Surf! And n͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ow all the beachgo̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐ers are traumatized for lifê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Smokescreen͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚! And that’s why the surgery was completely botched.

TURN 16
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Iron͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ Defense! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE…
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 43/100 – BUT W̭͂Õ̚E̥ͦF̝̦͖͛̑͗U͚̬̳ͣ̍ͮL͎̠̠̓͌ͥL̤̫̙̅̔ͣY̼͒ͧͅ ̪̻̲T̪͙̦̋̍͆R͓͌I̯͐EȘ͈̹ ̯͛A̦͕̝͒̿͂Ṋ̄D ̼̳͉͑͐͊F̙̻͑ͪ̿ͅA̻̜̘Ī͍̮͊L͍͉̅̍S̬͔͗̌ ͍ͯÎ̜̞̊T A̖͋N͎͎̱YW̥̏AY, CAUSING S̖̲͐̿ͯͅǗ̪̺ͪF͉̻̖F̤͎̥E͉R̼̺͒͗INĜ̪̫̟ͧ̀ ͔͍͚A̱͇̹̓ͭ͂ND̃͛ ͚̰̊͑M̙̦͇͋ͩ͐ORTI̦̯FͩÎ̳CAT̤̿I̻̥ͅȌͭN ͣ̏̊T̊ͭͤO̹ ͉ͭÑ͔̣̜̐̋O̓̔͌B͓̤ͅĽ̖̝͐E͙̓JÅN̯̅O̲̞͌̔B̜̦͎II! (2/3)

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Dragon Claw! He slices a Dragonite’s hand off and keeps it as a trophy!

Yeah, than͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ks for playing Voltaire, but yo̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐u know how this works. Sorry, n͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ot sorry!
    A̱G̺͂LŌ͙̗̯̋͗M̜̬̱ͣͫͪE ͧO̦̟ͬͧE̱̦̣̒ͨ͑N͎̙̜̂̈́͛ ̿̅̒D̯E̜̦AL͇͔̓̈́Ŝ͚ ͕̩̦ͥ͗ͩT̳ͮH͍̟̰̾ͮͧE̹̰ ̄͒F̳IN͂ͣI̟SH̼̖͒̂I̭̺N̟͈͕G̲̲͙ ͉ͧG̙̍R͈̦͕ͬ͂̍O̮T̄ẺS̲̲͋̓Q̰ͫͬͅUÉ̿ DEA͚̦ͤͬT͈ͤHB̯̺̭̒̾̉L̥̻̗ͣ̆̍OW̟͓ͩ̔ ̞̪̽ͭTO͉̬͊̋ VO̪̰ͩ̊ĽTAI̞R̝̣̍̓E̍͌ M̦͚ͬ̔AG̜̔N̥̼ͫ̍E̥̦Ṯ̻͗ͬOŇ̦! (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (5/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

Lo̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐vely, just l̗̗̘̤̞̾ͨ͋͊̚o̤̳͉͍̗̓̊̏̀̃v̙̪̠̙̾̑̊͌e͙͉͚͍̻̊̉̅̈̅l̘͖̮̜̰̲y ͇͖̪̦̩̰̎͐ͩͨ̿̒!

Noble, you get to en͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚joy 1 EXP from the s̹ͥl̺̖̮̆̀̎a̱̹̥͍͂̉ͪ̉uͭ̎gh̙͉͓̞͉̜͐̒̄̐ͮͬ̿ͅte̞͚̹̣̽ͦ̋̽r̓ ̝̟̝ͥͣ̃ͅ and your n͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚efarious selectio̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐n of…

• Devo̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐lve Voltaire in͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚to a pathetic Pichu!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yourself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Dump Voltairê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚’s carcass into yo̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐ur Wheel!
    • Use Someone Else’s Wheelie if you feel in͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚spired by someo̬̖͉̪͓̼͈ͣ͗̿̆ͤ̎̐ne else’s evil Wheel!

Also…

Do you draw from the Deck of Man̜͇̼̘͈͖̰̔̽̈́ͪͬ̇ͫy Zings… or do͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ you givê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚ it to Voltaire to suffer with!?

Be the sin͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚ister mistrê̵̈ͤͭ̋̄͊̓͆̂̾ͥ̍͂̚ss!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Sorry Voltaire but into my wheel you go!

And yeah let's draw from the deck!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Sorry Voltaire but into my wheel you go!

The dark mistre̘̫͍̥ss has spokenͤ͛̐̍̓͊ͮ̓̾!

NOBLEJANOBII RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémo͖̙̗n
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Shiftry
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Abomasnow
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Pupitar
    Poke̘̫͍̥mon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Onix
    Pokémonͤ͛̐̍̓͊ͮ̓̾ #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Exeggcute
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Celebi

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Fast and Furious feat Dominic Tore̘̫͍̥tto
    Theme #2: Kidz Bo͖̙̗p
    Theme #3: TikTok Superstar
    Theme #4: High School Musical
    Theme #5: My Little Pony

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: So you had a bad day, you had a bad day, you had a bad-
    Usertitle #2: Yep that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.
    Usertitle #3: Central Jerse̘̫͍̥y exists, I swear!
    Usertitle #4: Stuck on the Old Townͤ͛̐̍̓͊ͮ̓̾ Road
    Usertitle #5: Fun for the Whole Family!

Now you go onͤ͛̐̍̓͊ͮ̓̾ and enjoy that! Or at least tolerate̘̫͍̥ it if yo͖̙̗u can! Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    We’ll së́̈́͋̍e!

NOBLEJANOBII draws fro̞̙͎͔̖̤̭͔͓̥̥̱̹ͨ͋̇͐́ͪ̊̈́̇͛͊͋̚m the deck an̙̪̼̗̱̲̻̦̖̭̥̑̑ͯ̇̈̇̄̒͋̂͒͂ͅd the fate̖͈̙̋ͦͦ is revé̠͍̦̟̠͍̺̱͚̬̞̼̭͒ͬͤͭ̏̿̆͋̓ͥͣ͗aled…

#17 The Wee͊ͨ̓̑̃̈́̂per Reaper!
    THE WEEPER REAPER - Yikes! All your Coin͕̪̮͕̱̖͇̏ͩ̆ͣͪ͂̚s and EXP suddenly get swipe͊ͨ̓̑̃̈́̂d away!

Ye͊ͨ̓̑̃̈́̂ah, Mighty Shield prô̫͍̊tects from a lot of things, but n͕̪̮͕̱̖͇̏ͩ̆ͣͪ͂̚ot from that!

Hey, you cô̫͍̊uld have tossed that to Voltaire, you kn͕̪̮͕̱̖͇̏ͩ̆ͣͪ͂̚ow! Maybe next time, unless yô̫͍̊u’re feeling brave͊ͨ̓̑̃̈́̂!