Page 23 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    The audience demaṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ds bloò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅd! And hḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩre, we N̩͇͇͆͐͒E̫͖̣ͫ́̅V͛̾̉ͤ̿E̳̦̯͎͔͙͑ͨ̽̀̑ͥͤͅR̤ disappoint the audience!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, infestiṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗g the lands with his dark pestileṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ce, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Alcrḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩmie an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d SHRUIKAN as Macargo to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Voltaire Magneton @Shruikan

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Whḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩel option after wiṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! Nò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅ Wheelie items needed for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémoṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

SHRUIKAN
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stagḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩs of Pokémò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅn to your Lineups!
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damagiṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗g result (not very effective/no effect), you havḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩ a 33% chance ò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅf stopping yourself!

The M͂̀͐͛Ő̭̲̺͉̮̩̠̋̐ͩ͒͗̈́N̓̄͐ͯ̊̒̚STR̾̏̑O̝̻Uͩ̀ͣ͊͑S CͣͧO̦̠̳̞̥̼̟I̺̙̻̲͈̰̱̅ͩ̇̀͐̔͗N̬͙̺͍̰̠̓ͣͥ̾͌͛̚ͅ O̥͇̗͛ͮͬF̰͔̫̮̬ͯ̉̀̇ͦ ̭̝ͮͩB̳̖̱̟̼͎ͅL͚̭̜̘̞̗Ô̬̣̲̄͂O̙͔̿̆Dͫ̅̃̂-̯̬͇̩̼̟̼͒̓̽̋ͩ̑͐SU̦̟̝̝̦CK͉̬͈͉̳̦I̩ͧNGͤͫͫ̑̌͐͂ ͍̞̇ͧN̼̱͈͕̟͌̓̆͂͗I͛ͥG̠̩͕̦̼̥͍H̰̜͖̯͓̟̼̽̏͒̓̌̏͑T̊ͩ̓̾̋M̹͉ ̬͕̞A̘̲͉R͔ͨE͂̌ͪ̋̈́̚̚Ŝ̰̻̺̭̤̎̇̅̂ͫͅ has declare̻̅͞d VOLTAIRE MAGNETON strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON kicks off the slaughtḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩr with Skitter Smack! He squashes a skitteriṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗g Spinarak with a shovel!
    SHRUIKAN uses U-turn! But he eṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ds up snapping the neck of a Hitmò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅnchan doing that.

TURN 2
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON usḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩs Water Pulse! And yep, after drowṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ing a Pidgey, he finds thḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩre’s no heartbeat in it!
    SHRUIKAN uses Mystical Fire! He sets a temple on fire in his arsoṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ist frenzy!

TURN 3
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Rò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅle Play! But he’d rathḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩr act out his chainsaw massacre fantasies in reality.
    SHRUIKAN uses Milk Drink! But he already turned his Miltanks into hamburgers!

TURN 4
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅlt! Except he overloads the powḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩr grid and ṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ow everyone in town hates his guts.
    SHRUIKAN uses Lava Plume! I̲̪͎̤̿͐̓͒Tͩ̎̽ RE̺̲̫̫̮͌̆̒ͪ̚Ś͕̦̥̱̘͍́̈́̑̍̓ULTS̫̗̜͕̯̓̋̿̉͂ ̞̜̠Ḯ́̆͑͆̎N̮͔ ͙̫̜͉̺̺̎̂́ͪ͗̓S̅̒A̟͔̟͖ͫ̾ͮ̓V̠̩̘̮A̹̰̮̳̪GE ̻̜̤̗̫͚̦͑̂̊̑ͦ̆ͤ3͙̟̩̻̪̲̪ͧͬ͌̒̓̇̈R̯̓D-̺͍̣̺̌͋͒̐D̜̘͕̙̄̏̃͛E̩̤͈͈̘ͮ̈́͗͂̒G̅̾͑ͯ̑R̠̰̄ͧE̦̰̫̫͌ͦͩ̈́̌͐ ̝̠E͕̠̮͇͐ͭ̔ͧ B͗͂̉U͉̦͓͑ͩ̆R̭̲̲̦̥̖̻̍ͪ̿̌̑ͤͪNS̫̓ O̭̺̼̝̼̥̖̍͌̒̏̽͛̚N͌̾̓̑̾̏ͣ ͉ͬV̩̥̬̭ͅOͤ̎ͧ̒̉̔͗LTAI̥̤̲R͚̲͕͎̗͓̊͐͊͌̿̊É͇̟̮̜̞̮̓̀̏͆ͭ̏ ͉ ͈͓͎͉͕͔͔ͬ͋ͪ̽͑ͥ́M͈̍̆ͅA̻̭͇̲̥ͬ̄̓̈́̀G̯͍̰͇̾̃̋̓NE̿̾ͬ̅T̋̈́̑O ̬̰͉̔̉̏Ṉ͎͉̝̊ͥ̏͋̚ͅ!̂ͪͯͯ (3/3)

TURN 5
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON usḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩs Trop Kick! He kicks a Tropius in the back of the neck, snapping it in a dò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅzen places!
    SHRUIKAN uses Water Pledge! He decides to drowṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ his next victim!

TURN 6
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Rock Wrḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩcker! He fires a ṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗uke at an unsuspecting Geodude!
    SHRUIKAN uses U-turn! And he’s really into snapping necks again!

TURN 7
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Magṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗etic Flux! It causes a Metagross’s mind to go berserk, sending it ò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅn a killing rampagḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩ!
    SHRUIKAN uses Smack Down! He smashes a Cleffa’s face into the asphalt and turṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗s it into goop!

TURN 8
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Sṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗arl! He screams at the moon, summoning legiò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅns of the damned from the ground!
    SHRUIKAN uses Protect! IT͋ ͎̯͉͉͓̪C̟͙̟̳̭A̝͈̜̩͌̎̄ͩǓ̜̠̗̊ͭS͍̰̬̳̳ͅE̲̬̪̖ͪ̊̾̍Sͯ̓̓̽̄ ̈ͬ ̫̖̩̳̓̋̄̓S͓͛Ĕ̫͔̙͓̪̲ͧ͂ͪ͐͑̄ͅV̋͋̓ͦͤ̋̽E̖̹̤ͅRE͍̗͔͈̠ ̖ ̲̞̭̓ͤ̍M̐̓͒͗ͫEͪ͂ͬ̆̾ͮ̚N͉͇̱̦̽̀̂͊TA̜̞̳̥͔L͈̞ ̬͉̎̚D̓ͥͪ̈́ͤͩA̦̼̞ͬ͑ͥM̥̣̜͎ͦͪ̈ͦAͭ̅̓G̣̳̼̩͖ͯ̍̔̔̃E̎͆̃ ͭ ̺̝TO̘̲̼̤̲̳ ̭͗V̲̯͔̰̟͔̩̍̽ͩ̑ͥͪ̆Oͩͣ͋LT̺̞̤͕̬̖̹A͕̹̘̙͕̦̎̿́̇̆̇Iͮ͌̆̀̒̌ ̞̪̫̪̪̻R̠̗͉̻͆̿ͬͣͥͅE̋̈́ ̳̺͋ͣM̜̤̺͋ͩ̏A͕̗̬̪͋ͨ͋̆͐ͅG̲̦̣̪͚̒̿͒͛̑N͎̼͙̥͔̺̘E̗̲̭͑ͬ̽̽͑ ̥̬TO̠͍̊̓Ń̟̖̹̤͕̮̼̂̏ͤ̂ͣ̂,
    C̬̓A̼̖͕͎̰ͬ̾̓ͣ̈U̳̙S̠̹͖̦̖̦ͦͩ͂ͫ̅̆Ī̜͍͓̟̣͈̠̆ͧ͆ͪ̾͊Nͣͦ̒͗ ̼̙͈ͅG͍̉ H̩̩̪̲̫IS̪̾ M̠̤͙͖̖͋̈́͗̌̾I͎̫̭̯ͧͣ͐͊N̟͔̣̝̙̹D̲̯͐̓ ͔̱̯͓̼̝͋͋̍̅͐̔T̝͈͉̘̣̈́̓̍̓̏̉ͅO̺̙̎͂ ͕͖͚̤͔̑ͩ̔́̀B̹̞̬̠̣̮͇ͩ̉͊̎̀ͧͫÉ̪̺̹͖͛ͤ̽Č̃͋OM̻̜̹̟̮̞ ̮E͋ U͆͑͐̚Ň͇̝̣͐͂H̺̳̯͙̥͉́͂͗͌̿ͣ̂ͅI̙͌N͇̻̙̼̪͔̠ͣ̂ͬ̈́ͭͧͬG͓̗ͦ͛ E̞̞͚̹͖̐͋́̾̔D̗͕̱̎ͭ̅!̤͍̫̗̂͌ͧͪ (2/3)

TURN 9
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON usḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩs Crush Grip! He squashes a Weedle into gò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅo with only one hand!
    SHRUIKAN uses Dragon Dance! He murders a Dragoṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ite and reanimates its undead body into a hellish jig!

TURN 10
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Mimic! He admirḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩs Jigsaw’s work and makes deadly games of his own for his victims to ḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩnjoy!
    SHRUIKAN uses Hidden Power! But he messes it up and ḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩnds up summoning legions of disappò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅinted demons instead.

Voltaire, you should kṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ow how this works by now! Here’s a great examplḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩ for you to follow to jog your memory!
    A̮̖͍̍̽͑G͚͇̖͇̪̬̾ͧ͑̅̄̍LO͖͍̯͔̜̣͛̐̎͊͋ͫMĔ̩͙̑ ͧ̄͋ͣ̀̐͆Ŏ͊ͭ̈ͦͫ͐E͍͚̬̯̟͋̍̑ͯͫŃ I̟̤̹̝̘͙͛̽̐̈̂ͬNF͖̱̹̫̱̩̯̃ͥ͆ͭ̃̔͋LḮC̻T͎̮̯̖̖̻S ͙̠̖̮͙̪̍ͮ̋͑̍̇T͕̒E̫̹R̔ͭ̂̇̒̈́M͇̼͎͈͓I̒N̍͊̏ͧ̆AL͇̺̠̎̾ͩ͐ͫͅ ̜ ̜͈͍̮͍̼̬BL̗̫Oͬͯ͒O̖̼̲̣D̖͉̞̹̟̦͇ͭͭͦͫͤ̑̑ ̺̝̖̣̮͗͂͊̚̚H͍̘̳̦̼̄̍ͧ͋ͯE̩̜̻̻̤͇̙͛ͩͮ͛̾̀͋M̌͗̋̏O̮͑͋͌̽ͥͤ̾ ̺̝̻̝̖̮R̲͓͈͎̂ͮ͗̓Ŕ̟̝̤̿͗H̜͙̝̞̒̄̓̎Ạ̙͉̱Ğ̬̜̮̳͍̫͑̑ͧ͒̚I ̘͈̲̺̜͙͛̿̓̉̈́̏͒ͅN̋͒͊G̘̣̹͕ O͈̯͎̜̹͕͇N ̺̲͗̐V̖͍̣̱ͬ̃̇ͤO͓̦̣̙̹ͅͅL̬̹̲̩̳̪̖̎ͫ̃̎̍ͧ͒T͓́AI̲̟ͩ̉̂̇̊ͧ̊ ͈̘̝̦̪Ŕ͕͔̬̲̊̆̀E ͆̋M̰̝̼͕̜ͅA̞̰͍̥̋ͭͦ̎G͔̤̘̟̼̙N̹͈͂̐͂ͅEͮͤͤT͚̮͖̲̜̠̎͊ͮͪ̊̊͐ ͙O̹̲̝ͦ̓ͬN! (3/3)
    Keep in mind paiṉ̻̯͙̘̔̽̓̈́͗ is a really good teacher!

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (35/100) – N̵̲̩͔̫̞͉͘ͅO̢͢͜ ̵D̩̝͖̼͉̬̠̕͜ȨC̥͍̝̻̯K ̛̻F͙͎̠̮̫̣͚͉O͏̴͉͓R̭̼͓ ̺̱̺̖͢͡ͅY̧̙̺̠̙̦̺͇̝̙̥̞̘͟͞O͏Ư͏,̶̸ ̵̡̛S͔̦͔̗̹̫̲̺̜CR͜U͓͔̜͓̜̟̤B̖̻̤̜̤̬̮̝͖̹̯̗̝!

Ooooh, I do havḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩ to say, that always gives mḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩ warm, fuzzy feelings. Warm… d̊ͤ́̊̎i̞̝͍͙̹͛ͬͥ̇ͭ̚ͅA̰̰̱͈b̦̥͌̒o̓͛ͥ̽͛Lì͕̯͔̉ͬcͮ̃a L̼̗ feḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩlings.

Shruikan, you gḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩt your 1 EXP and your dark dḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩcision of…

• Dȅͫvolve Voltairḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩ in̥̦̳̩̙͎͚̓ͪ͗̉ͩͦͤto a disgusting Milcḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩry!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Get your revenge and toss Voltaire’s corpsḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩ into the horrors of your Wͭ͋HE̚E̥ͥL̫ͅ!
    • Or throw yo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯urse͖̺̘lf into the madness o̢̍͏͓f your own Wheel!

Enjò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅy yò̗̺͇̿̎͂ͅur harvest of ḙ̼̺͉̦̼ͣͪͪ̈́̈ͩvil!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    You know what, I haven't wheeled enough (read: any) people this game, so I'll bring out the wheel... On myself that is! Give me the madness!
    ...Also I really don't wanna be a Magcargo anymore. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    You know what, I haven't wheeled enough (read: any) people this game, so I'll bring out the wheel... On myself that is! Give me the madness!
    ...Also I really don't wanna be a Magcargo anymore. ;_;
    Oh sure̸̵̽̎ͧ̀ͣ̋̒ͣ͆͠! Magcargo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙ is awful, I n̮̥͙ͩ̆̽͘ever feel any ping of guilt for using their souls in my dark sacrifices! In fact you were̸̵̽̎ͧ̀ͣ̋̒ͣ͆͠ n̮̥͙ͩ̆̽͘ext on my list!

SHRUIKAN RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Poke̸̵̽̎ͧ̀ͣ̋̒ͣ͆͠mon̮̥͙ͩ̆̽͘
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Ultra-Necrozma (Dusk Mane Line)
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Sylveon
    Pokémon̮̥͙ͩ̆̽͘ #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Brio̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙nne
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Dree̸̵̽̎ͧ̀ͣ̋̒ͣ͆͠py
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Vulpix
    Pokémon̮̥͙ͩ̆̽͘ #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Emolga

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Gemston̮̥͙ͩ̆̽͘es Galore
    The̸̵̽̎ͧ̀ͣ̋̒ͣ͆͠me #2: Digital Glitch
    Theme #3: Magical Girls
    Theme #4: Inverted Colours
    Theme #5: Phan̮̥͙ͩ̆̽͘tom Thie̸̵̽̎ͧ̀ͣ̋̒ͣ͆͠f

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle̸̵̽̎ͧ̀ͣ̋̒ͣ͆͠ #1: I am Ferdin̮̥͙ͩ̆̽͘and von Aegir
    Usertitle #2: #1 Magikarp fan
    Usertitle #3: !uhcakiP
    Usertitle #4: Life̸̵̽̎ͧ̀ͣ̋̒ͣ͆͠ needs thin̮̥͙ͩ̆̽͘gs to live
    Usertitle #5: (=^・ω・^=)

There̸̵̽̎ͧ̀ͣ̋̒ͣ͆͠ you go̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙, much better! Ha!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Invite everyo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙ne you kn͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬow to the bloodbath!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, cursing the lands with infernal plague̩̲̯ͧ̿̋s, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

NEO EMOLGA as Lilligant an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d ARNISD as Tyranitar to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Neo Emolga @arnisd

NEO EMOLGA
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), yo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙u have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!

VS

ARNISD
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for e̩̲̯ͧ̿̋ach battle is in͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬcreased by 2!

The H̏̋̍Ë̼̟͖ͣ͊A̩̾R͞TL̥͖̭ͨ̓͗E͋͂ͫȘͪS͉̩̄ͦ C͢Ò͓̳̙͊̄Í͎̼̯N̯͓ͣ̆ ̤͕̈̈́O͐͗F͚̆͆͜ͅ D̢̦̭A̋̏͊͏R͉͔̿̔K͕̳̟̓̎̍ ͔̦̤̀̀̌R̶̾Î̻Tͥ̇U͖̫ͦ̄AL̦͗S̟̮ͤ̽ has declare̻̅͞d NEO EMOLGA strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    NEO EMOLGA starts the infe̩̲̯ͧ̿̋rnal chao̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙s with G-Max Sweetness! And now a bunch of people are on dialysis!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Safeguard! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE…
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 79/100 - B̡̳̭ͯͩUT̒ͩ͋ ̧̳HĒͫ ́͛͜F͙̹̯ͨ͋̇A̙͠I͗ͪL̲̹̳̈̽ͭS̡͙ ̠̝̭͛̏́Aͥ͆̅T̘͂ ̵͗̂I̗̖͐ͦN͙̭T̛E̟͆́L͉̿LÍ̱̠̻̃̉̀Ğ͇E̠̭̥ͪ̈̈́N̙̒C̨E͠ ̸̞̤̈́̎AͩN͑͂̀D ̴CAU̞ͣS̜̤͇͐̇̐Ě̷̼̣̚S͉͋ T̛RA̷Uͭ̏͜M͆͞Ã̷T̺͊I̗̤͊̐C̙̝̩ ̲̝͇̐ͧ́MͪͭE̕NT̠͉A͠Ĺ͎͊ͅ ̴̐̒AGͮͬͭO̰̟͑ͤ͢N͆ͩY͚͈ͮ̂̿ͅ ̛̭̜̝ͬͫ͐T͝Ǫ͍̭̖͐͒ͨ ͓͕͓H͖̫͘IMS̈́̉͏̣̘E̳͎̊̿Ḻ̼F!̹͕̳ (1/4)

ARNISD uses Quick Guard! But he’s too slow and clumsy for that!

TURN 2
    NEO EMOLGA uses Dragon Darts! And then Smaug e̩̲̯ͧ̿̋ats him for using him as a dartbo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙ard.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Clamp! And n͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬow his helpless Cleffa victim can’t escape from the operating table!
    ARNISD uses Hyper Fang! Except he just mortally bites a chunk out of a delicio̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙us Sneasel.

TURN 3
    NEO EMOLGA uses Prismatic Laser! He’s found a colo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙rful way to zap a plan͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬet to fiery bits!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Fire Spin! He se̩̲̯ͧ̿̋ts a merry-go-round in flames!
    ARNISD uses Arm Thrust! He rips a Hitmon͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬchan’s arm off and hurls it fo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙rward!

TURN 4
    NEO EMOLGA uses Hydro Canno̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙n! But he misses and takes a Charmande̩̲̯ͧ̿̋r’s head off!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Icy Wind! But instead makes an͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬ idiot of himself throwing ice cubes into a fan!
    ARNISD uses Teatime! But he de̩̲̯ͧ̿̋cides this occasion calls for hard liquor instead.

TURN 5
    NEO EMOLGA uses To̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙xic! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE…
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 79/100 – B͍̮͉̿ͪ͛U͎̫̹T̩̉ ̥̪͖ͨ̓͛̕H̷̿E̜̱ͥ̄ ̊̈́̉G̡̫̉Ö̻̘̫͋ͦE̛̖̓S̰̪ ̾BR̘̗͔̄͛ͣ͞A̱͋͞I̞ͬN̶̞̫̰L͖̺͈͜E̼ͣS͏Ş̙̺̩ͮ̔͑ ̉ͣA͔̝͙͊͊̆͢N͇͈̹D̗̦̙ͧ͋ͣ ͜T͌̓҉R̲̣ͧ̾IE̅͌͛S͠ ̷Ǐ̮̖͈ͦ̓T͓ ̨͖͇̹A̪̮̿̐̀N͓Y̹̠̅ͩW̏Ȃ̸͙͈̤ͥ͒Y̸̺̽,̡ S̖̍H̺O̱̦̅̈́Ẃ̹ER͊ͣ̐I̖̲͌̆N̴͎̱̩̓͑̚G̤̈́ ̤͈̄̋͞H̱ͣI͖͙͈ͤͥ̑M̢S͕ͣ̕Ë́̔̇LF̦͙̆̔ ͏Ẉ̯I̋̽̂T̔H͇̤ ͚̼̉̋T̊҉̙H̝̊E̤ͦ ͐̔H̲͎̏͒U̲ͬMI̠̫͛ͨ̕L͕͂A̗̮͖̋ͭ̏͜T̉ͤ͋I̻͔O̶N̗͛ ̙͔͒ͦŎ͚͢F̥̎ ͇͆F͖̃AI̸̺L̶̊͆ͨU̯̚R̞̜̠͆̉͑̀È!̩ (2/4)

NEO EMOLGA uses G-Max Foam Burst! He passionately explo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙des some rabid Pokémon!
    ARNISD uses Baddy Bad! But he’d rather go full ultimate e̩̲̯ͧ̿̋vil!

TURN 6
    NEO EMOLGA use̩̲̯ͧ̿̋s Spit Up! He vomits out filthy icho̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙r!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Skill Swap! But the experiment fails and it leaves his Kirlia subject brain͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬ-dead.
    ARNISD uses Dragon Breath! I̴̩T RẺ̦̱̦ͯͭ͢S̯̱ͮ̓UL̼͚TS͉ͮ ͕̝̪̑ͦ̍I̩̾N̳ ͕͔̹ͬ̔ͯ͢H̓́O͏̖R̵̝͗R͉̮͕͌ͤ̑Ȇͤ̎ND̴O̳̩ͭͬŨ̄̂S̵̈́ SA҉Vͮ̌ͫA̛̦͖͖̽̃͋G͏E̪͖͉ͭ̓ͩ͟ Ḑ͋͂̆A͐́M̅AͣGE̹̥̔ͮ ͡TO͌͂ͫ͟ N̴͍̊E͞Ó̗ E̺͓̫ͫ̔̔M̗̐OL̩̗̱̉͛ͮGA’̅͟S̫ͩ͢ ̣̯F̼̩̞L̳ͭEͤ͟S͢ͅH̶̗̋!͝ (3/4)

TURN 7
    NEO EMOLGA uses Night Daze! He causes a bunch of children to beco̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙me drunk at midn͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬight!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Double Slap! And it takes a Manke̩̲̯ͧ̿̋y’s face right off his body!
    ARNISD uses Co̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙vet! But he already has everything his dark empire needs!

TURN 8
    NEO EMOLGA use̩̲̯ͧ̿̋s Hyper Fang! But in͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬstead devo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙urs a Pidgey whole, bones and all!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Doom Desire! He with that he curses the entire world!
    ARNISD uses Genesis Supern͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬova! But he blows up half a galaxy doing that!

TURN 9
    NEO EMOLGA uses Bo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙dy Press! He crushes a Ratatta in a trash compactor!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Healing Wish! IT HAS NO EFFECT…
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 61/100 – B͉̹͔ͦ̍̅Ũ̮T HĘ ̧̦̐R̵ͣ̋E͙̺A͂̄̓҉̯̘ͅL͏Ȉ͚̞̣̎̚Zͤ́ͅE͍͙ͥ̓S͇ͧ ̴H̗̼O̸̭̮̓ͦW̥͗ ̷̘̤ͥ̑AB͢SỎ̯̪́͘L̻͔͗̓U͉ͬT̢̝̯̔̈́Ḙ͔L̙ͣ̕Y̦͆ ̟̗͓͂̓͌S͠TUPI̪D̼̘̏͒ ̵͕͐T͟H̬͎Ḁ̂̀T̅̌ ͝W͡O͍̠͑̐UL̟͌͘D̡̅̅ BE̢̼̳͎ ̺A̕N̶͔͕Dͩ ̊̑FIN̽ͅA̬̱̠L̬͛L͠Y̡ Wͮ͗͌I͑̅́S̳̮͑̉EN̟̳̊̅͟S ͈̠ͪ̑̀U͋̅P͠ A̱̦̦B̗̽O͙͆͢UT͂̓̈́ ̕I͙T̶!̩̦͟ͅ

ARNISD uses Flash! And now he’s under arrest for in͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬdecent exposure!

TURN 10
    NEO EMOLGA uses Trick! And the audien͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬce isn’t impressed by the dead Sco̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙rbunny he pulls out of his hat.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Multi-Attack! But he can’t figure out how to fire ten guns all by himself!
    ARNISD uses Hyperspace Hole! And the other half of that galaxy is destroyed!

TURN 11
    NEO EMOLGA uses Zippy Zap! And tho̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙se zip-lin͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬers have a nasty surprise when an electric current goes through them!
    ARNISD uses Glitzy Glow! He tosses a Machop into a radioactive waste̩̲̯ͧ̿̋ disposal hole!

TURN 12
    NEO EMOLGA uses G-Max Rapid Flow! Only the village belo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙w isn’t impressed when he breaks the dam open.
    ARNISD uses Flame Whee̩̲̯ͧ̿̋l! But in͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬstead he sets the whole car on fire.

TURN 13
    NEO EMOLGA uses Headbutt! He smashes a Squirtle’s head so̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙ hard it comes out his anus!
    ARNISD uses Sparkly Swirl! He flushes an idiotic “vampire” down͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬ the toilet!

TURN 14
    NEO EMOLGA uses Reflect Type! But he’s an idio̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙t who thinks mirrors come in different types of reflections!
    ARNISD uses Fairy Lock! He throws Tin͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬkerbell into a locker and leaves her to die of starvation!

TURN 15
    NEO EMOLGA use̩̲̯ͧ̿̋s Focus Blast! Except he’s had way too much alcohol for that!
    ARNISD uses Celebrate! But he’d rather darken͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬ the mood with doom and gloom!

TURN 16
    NEO EMOLGA uses Acupressure! He sque̩̲̯ͧ̿̋ezes a To̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙rchic’s head in!
    ARNISD uses G-Max Replen͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬish! He loads a new nuclear missile into his launcher!

TURN 17
    NEO EMOLGA uses After Yo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙u! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE…
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 89/100 – E̷͉X̼͉̤͛ͣ͆Ċ̲͉͇ͨ̿͟E̠̘̘ͪ̅ͩP̖͚̏̐́T̝̼̻͞ ͓̝͇IT̉̂͋ ̬̫͈̊ͪ̓C͢Ä̯́͢Ų̐͂͌S͖̰̎ͪE̸Ŝ͙ ͙͉̯ͩ̄ͭFͪ̋A̯͆̀Tͯ͐͞Ȁ̩͈̭ͨ̚̕L ͑̿B̤̲̐͒R͖͉͔̉̔̍AIN ̣̳͗͋D͎͐̀A̛͍M̼͍̈ͫA͡G͞Ȩ͖̬͎̿̐̀ ͈̼͕ͫ̓ͯW̫̳̹H͋̋E͓͉̲ͪ̇ͫN̼̻̊͐̎͟ͅ ̓͋̒I̼̲̊̒͘T͏̻ ͔̥ͮ͐F̩̬̖̓ͣ͗À͈͍̎İ̸͓̟͇̒̎L̼̭͔͜Ś̡ͪ A̜͞Ń̪̭D̟̼̟̒ͥͮ͜ H͕̲E ̈̋͑G̰͊͟OE͋S͎̏ ͇̠̓̇ͣ͡ͅME̎N̒ͯͨT̳ͮA̺̥L͈ͦL̗͚ͯ̃͞Ýͥ͢ B͓́AN̲͒̀K̼̒RU̟̞͎͝P̶̱̟͍̉͂͛T̞̬!̄̇̒ (4/4)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (26/100) – N̵̲̩͔̫̞͉͘ͅO̢͢͜ ̵D̩̝͖̼͉̬̠̕͜ȨC̥͍̝̻̯K ̛̻F͙͎̠̮̫̣͚͉O͏̴͉͓R̭̼͓ ̺̱̺̖͢͡ͅY̧̙̺̠̙̦̺͇̝̙̥̞̘͟͞O͏Ư͏,̶̸ ̵̡̛S͔̦͔̗̹̫̲̺̜CR͜U͓͔̜͓̜̟̤B̖̻̤̜̤̬̮̝͖̹̯̗̝!

Wow, guess it’s easy when͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬ your o̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙pponent pulverizes themselves, isn’t it!? So many Smart Coo̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙kie failures, ha!

Arnisd, you get your o̶̤̘̦̺̰͇̬̼̲̼̯͙ne EXP and your in͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬsidious selection of…

• Dȅͫvolve Neo in̥̦̳̩̙͎͚̓ͪ͗̉ͩͦͤto a laughable Petilil!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yo͐̌̓̍͊̂urself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Dump Neo’s body into your Wͭ͋HE̚E̥ͥL̫ͅ!

Un͈̪̫̙͔̺̲̲̙̱̍͛ͭͮ́͌̂̋ͪͬleash anarchy!

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Ok, that wheel was definitely worth it. Brb, gonna go make a watermelon-coloured dreepy OC.

Now for a question. Can I discard items in my inventory? I don't really want to use the Wishier Peice as a dreepy, but it's stopping me from buying another two items to use... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Ok, that wheel was definitely worth it. Brb, gonna go make a watermelon-coloured dreepy OC.

Now for a question. Can I discard items in my inventory? I don't really want to use the Wishier Peice as a dreepy, but it's stopping me from buying another two items to use... :/
    Sure! Give it to mȅ̳͖̞̪̱̯͍͓̫̹͙̞͚͊̐ͬ̎ͤͦ͊͐̌͌̄̚, it’s a great tribute rȅ̳͖̞̪̱̯͍͓̫̹͙̞͚͊̐ͬ̎ͤͦ͊͐̌͌̄̚agent foͣ̐͗ͩ͊̑̚r hellish pestilence cursȅ̳͖̞̪̱̯͍͓̫̹͙̞͚͊̐ͬ̎ͤͦ͊͐̌͌̄̚s!

Now yoͣ̐͗ͩ͊̑̚u should have ȅ̳͖̞̪̱̯͍͓̫̹͙̞͚͊̐ͬ̎ͤͦ͊͐̌͌̄̚nough room to unleash whatever macabrȅ̳͖̞̪̱̯͍͓̫̹͙̞͚͊̐ͬ̎ͤͦ͊͐̌͌̄̚ scheme you’re plan͈͓̳̯̦ͭ̿̆ͫͬning!

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Devolve Neo~

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    Devolve Neo~
    G͚̰̠̗̭̼͕̥̯̙̼̺̉ͨ͒ͣ̿͗̎̔ͤ̏ͣ̍̒̚ͅͅR̼̲̣̣̲̩̗͚̈́ͮ̃ͦ̃́̐́̏̃ͪ̚ ̩͙͓̙ANͪ̅TE̤̠̣̜̖̭͍̻D̍!̓ͪ Ah, loóͯͣ̓̌̋͛̆͋̿̃ͤ̓̂̚k at how small and fragile̲̩ͨ̎ he looks n̹͈̳ͤ̍͛ow! I could poke̲̩ͨ̎ him with a stick and it would próͯͣ̓̌̋͛̆͋̿̃ͤ̓̂̚bably fracture somethin̹͈̳ͤ̍͛g! Ha!

Once̖ͧ more in͒ͨ̚to this grizzly mon͒ͨ̚strosity!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, mu̥n̟̝̟̉ͨͤc̯ͬh̏ͦ̃i͇͋n̗̔g̬̖̬ͯ͒̔ ̟̼̥on̪̑ t̺̰̅̌h͂e ̪̝̈̊d̖͓͒ͪẹ̃c̠̝̫̆ͦ̒a͛̿y͚̜̼ͦ̽̈i̠̒n͇̬̬̄ͫ̈g̹͎̙͊ͯ̽ ̺͔̯fl̳͕̩͛ͫͣe̩͙̎̍sh͍̼ ͖̳o̩̫̙ͭ̂̊f̺ ̯t̖̭͋͌h̉e r̫ͮe͛̽a͚ṉ̠̈̓iͨma͓͇ͅt͑͊e̙͔̠d͔ d̹̠̩ͧ̐ͣẽ̝̮̿ảd̙̲̤̔͊̑, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

CHAKRAMASTER as Pichu an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d SCYTHERWOLF as Pikachu to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Chakramaster @Scytherwolf

CHAKRAMASTER
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an͒ͨ̚ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not ve̖ͧry effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is in͒ͨ̚creased by 1!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED

VS

SCYTHERWOLF
    SUPERPOWERS:
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – Durin͒ͨ̚g battles, you attack twice̖ͧ for the first 10 turns!

The B͙̳̗̊̌̈L̦̝A͍̩̭͛͆̂C͖͂K̔EŃ̍ͩE̝̐D̘̮ ͎ͧC̱̟OIN ͈O̺̹͇F̗̫̬͋ͤ̅ ̂U͇N̗̂Ȟ̦̱͑OL̳Y̫͙͉ ̝D͇͚͉ECAY͍͚̌ͨ has declare̻̅͞d SCYTHERWOLF strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF initiates the an͒ͨ̚archy with Sludge Bomb! She terrorizes rich neighbo̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎rhoods with manure explosives!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Multi-Attack! She destro̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎ys e̖ͧverything with a nuclear missile!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Magma Storm! And it’s an effective way to get rid o̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎f all the rich people in͒ͨ̚ Alola!

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Sunn͒ͨ̚y Day! But no, here there is only the perpetual darkness of the night!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Rest! Ï̯T̯̟̏̑ ̬̰̊͌RE͇͇͇ͣ̉̐SU͖̘̖̿ͬ̀ḶTS̥͇̲̑ͮ͐ IN ̺ͅD̺͉̖E̦̥͊̎R͓͙̾̌ANG͙͕̦ͮ̑ͦE̗D ͎̻̥̇ͭ̽M̪̭̭̐̓̚E͙͋NTALͯ ̱̯̀̑Ḍ̳̠͂ͮ̌A̯̖̔͌M͕͕͉Ạ͓̦G̳̫̮͒ͮͬE͚͊ ͎͙̞͂͒̀Tͤ̊ͭO̫͒
    CH̙̻̊́AKRȂ̩͎̞͒̓M͊͐̆A͈̅S̰̓TE̦͙̠ͥ͊ͪR͍̪̻̄͆̊’S̟͖̭ ̟̟͙R͉͉̽̐AV̟̠͇ͤ̂̾A͍G̪̃Ẽ͙͉͓̓ͬD̏̈̽ ̜̭ͅḂ̒RÃͅIN̐͑̈́! (1/4)

CHAKRAMASTER uses G-Max Rapid Flow! He destroys the village by blowing up the dam!

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Power Trick! Exce̖ͧpt it causes two plan͒ͨ̚ets to crash into each o̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎ther, destroying them both!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Earth Power! But the earth tells her to piss o̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎ff and isn’t taking orders from anyone̖ͧ.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sludge! He go̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎es for a swim in͒ͨ̚ the septic tank!

TURN 4
    SCYTHERWOLF uses G-Max Re̖ͧsonance! But it only creates even mo̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎re perpetual darkn͒ͨ̚ess and gloom!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Gunk Sho̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎t! She blows up a Muk with a rocket launcher!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Soft-Boiled! But in͒ͨ̚stead he overcooks that Exeggcute and turns them into goo.

TURN 5
    SCYTHERWOLF use̖ͧs Acid Armor! But thankfully she uses a Pidgey as a test subject first an͒ͨ̚d sees it’s a bad idea when it melts!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Screech! But she wasn’t able̖ͧ to stop the train in time and it ran over a few people.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Corkscrew Crash! IT̙̫͓ͪ̑̚’̮̳̮ͨ̔̚S N̼͈̼͗̏̈O͔͚̞̊ͭ̈́T ̗͓̒̑V̒E̩͈R̝͎Y̪̮̾ͪ ̜̎EFF̆̐͆Ȇ̥̝̏C̩͍̦T̘͍̭͑̋̆I̭̗̦ͥͭ̆V͎ͭE,̖̭̾̅ ̀̋ͭB͎̲̙̀͆͗UT̝̪̪̃̉͌ C͒HE̬̺A̙̪̝͒ͨ̉T͆ͣͤY̳͕̬̾ͫͯ ̮͖̒̓COOK͎̠̝̔̀ͭIE͈ T͔͛E̼͍͈ͫͯͨL̈LS T̫̪̎͑Hͨ͒E͍̠ͣ̏ ͗R͇̝͖ͬ͑ͤUL̊̂͛E̞͍̙S ͥ̌T͈̥̅̅O̟ ̰͙̻PISSͪ͑̊ ͔̏O̪̾FF͕̮̟͊̓̌ ̭̯̓̋ͦͅAN̖ͭD̗̐ ̠̘I̩ͭ̾ͅT͋͛ ̙͙ͧ̅IN̦ͯF̠͂L̠̃I̜̰ͩͩ̅ͅCT̠̭̓́S̩̟ ͈̘̀ͧA͕̪̲ͦ̈́͌Ḡ̭̥̓G̏ͦO͌͛ͤNI̍̚Z̈́I͙̭̖NGͮ̾ ͓͍̾ͬD͙̞AMA̞̖̙͑̌̚G̓E ̞T̖̝͗ͩ̽ͅO͛ͯ ͦͭͣS͖̩͗̄C͌̍͆YͥTH̻E̫̝̝ͥ̆ͨRW͓̳͂́O̤͊LͧF̠̙!̣̤̱͑̐̈́ (1/3)

TURN 6
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Mega Punch! I̫̞̗T̖ ̻͗C̍Aͤ͌̚U̝̙SE̹̹̩͒̐̚Ś ̱̣̿̄SAͧV́ͦ̅Aͪ̓G̳̤̿͋E B̗͎ͅLͩͫU͈̗͊ͭNT̤̜͔̓̌ͥ F̪ͅǑ̈RCE ̮̯͔̉̑͌T͈R̈́AU̠̭̖̅ͣ̃M͎̬̥ͥ̄͒Ä̗ ͨ͑͆O͈̾N̩
    C̥͔H͕͍̞Ã̖̺̹̾̉K̘͍R̪̠̟͌ͯ̄A̐̂M̫A͍̽͌ͅST͍E̫̟̣ͣ̑͒R̙̊ !̜ (2/4)

SCYTHERWOLF uses Glacial Lance̖ͧ! But she misses and impales a Fearow instead!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Hydro Pump! He pun͒ͨ̚ches a hole̖ͧ in the hull of a sailing ship!

TURN 7
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Crush Grip! She̖ͧ squishes a helpless Wurmple into goo̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Rock Slide! And that’s how all the min͒ͨ̚ers become trapped!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Extrasen͒ͨ̚sory! Except it misfires and it makes a Mudkip’s brain me̖ͧlt out of his ears!

TURN 8
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Ve̖ͧnom Drench! And that’s how the village’s drinking water became contamin͒ͨ̚ated!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Spite! But she gets her reven͒ͨ̚ge by setting up deadly booby traps!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Kinesis! But he messes it up and it causes a Zigzagoon’s skull to implo̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎de!

TURN 9
    SCYTHERWOLF uses G-Max One Blow! She̖ͧ punches a Machop’s head clean off his shoulders!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Sharpen͒ͨ̚! And now her combat knives are ready for action!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Flash! I̤̪̮͊̎ͣT͇̺͙͆̄̔ ͉̠̗CͬA̳͊U̦̘SȆ̖Ṡ̜̦͍̈ͧ ̝̰ͦͧ̚ͅA͕̰ͬ͂̓ͅG̲͇̭ͫͪͧO̾N̯I̼͍͌ͪZ̟̟͇͒ͫ͌I͎N̮̟͕ͧ͗̅G ̫̐ BL̜̭͂̓INDͦ̎̚NEͥ͗S̩̍S͕̟̒̒ ̩̠̣TÒ͚ ̱̩ͨͣS̫̜͉C͍͓̻͑̾̅Y̟̟̫̐͛̑TḤ̤̗͗͂̋ERW̓ͅO͙̩̩L͙̣̓̍̾ͅ F̔! (2/3)

TURN 10
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Poison Stin͒ͨ̚g! But she realizes she’s all out of cyanide!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Max Starfall! I͖T ̣͋C̊A̞̘͛ͮÜ͔̈́ͅS̙̯̓ͣE̥̰͌ͫS B̻̮RUT͖̬͗̆AL̟̼ B̏̎ͯLOO̰̝̳Dͥ͒́S̩̿H̳E̼͋D̐ ̪ON ͉͎̟ͮ̆̇C͖͛HA̪̥̯KR̬̥̈̽Ả͉M͚A̐Sͪ͗ͩTE̔̏Ř̋! (3/4)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Headbutt! I̜̬͖T ̭̲͍B̬ͅR͖̫̳ͫ̿̀U͕͉ͫ͗T͐̓A̳̦͕ͧ͊͆L̯̩̯ͫ̈́ͧL̈́̚Y͇̜̖ͬ̋̓ ̬͈̈́́INF̓L͓̲ͪ̎I̻͈C͕T̂͒S FAT͎͆AĹ̺ ͐ͥ́Bͫ͒L͉̏Ŭ͖̥̰̓ͨN͙͈̹̆ͬ̾T ̅̅F̰̙̋̄O͎͈̻ͫͩ͐RCE̱̯
    Ḓ̾Ȇ̹VA̫̽S̜͗TATĬͨ̅ON ̄ͧ̚T̠ͪ͒ͅŌ͚͈̋̽ͅ S̏̈ͭC̜̬̤̄̌͗Y͔͙T͍H̺̲̱̏ͨͧḘ̝RW̓ͩOL̩͕ͣͫF̬̑! (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (79/100) – N̵̲̩͔̫̞͉͘ͅO̢͢͜ ̵D̩̝͖̼͉̬̠̕͜ȨC̥͍̝̻̯K ̛̻F͙͎̠̮̫̣͚͉O͏̴͉͓R̭̼͓ ̺̱̺̖͢͡ͅY̧̙̺̠̙̦̺͇̝̙̥̞̘͟͞O͏Ư͏,̶̸ ̵̡̛S͔̦͔̗̹̫̲̺̜CR͜U͓͔̜͓̜̟̤B̖̻̤̜̤̬̮̝͖̹̯̗̝!

Barely came̖ͧ out of that on͒ͨ̚e alive, but that was still a good slaughte̖ͧr!

Chakra, you ge̖ͧt your 1 EXP and your n͒ͨ̚asty selectio̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎n of…

• Dȅͫvolve Scytherwolf in̥̦̳̩̙͎͚̓ͪ͗̉ͩͦͤto a measly Pichu!
    • Sacrifice an Evolution͒ͨ̚ Crystal to beco̲͚̞̝̭̤͈ͤͮ̂ͨͭ͒̎me a plucky Pikachu

Sh̼͙̦̆ͧ̊o̮͈̟̬͔̩̲̱̬̯͚̙̭͈̞̯̝ͤ̍͋ͤͮ̂̊ͨͭͪ̅͒̎́ͨͥ̅ͮ̈́̒̓̽̅̚ ̮͍̯̭̤͈͕̹̄̐͗w̠͕͓̄ͭ͋ ̫̦̃ͬy̺ͅo̠͐u͑r̜ͤ̈́ͅ ̜̹ț̔ru̿̆ḙ̲͔ͮ̿̌ ̤͑ev̽͆iͫl̯̖̼̒̔͒!

Administrator

Yeah I gotta survive longer. I'm gonna evolve to a Pikachu! Live another day!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..