Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Administrator

let's say there was a temporary pause while the site was down these last few days.

UNPAUSE!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Wahhh, but I totally should have won that it's so not fair!!! RAGEFACE!!!

Well, just got back from vacation and... I feel like I need a vacation after that vacation. Man, so much bus-riding. I really don't want to get on another bus for the rest of the year. Really, I'm done with bus riding, I've gotten more than my fill. :P

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Wahhh, but I totally should have won that it's so not fair!!! RAGEFACE!!!

Well, just got back from vacation and... I feel like I need a vacation after that vacation. Man, so much bus-riding. I really don't want to get on another bus for the rest of the year. Really, I'm done with bus riding, I've gotten more than my fill. :P
    oh you rode the bus for your trip? Was it something you planned or work related? I know those bus rides are never easy or fun.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    oh you rode the bus for your trip? Was it something you planned or work related? I know those bus rides are never easy or fun.
    It was planned, my dad signed up for it as part of a senior group trip thing. It was a pretty great price for the whole touring package, which included the transportation, a few tours, a few restaurants, and all the hotels we stayed at. But yeah, so much time on that bus. The driver missed a bunch of stops and had to backtrack, too...

Administrator

It was planned, my dad signed up for it as part of a senior group trip thing. It was a pretty great price for the whole touring package, which included the transportation, a few tours, a few restaurants, and all the hotels we stayed at. But yeah, so much time on that bus. The driver missed a bunch of stops and had to backtrack, too...
    Ouch...they actually had to backtrack huh? Those buses aren't easy to maneuver or drive either. Sounds like it was fun at least! Trips like that away can be needed for the most part sometimes.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Ouch...they actually had to backtrack huh? Those buses aren't easy to maneuver or drive either. Sounds like it was fun at least! Trips like that away can be needed for the most part sometimes.
    Yeah, somehow... someway, he drove this giant bus through Charleston and Savannah and managed to not hit anyone or anything on these narrow streets totally not meant for that kind of a vehicle. It was pretty impressive and there were times I was totally expecting to hear a massive CRUNCH sound but he managed to do it without taking a scratch.

It's definitely not something I could ever do. xD

Administrator

Yeah, somehow... someway, he drove this giant bus through Charleston and Savannah and managed to not hit anyone or anything on these narrow streets totally not meant for that kind of a vehicle. It was pretty impressive and there were times I was totally expecting to hear a massive CRUNCH sound but he managed to do it without taking a scratch.

It's definitely not something I could ever do. xD
    you went down to Savannah and didn't stop here? So close!

XD even if I could. Yeah wouldn't have been safe with me on quarantine. Ever make your way close by again let me know. I'd gladly visit any of my friends if they make it down around this area. Worth the time to visit. Savannah was really nice last time I visit.

Been forever since I've been to Charleston. Was still in high school last time I visit. Went on ghost tours I remember. XD

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

you went down to Savannah and didn't stop here? So close!

XD even if I could. Yeah wouldn't have been safe with me on quarantine. Ever make your way close by again let me know. I'd gladly visit any of my friends if they make it down around this area. Worth the time to visit. Savannah was really nice last time I visit.

Been forever since I've been to Charleston. Was still in high school last time I visit. Went on ghost tours I remember. XD
    I couldn't, you would have had to come to me because I didn't have a car. Not to mention our windows of free time were pretty few and far between and at most we only had an hour and a half to grab lunch and do shopping on our own before we were expected to meet back at the bus stops, so grabbing an Uber to go to you probably wouldn't be possible. It was a bit chaotic and we didn't really do too much outside of what was part of the package plan. :P

You're right, though, Georgia is INSANELY HOT while the rest of the country is chilly. It's a weird, weird anomaly.

Administrator

I couldn't, you would have had to come to me because I didn't have a car. Not to mention our windows of free time were pretty few and far between and at most we only had an hour and a half to grab lunch and do shopping on our own before we were expected to meet back at the bus stops, so grabbing an Uber to go to you probably wouldn't be possible. It was a bit chaotic and we didn't really do too much outside of what was part of the package plan. :P

You're right, though, Georgia is INSANELY HOT while the rest of the country is chilly. It's a weird, weird anomaly.
    That's what I mean though xD. I could've drove. It's not that far...not as far as driving to say NJ.

Yeah I don't get it and I hate it. It's more hot here where I am than Savannah too. I just want out xD I want the cold air and snow. :p

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

That's what I mean though xD. I could've drove. It's not that far...not as far as driving to say NJ.

Yeah I don't get it and I hate it. It's more hot here where I am than Savannah too. I just want out xD I want the cold air and snow. :p
    Yeah, on top of having Covid, too. Sad to say it totally wouldn't have worked out, but maybe... hopefully this winter.

Also, it's hotter over there than in Savannah? Geez, dude, this would drive me crazy to have weather like this all year round. xP