Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Oh you did? Whoa cool! :O I'm still sort of new here. So, I can't always find my way. Could you link me to the new ones, please? XD thank you...

And sure thing, man! I never say a word I don't mean... lol :D

Also, I'm sort of stuck with a lot of work right now. So, won't be uploading my gifs till much later (few hours, maybe) >_< I hope you don't mind! XD

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Snowy View Post
    Oh you did? Whoa cool! :O I'm still sort of new here. So, I can't always find my way. Could you link me to the new ones, please? XD thank you...

And sure thing, man! I never say a word I don't mean... lol :D

Also, I'm sort of stuck with a lot of work right now. So, won't be uploading my gifs till much later (few hours, maybe) >_< I hope you don't mind! XD
    In the archives thread its the 3rd post. I think it says something like season 1 remakes.

Im looking forward seeing it!

I took a little break from the comic. But im going to be working on the next couple soon enough.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Rival Max View Post
    Season 1 Remastered!

GB #1 Oen Track Mind
    Spoiler:

Gible Rules and Bullies Drool !
    Spoiler:

# 3 Babies come from where???

Spoiler:

Hi Max! I just read through the edited version.

But nah, I like the unedited version much more because it has its own touch of innocense to it..

Like most artists, I believe that unrefined art always looks the finest.

Once you refine it to suit the society's norms, it loses quite a lot of its original, distinct and unique flavor.

I would prefer you continued this comic the old-style way as I believe that's what should be made hip today.

But hey, only if you want to, that is! XP

Hehe... :)

It's my own thought- but why follow contemporary beliefs when you can make your own- is what I always say! XD

To soar above the clouds is my dream... And, to reach out to the needy, my scheme.

Hi Max! I just read through the edited version.

But nah, I like the unedited version much more because it has its own touch of innocense to it..

Like most artists, I believe that unrefined art always looks the finest.

Once you refine it to suit the society's norms, it loses quite a lot of its original, distinct and unique flavor.

I would prefer you continued this comic the old-style way as I believe that's what should be made hip today.

But hey, only if you want to, that is! XP

Hehe... :)

It's my own thought- but why follow contemporary beliefs when you can make your own- is what I always say! XD
    Haha a purist huh? Perosnally i see the later comics as personal growth. The more we learn the more tools we have for shaping our art. To me the updates are more of a way to show the progress made :) not so much to pull a starswars remake and have gedo shoot first.. lol

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Hahaha XD I suppose you could say that. But let's say I'm more of a Dadaist/ pre-raphaelite or an "art for Art's sake" sort of person? Idk...XD

And yes, I do love the graphics and everything in the new comics. I do not mean to demean them at all..

They look super great, in fact! And they are much more pleasing to the eye than the earlier comics...

But for some reason, it has lost the touch the earlier comics had in being unpredictable, I think. XD idk... The sudden spelling mistakes and the language itself/ the twist in story-line and it's length- it was different from contemporary style of writing and I really liked it...

But sure, the new ones are pretty cool as well, you know! :)

But I'm so old school, Imma stick to being a fan to your old ones, if you don't mind.. hehe... XD idk..

Ignore me! *Hides* :3

Hahaha XD I suppose you could say that. But let's say I'm more of a Dadaist/ pre-raphaelite or an "art for Art's sake" sort of person? Idk...XD

And yes, I do love the graphics and everything in the new comics. I do not mean to demean them at all..

They look super great, in fact! And they are much more pleasing to the eye than the earlier comics...

But for some reason, it has lost the touch the earlier comics had in being unpredictable, I think. XD idk... The sudden spelling mistakes and the language itself/ the twist in story-line and it's length- it was different from contemporary style of writing and I really liked it...

But sure, the new ones are pretty cool as well, you know! :)

But I'm so old school, Imma stick to being a fan to your old ones, if you don't mind.. hehe... XD idk..

Ignore me! *Hides* :3
    Hahaha Im happy that someone actually like the old ones. They are different from the newer ones. I was very much still learning the style. However the randoness is part of all of them :P How many did you end up reading?

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I've read through them all and I'm going to complete reading the last few (5 more I think?) today.

I like them all except the ones with a darker/ sadder theme because I suffer from PTSD. So, sometimes, things can wreck me easily. So, I try my best to avoid most of those and be very careful when reading around them, etc... XD

I'm weird, sorry... But it's just, I'm wired a bit differently than the others and I hope you don't mind that... :)

It appears my life work has been destroyed ...lol

Here is my response.

Ill be working on getting rid of the mistakes in the coming days

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

10. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ha ha, what an awesome way to make lemonade out of Photobucket's lemons! XD

And yeah, I'm so done with that lousy site.

12. This post has been liked by:

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    Oh no, your comic! D: But haha, the comic you made about the photobucket thing is priceless. XD

14. This post has been liked by: